This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 5 years, 10 months ago.

Monkey in the Nads

• Profile photo of Thomas Reed

a bad decision by some one
    #
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

Scott handled himself quite nicely. That dude’s lucky that our FDO©®™ didn’t go all Scary Perry Dawsey on him. THAT would have been bloody good fun (not for the monkey hurling guy, though).

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

Profile photo of ogreoregon

A GirlCo Girl would throw herself…. not a monkey….Dawn knows the right moves.
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of john bennett

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

remember when ole monkey nuts made 150,000 plaid tanks and destroyed all major cities.yea he was so cute then,ole monkey nuts.

Profile photo of zackmann
    Profile photo of sadock

the EQ may sick the ninjas on her!

Thank you, George Hrab, for composing and performing the acoustic version of brainsbodyboth. Humorous yet poignant, and you gave me a theme song. I miss Ally <sigh>

Profile photo of Michael Grochmal

After the initial Whiskey Tango Foxtrot subsided (reaction shot is priceless), he took it in stride.  It could’ve gone much worse, but the "sit in front of the class" route worked out.  At least I think it did, since I wasn’t there.  FDO was right to be ticked at someone interrupting a reading.  Still glas to hear the tour worked out so well.  All Hail the Future Dark Overlord (or at least keep a beer on tap)!

Profile photo of nilling

I think the FDO is pretty unflappable – except around Dawn :)

==============

Option Number Four

Profile photo of sadock

Since the link to the YouTube video seems to be missing from the Contagious #8 post, I figured I’d throw it up here for anyone who wanted to see it. I think Scott handled it pretty well.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.