This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of James Keeling James Keeling 6 years, 8 months ago.

MOMMY and other ramblings…

• Profile photo of James Keeling

To get pregnant…  She just won’t produce the "One" child without the "One" groom…  I’m sure she isn’t asexual.  I do agree that Bryan and Rex have a zed gene as well… 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Profile photo of Arturo Alamilla

It makes sense, they have been looking for the "one" to mate with "mommy. They must need a particular genetic code for some objective. I believe the Savior has partial nocturnal DNA (just like Bryan and Rex), that would explain his strength and speed, and if injured… he would need someone to replace him on his private war against Marie’s Children.

Profile photo of Richard Damge

and wolf drives it back,back,back,back,back,back, and its outta here!

Profile photo of Thomas Reed
    Profile photo of Richard Damge

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!YOU SO FUNNY SHITMONKEY

Profile photo of Donald Martin

good one

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT
    Profile photo of Wolf

THAT explains the dead fish smell in here!

"Just shut the fuck up and do yer job, asshole!"

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

I’m certain that with enough effort, I’ll be able to rid my memory of the Frenchified Landmass that is Marie.  At least until episode 20.
    Tastes Like Chicken

makes me wonder what mumo would look like as a girl, that’s probably where The Sigler got the idea, yeah I’m sure of it. He’s all white and pasty just like Mommy. His stomach isn’t translucent, Thank God. It all fits

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

waits for your response with baited breathe …

(but i don’t expect to catch anything)

Profile photo of Vaney

Jabba the Hut decided to get a sex change.

• "We may have days, we may have hours. But sooner or later, we all push up flowers…" -Grim Fandango
    • *Insert smart-ass comment here*

A female Jabba the Hut.  Very disgusting and disturbing.  Good job The Sigler

Profile photo of James Keeling

Allow me to mull that one over for a bit…. 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Profile photo of Marie Grosso

So I’ve been listening to Nocturnal, and though I love it, felt no need to become a junkie and participate on the site, untill episode 19…………..

Did anyone catch what Mommy was acctually saying? (I think it’s French, as per her given last name?). I really think a translation would be helpful.

So she’s contatantly pregenant, got that memo. So new "husbands" are not needed for concenption of new children right? and that whole scene, she was um, consuming the mexican with her ‘nether lips’ right? So, is he food for her babies? or does he impregnante her more? the Nocturnals are obviously invested in all of the live infants. Is this related to the search for the King? or another reason?

She immigrated into NYC, is older than 180 yrs, and was preggo with first born 180 yrs ago. One has to assume she’s become more corpulent… How has she evolved?????

Her eggs are obviously Zed eggs, with the father’s donating either an X or Y.

So, all of the Nocturnals are XZ or ZY,

Ringers are XYZ or XXZ one can assume. Bry-Bry and Rex are ringers. So that makes Bry-Bry’s mom a nocturnal that could pass for human; also makes sence than Rex is an orphan. One can assume that the nocturnals are interested in Ringers becuase they’d be better able to breed, creating a new human sub-race that has ninja (or other) like abilities….

So is the Savoir a Ringer (or Nocturnal) ? I think not, and here’s why, Bry-Bry and Rex felt immidiate warm love for the nocturnals they encountered. While Brian felt immidiate hate for the Savior, and the Savior immidate hate for all nocturnals.

I think thats it…..

Any Junkie want to share or elaborate on theories?????????????

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.