This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of athanas athanas 3 years, 2 months ago.

Mother Nature herself is all worked up over the All-Pro

That’s what’s gonna happen once the FDO takes his rightful place at the top of the food chain. Shit’s gonna get real.

As his loyal minions, however, we’ll get to sit back and laugh at the plebes.

Acccording to those never wrong except when they’re wrong scientists the worst of it is over, so stay safe and keep an eye on the mailbox…assuming it didn’t float away. Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

I’m not going to post any spoliers… Something even more fubar is going to happen in the All-pro book than what is happening to ya guys.

Life is a lemon and I want my money back — meatloaf

Yes it has been a little crazy lately. I would like to say good luck and stay safe to all of the Junkies that were or are in the path of Hurricane Irene. I normally live in Pennsylvania, just a little north of Pittsburgh but at the moment I am in Kittery Maine for family reasons. Can’t wait to get back home

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

Am I the only one who’s noticed (in my Washington DC-centric point of view) that Mother Nature herself is all sorts of worked up over the shipping of the All-Pro? Seriously – a once in a century earthquake AND a once a decade hurricane just HAPPEN to occur the same week the All-Pro ships?

I know I don’t post much, but this seemed worth pointing out.

=D

-K

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.