This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sgtjusticeofthe52ndsuckitdivision Sgtjusticeofthe52ndsuckitdivision 2 years, 11 months ago.

Movies

• Profile photo of Sgtjusticeofthe52ndsuckitdivision

Dude turning the crypt into a vidoe or movie would be badass. I could imagine all the massive fights, also seeing a giant ki done in really good special effects coming at you on a giant theater screen would be the scariest thing in the world.

Profile photo of Dave Strickland

If I hit a big enough lottery I will pony up some money to get something made… LOL! The infected series would be awesome! The Rookie should be a TV show on syfy or something…

Sometimes a bad guy is the only good guy you get.

Profile photo of Brandon Fletcher

I think this would be a great movie. Its really hard not to picture a movie from Scott’s books especially when you listen to poodio version after youve read them.

Profile photo of Robert Gasperson

I can see these guy getting into trouble every week, and with each book being an entire season, Scott could expand on the world and give us more football awesomeness.

Robert http://www.squidoo.com/lensmasters/rgasperson

Profile photo of mandy goldsmith

YES i want to see an infected series of movies out! that would be great!

Profile photo of Josh Marciniak

First I need to let you know when I got a shoutout after an Ancestor episode it seems that you think my username is in regards to a sexual innuendo. It’s actual because the band TOOL is one of my favorites. You can use it to call me an idiot, but I wanted to know if you have anything forthcoming about a movie for any of the books you have written. I really dig the GFL series. I’m waiting for the xbox 360 game for it…..lol forget madden Laughing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.