This topic contains 36 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of gw gandy gw gandy 6 years, 1 month ago.

Mommy's Hubby

he snorted the gin jp ΔΔΔ

Just because I kiss the prettiest girls and drive my truck too fast,…

an androgenous seahorse related monster with a retirement plan.Yess!ΔΔΔ

JP said hymen, heh hehΔΔΔ

where’s africain?ΔΔΔ

Oooh!!  That Frances!! 

Just Dew it!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

has had some ale!

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

Frances who?

Tongue out

~~~ mwhuahahahahaha … so it’s, you know, coming along ~~~~~~~

Entomology is the study of insects (so to speak).  Geology is the study of rocks.  So entolomogy can’t rock but geology can!!!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

ROCKS! (And no n8, it’s not just because there’s an order of insects that includes the word “hymen.” Settle down, you sicko.)

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Oh not gonna tag you on the flying ants… 

My comment is that wasps are the same as ants.  Just one is normally wingless.  IF you need me to use big words, they’re both Hymenoptera.  Cool 

And I’m going to suspect that Sigler is a complete ant whore and that he knows about the Australian "Jumping Jack" Ant.  Therefore he just added his own twist to the whole sick world he is creating. BUT the only problem with this… ants are generally female, not male.  So that’s a point to you. 

Bees have two main groups: the Drones which are haploids, but unlike how we’d designate in humans with just  one sex chromosome, the bees are Male. Then there are the Workers, which are female, they are diploid.  Which may in some way also explain why we’ve only seen 1 other female in the story, and she seems completely “normal”.  Course I need ot go back a re-listen to the episode with who has what chrosomes. 

But to get a new queen, a female bee is fed Royal Jelly and Bee’s Milk while a larva.  Which some how I see our FDO finding away to work that into the already disgusting mommy figure.    

Also a really special feature of insects is they store sperm after they mate.  Yes one sexual encounter and they can produce young for the rest of their life!  Boy would that change how people hooked up in humans! 

Of course I in the end think we have a mish-mash of insect things happening here (Let’s remember Sucka, the mosquito snatch boy).  

What happened to your fingers?

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

It is also interesting that Pierre was an ordained Priest.  Priest have a Saviour!  Saviour is responsible for keeping people above ground safe from the evil below ground. Hummmm!!!!  Scott, you are a sly little devil aren’t you!!!!! 

True Dat, True Dat,  Doesn’t seem to be a requirement.

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -Scott Sigler

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

The Irishman from Ohio

registered as a US citizine is she?..

The Irishman from Ohio

The Irishman from Ohio

I really like those velvet ants. Is it wrong to trick a kid into picking one up to pet it???

We’ll have to get some confirmation from the FDO on which spelling of Latreille / Latrielle is correct so I can ensure the wiki reflects it.

~~~ mwhuahahahahaha … so it’s, you know, coming along ~~~~~~~

What organization had the necessary tech to do that kind of experimentation over 200 years ago?

We could all benefit from familiarizing ourselves with a dictionary. =P

Wife: Marie-Gabrielle Beaulne Lefrançois 

Father: Jean Bosne
              Mother: Madeleine Bourgery

Husband: Léonard Lalande-Latreille 
             Married: 18 novembre 1698     in Lachine  

Father: Jean Lalande Latreille
              Mother: Marie Larivière

M Child 1: Antoine Lalande 
                Born:                      in  
                Died:                      in  

Name Index

the more kids you have, the more welfare you collect?

She does remind me of an Insect queen. Be it ant, termite or other large quantity egg laying insect.

Something drove her to become a sex addicted instant baby factory……but is it her choice? is she there as the "queen" of the hive by her choice? or is she being held captive and forced to populate this underground Hive of mutants? Is she married ?  Does she have a retirement plan? Who will take her place when she is finished?
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

I thought about ants too but given the way some of Marie’s children can basically fly through the air I then started thinking either birds or flying insects.  Yes, I know some ants can fly my dear friend Mr Gatorrock entomologist!!!!! 

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -Scott Sigler

Twowire.  A fertility experiment gove awry.  And, it explains all of the crawling things in Mommy’s belly and the fact she seems to be a rolly polly type of gal!  And her language – which I can’t understand!

Good analogy. 

Personally I thought of bees and wasps, but I know Sigler loves him some ants. (Don’t ask how I know this, but you will understand in the future, I promise).  And since bees, wasps and ants are really all the same, I think it’s the way to go.

Oh geez this is getting me thinking about my entomology background…

I wonder? The way Momma pops out all those little ones, if it wasnt a fertility experiment gone awry? 

And this finally answered the question raised earlier about what happens if Mommy dies. So now we know there’s actually a way for her (it) to be replaced. This hive makes me think of a colony of ants.

All I know is that all that biology and genetic talk, put the way Much Ado puts it… it’s damn hot. I don’t remember school being like this! That kind of talk is on par with Gmork’s pirate talk. (But fear not, it’s all a distant second to everything about Shadygirl!) Great googly moogly. What is the world coming to? Where’s the modesty any more? Much Ado! you’re some kind of reckless, crazy lady! More CHs for you…)

Much Ado About something here…  Ok good doctor, I know you teach the Biology in Houston, but be kind to those here that don’t know so much!  ie Use your small words! :p

Okay so for the non-genetic geeks here’s what she’s saying:

Mommy gots some screwed up DNA!

A little more technical, "Daddy" isn’t deciding the sex  (as normally done by most mammals) or whether it’s creature vs human form , instead Mommy is.  This is more common in birds and insects. 

And it’s looking more like Mommy got "screwed" by Daddy in more ways than one…

So the Queen, Marie, is ZZX.  Where did the Z come from.  Perhaps the ZW sex determination system that is found in Birds and some insects – gee birds fly and some insects fly!.  In the ZW system – ZW is female and ZZ is male.  Now Marie is ZZX and apparently not a mosaic so here germ cells are ZZX.  Not exactly sure how they were able to combine the genetic material but apparently a combination of a ZZ male bird or insect with an XX female is such a way that there was Nondisjuncture in the male but disjuncture in Marie????  Going to have to think about this!!!!!

How very interesting that MuchAdo found this tidbit of information. I wonder if it’s relevant …

OK, Way back in April we were trying to determine who Mommy’s husband was.  At that time I did a google search for Marie Latrielle and came up with nothing.  The only place a Marie comes up is with Pierre Andre Latreille but he spells his last name differently (Latreille vs Latrielle)  It might make sense that he is Marie’s husband as Pierre was an entomologist and his wife was reportedly lost at sea – or was she!!!!!!!  Perhaps Pierre was performing some secret experiments a la "The FLY" and Marie ended up with some combination chromosomes????  Or perhaps it was her brother Guillaume Antoine Olivier that did the experiments on Marie since he was also an entomologist! 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.