This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of jack stead jack stead 5 years, 10 months ago.

Mt. Fitzroy question for Scott

Thanks peoples !! I just got it just starting to listening to it now !! I’m guessing it isnt recorded in the closet of doom then !! Was it recorded at a book reading or somthing?

Rest assured…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all around uberjunkie! 

It’s in Bloodcast Season 1. Still available on Podiobooks.

Life Lesson #13 – Tequila and firearms do not mix

I think Wolf means the reading scott did of the prologue (or was it first chapter?) of MT. Fitzroy a looong while back.  If memory serves me it was done at one of the Lit Crawls out that way.  I feel ashamed that I don’t seem to have it anywhere. :(

I don’t remember listening to this and it isnt in my itunes file… where might i procure this particular episode…?

I don’t mean to lay any more shit on you than you already have working, but are you going to rerecord episode #1 of Mt. Fitzroy? The audio quality is a bit lacking because you seem to be reading it in a subway or something.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.