This topic contains 14 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Mathis Wrenn Mathis Wrenn 5 years, 7 months ago.

More Trivia

For fun, here are a few more:

1)  The Sklorno irradiated four planets.  Ionath, is one.  Name the other three.

2)  Mitchell Fayed played 10 years in Tier II football.  4 years with the Krakens, and 6 years with what other team?

3) The Tweety brothers hail from what planet? 

4) What injury did Quentin suffer in his first upper tier game, and who was responsible for that injury?

First one to answer all correctly gets an entropic accelerator.

1.Withrit, Witok, ChikChik

2. Citadel Aquanauts

3. Glory Be to Thomas 3, mother fucker.

4.  A cut on his face….. Yag-Ah-Latis…

how about some hard question eh?

The Platypus is a Semi-Aquatic Mammal

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’  

- Ronald Reagan

Your entropic accellerator is in the mail.  Congrats… don’t shoot your eye out.

I know, pretty elementary questions.  Regardless, you’re the only one that responded.  (which I cant say is surprising.)

BTW, there’s actually an additional answer to question 1, Gritchlik, so that was my bad.

Anyway, that was my contribution (for now)… you got any?

Which was the only name given to two diffrent people?

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’  

- Ronald Reagan

Avatar of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

3. beta glory tomas 3  (muther fucker!)

—–

"Get sacrificed! I don’t subscribe to your religion!" – Ringo

Pookie (Chang/Jamison)

What is the  only quyth title to be bestowed to 2 diffrent quyth?

- Ronald Reagan

Just making sure that you’re not including "Worker", "Warrior" or "Leader"… right?

I mean, those aren’t ‘titles’ as such, in that they didn’t ‘earn’ those names, they just are.

You with me?

Easy one:  Who knocked Quentin’s tooth out the first time?

The Hookchest, The Mean, The Un-Defeateed, ect.

- Ronald Reagan

That finally dawned on my two days ago in the car, but havn’t had a chance to get back on to the forum.  Felt like an idiot after I realized.

Anyway, this is a guess, but I think its "Observant"

Masal the Observant works with Chick Mcgee, but I also think the Customs agent on Ionath is "Observant".  Might be wrong on that though.

Note: there is a Masal the Efficient, as well as Masal the Observant.  Maybe they’re spelled differently, but thats how I hear it.

Masal the Obervant is a Leader,

Masal the Efficient is a Worker.

Okay, sligtly more difficult.  What current NFL team(s) is/are the inspiration for the Texas Earthlings team logo.

- Ronald Reagan

They’re red, white, and blue, so as a Bill’s fan, I have to say Buffalo for one (ok, maybe the Pats) :-)

The star is definitely from Dallas though.

Gotta be someone…

To me, its Houston and Dallas…. The star is Dallas, Texas=Texans

- Ronald Reagan

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.