This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Stephen Kilbride Stephen Kilbride 5 years, 6 months ago.

MuchAdo needs help!

Yes, I need help in more ways than one but if someone could help me with one particular problem, I would be closer to being fixed.  So someone sent me a picture that is a .sig extension.  This is a picture of a distant relative for my genealogy.  Does someone have a program that could open the picture and if so, would you be able to save it as a gif, tif, or jpeg to send back to me?

.sig images are Broderbund Sign Files. You need Broderbund graphics software, such as PrintMaster or The Print Shop.

They may have trial versions on their site that would allow you to open the file and resave it :)

Hope that helps,

Steve

Thanks Stephen.  I knew you needed one of those programs but can’t find anyone who has them.  I haven’t been able to find a free trial version as of yet.

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

I’ll have a root about the net and see if i can find a trial version.  Will let you know if I find one.

Downloading a trial of PrintMaster Express now to see if it does the job.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.