This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alberto Tzib Alberto Tzib 6 years, 4 months ago.

Money

• Profile photo of Alberto Tzib

Contacts…the money comes from contacts….just like Adam Jessup says he got the cloth for Brian’s new coat from a contact..and sometimes having contacts is far better than money…for example if you have a contact working at the entrance at a sold out rock concert…that contact is surely worth more than money….right?

Besides saviour has all day to do other stuff, like maybe work, since the Nocturnals well are nocturnal….maybe the SFD throws in some pieces now and then…

Like I said…money is not a problem once they give us some gut wrenching action and violence we have grown to love and crave….

the Sigler is the master!

LeashedFreak

Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

…could some of the earlier Saviors and the Jessup family went to science companies for "advice" on some samples? If the "samples" were interesting enough, would the supplies be given stock options or hard cash for the "material"?

The Irishman from Ohio

…"Nicturn…CRAP. Sorry. I have been dependent on SpellCheck.

The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of Ralph Schmeer

While I do have to agree that there are some rather strange linguistic variations arround there is noe that strange while the general O may come to fruition as a U there is no preident for the O being a C

And the nly deacend breakfast is roll

Profile photo of J.P.

Your Irish accent is showing through, lad, especially when you say “Nicturnals.”

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

Profile photo of J.P.

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

…any items and gear the slain Nicturnals might have on them. like cash and maybe jewlery. That builds up over the decades.

The Irishman from Ohio

…its gold, silver and Platinuim from the WhaWha*ms*Mountains before the eldest Jessup*ms* was commited for killing his miners…tee hee…

The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of Eric Godel

kinda figured that that was the case, still, had to ask.  mostly because if bryan becomes the next savior where is he going to get HIS money.  but i guess since Jebediah Erickson and Bryan both have the same mother, when jeb is gone, he can just pass everything to his much younger brother.

Profile photo of

The Jessups have been in San Francisco for 150 years. Alder is third-generation, Adam is fifth-generation. While there is a lot of dot-com money in San Francisco, there is also a lot of "old money." Old money is often a name for staggering amounts of wealth. Think if your family invested in oil, then steel, then the automobile industry, then real estate. Money makes money.

The Saviors are the oldest of old San Francisco money. The proper question to ask might not be where do the Jessups get their duckets, but where does Jebediah Erickson get his to pay the Jessups for all those wonderful toys?

Profile photo of Eric Godel

First off, just wanna say i love the book so far and cant fuckin wait for episode 31!!!

Question: where does Erickson and the Jessup’s get their money from.  i can see the jessup’s selling archery stuff and weapons, but where does Jebidiah Erickson get his money? 

again love the book!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.