This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jordan Willis Jordan Willis 6 years, 4 months ago.

Montauk Monster…someone's attempt at an Ancestor?

• Profile photo of Jordan Willis

I should have seen that coming.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

the ocean in the first place. I think it might be real.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of J.P.

WARNING: The following is rated “MA” for Mature Audiences: That’s really funny! I remember back when while Shadygirl and I were dating; she asked me if I had a tail, or if it was actually a third leg she was seeing…

– Everything takes longer than it does.

Profile photo of J.P.

the thing washed up. Some smart guys said based on the way it looks, it had been in the water for ~6 days and possibly dead longer. I guess it had low-budget hair/fur. Or the water isn’t all that good in the Hamptons…

– Everything takes longer than it does.

but that doesn’t explain why it is hairless or has a bracelet and why it’s on the beach.

G-Man

Profile photo of Pons Matal

Angry (thus the flip off) hairless and toothless (why hes angry) raccoon. follow the above link and it will show a pic with a raccoon overlay that seems to make sense. 

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows where there is!

It is flipping everyone off, is wearing a bracelet, and does it have a third hind leg or is that just its tail?

G-Man

Profile photo of Pons Matal

I wondered what happend to him! He got out of the yard last month and I havent seen him since, except for the pictures in the news that is. Do you know how hard it is to get a genetially hodge podged animal these days.   Actually they think it may be a dead raccoon.

http://www.animachina.com/images/whatisit/montauk_monster_racoon.jpg

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows where there is!

G-Man

Profile photo of J.P.

If it’s real (made of actual animal parts), it looks like it has a pigs head, dog’s body, etc. Strange creature. But I tend to wonder if the thing’s actually artificial. This morning Fox News was reporting that they went up there and can’t seem to find anyone who’s actually seen the thing… wreaks of some sort of cool gimmick!

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

kudos to whoever did this. It does remind me of an Ancestor.

G-Man

Profile photo of J.P.

I’m sure many of you have seen the reporting on the “Montauk Monster.” Search on it and you’ll find lots of stuff. This creature reportedly washed up recently in New York’s Hamptons in the U.S. Of course, all the “experts” are baffled as to what it is, with most recent statements asserting what it’s NOT–not a dog, not a raccoon or turtle without its shell. I’m wondering if this isn’t the work of some awesome junkie–a good model of a monster, perhaps a version of a fetal ancestor… Here’s one of many Montauk Monster reports you’ll come across. Which of you junkies did this??? Come on…admit it!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.