This topic contains 35 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of GJ GJ 3 years, 10 months ago.

More of a request

• Profile photo of GJ

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren and CBBC Tigress

Profile photo of Ricky Craig

that streaming programmes from the net also cuts out the adverts, as those that upload them tend not to bother recording ad breaks into them. That’s what I’ve heard.

Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

Profile photo of athanas

when I moved, Comcast gave me quite an upgraded cable box. Just dawned on me the other day that it’s a DVR as well.

The guy working the install did a great job of telling me about all I’m getting. Douche.

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

Sounds like that is what SkyPlus is. Advertisers in the states keep trying to figure out clever ways to get people to stop time shifting their programs. I couldn’t believe the US hadn’t passed legislation requiring the ads to be at the same volume as the programming until 2010!!

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
Profile photo of GJ

so much with me :)

[flickr-photo:id=5039264863,size=m]

Profile photo of GJ

I feel bad for you now Shady! It’ a top gadget. They’ve stopped you speeding through the ads online, but not on sky plus thank goodness.

Profile photo of GJ

It lets you record live TV.. Then you can just speed through the adverts. It’s saved many hours of my life :D

Is that a European thing? Or a Tevo clone?

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
  • Profile photo of GJ

I always read his posts with one eye closed and the other one just half open…

Profile photo of GJ

gets rid of those pesky adverts

Profile photo of Stephen Wood

Dimebag was a legend

Profile photo of athanas

Couldn’t quite catch my breath all day when after I heard about what happened.

Profile photo of Jon Kaneshiro

Surprised

Profile photo of Jon Kaneshiro

If were lucky, J COCKSUCKINMOTHERFUCKER B’s end will be documented on video.

BTW~Dimebag & Rhoads… best ever

Seriously? Thats just wrong, on so many levelsTongue out

Are you saying that older women don’t go down that well? I simply *must* be misunderstanding Tongue out

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of Belladonna420

there is this.

I get it now

Women, Can’t live with them, haven’t go a patio

Profile photo of

I wasn’t expecting that answer, sir.

i was driving, I car share with another woman, older, who likes Murder she wrote and other crap. Don’t think that having the FDO at full blast shouting – Turn it off now pussay! – would go down that wellLaughing

Yes it did

I haven’t listened to the radio or watched TV in years. It’s been exclusively CDs, DVDs, & podcasts for me for a LONG time. Who’s got time for huge blocks of advertising? I can deal w/30-60 seconds if it’s a podcast I love, but 2-3 minutes? Seriously? My time’s more valuable than that.

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of Jason Williamson

Hitler and others of the same ilk!

[flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

Profile photo of Danny Lundy

…Tom Brady will be able to cut his hair.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Profile photo of Belladonna420

Profile photo of

Just curious.

Profile photo of critter clark

He is an escaped lab experiment

Profile photo of Meg Marshall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YssMT0qXYOw

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~

“Little Nicky” reference?

Keh?

Profile photo of Meg Marshall

I’ll hold him down.

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~

Profile photo of Nemesis0

yup sounds good. let us get this rolling as soon as possible.

KILL IT!!!!!!!!!

Profile photo of Michael Brown

For ever in our hearts, Mitchell “The Machine” Fayed #34

And I think everyone on here will feel the same, is there some way, in your divine plan to take over the world, that Justin COCKSUCKINMOTHERFUCKER (say really quickly in one breath) Beiber be the first against the wall??

I really hate the cocky, jumped up, arrogant, ignorant, irritating, self centred, little prick! He was on an interview on the radio and he was eating a sandwhich all the way through giving one word answers, being cocky to the interviewer and generally a dick.

For the pain that he has inflicted upon us all with his crap music I think he deserves to die!

Rant Over

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.