This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Shawn Schneider Shawn Schneider 4 years, 11 months ago.

More Ring Tones Please

• Profile photo of Shawn Schneider

Thanks Insignificant B,

I missed that thread and may use a few!

“I tried to stand up and fly straight, but it wasn’t easy with that sumbitch Reagan in the White House. I dunno. They say he’s a decent man, so maybe his advisors are confused.” H.I. McDunnough

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

There are (apparently) a bunch of sites where you can make your own ringtones for free, like phonezoo and myxer. But I would also try reading this thread for more information. :)

EDIT: Wait. I’m confuzzled. Are you asking about quotes to use? Sorry about ^that^ answer. xD In that case, I second the ones RohiPnol mentioned in the linked thread. I was thinking about them before, but they typed them before I felt motivated enough, too. :P

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Profile photo of Shawn Schneider

In each of the FDO’s audio books, there are quotes that would make great ring tones. Some quotes are funny, some are aerie and some are just plain freaky. The Infected ring tones can still be found at: http://www.scottsigler.com/ringtones, but I would like to see more. For example, Pookie says things like:

“Its about fucking time you called.”

“Take a fucking Zanax Already you nut case.”

“I am not in the mood for a suspenseful story right now.”

There are many other quotes from the Crypt, Ancestor, The Rookie and Earthcore that would be equally good. Any suggestions?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.