This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of James Keeling James Keeling 6 years, 4 months ago.

Moonlight

Also Remmington Steele…  A-Team, Scarecrow and Mrs. King….  All the greats!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (ain’t I special)

A completely different show than this vampire deal, but it was hilarious. It was on in 1985 or so and starred Cybill Sheperd and Bruce Willis. She sucked; he was great.

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

This is a show that’s not afraid to do things like kill off apparently-central characters, to jump into the relationships that most shows puss away from, etc. It’s actually a really good show, I don’t think it was ever meant to be all that scary. Vamps are fairly common in story-telling now and I like the idea of "let’s try to mainstream them" that is show hints at. This could be a prelude to what Hamilton’s books flesh out (tho’ she took a left turn some time back and went insane, I think).

All in all, good show, it’s on my TiVo list. $.02

"Sigler, what the f&$*???" — Seth Harwood

If I remember right it was on Fridays at 9pm central.  It comes back on the air April 25th

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

not very inventive or scary/creepy

it is a tv show about a vampire PI. and the crap he runs into with a woman that he saved when she was a little girl. very interesting should catch at least one episode and give it a try.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.