This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Luke Liszewski Luke Liszewski 4 years, 9 months ago.

MMORPG

Wasn’t able to start last week (You can blame my english teacher, Mrs. Getman) and won’t be able to start this week (this time, it’s my dad’s fault, i’m using his work computer, the only Windows in the house) and won’t be able to start next week (Midterms) so, I won’t be able to do anything (other than look at tutorials) so, until February or so, no progress. Sorry v.v

Was an avid fan of Valheru for ages … probably still have some winged boots and my tortoise shell kicking around somewhere.  will happily trade them in for a snug pair of sklorno hide speedos though

Most likely going to use xNova (the official game that this is used for is Ogame at http://www.ogame.com). Will take some time to make though, because I’ll have to create AI accounts with planets ranging from easy to hard difficulties (like the planetary Union). You will be a Purist Nation Terrorist trying to exterminate every other opponent while trying to be #1, so yes, there will be infighting and internal alliances! Be careful of who you will trust!

Junkies can step up to the plate and increase the world of siglerism.  We all come from different areas and different walks of life.  We’ve got everything from entymologists to coders to postmen(re: future serial killers). There’s got to be a junkie out there with the skillz.  Even simple adaptations of card and/or dice games…   

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Best thing to do is take a pre-equisting system for a game you enjoy (or tweak one more to your liking) and punch numbers in until the stats work for the characters.

A friend and I made a cyberpunk game (basically think of a Shadowrun board game) in high school doing a similar thing.

the trick to staying sane is to just out-crazy the world

That’s the way the Junkie army works. He’ll take a gander (or delegate it) and it may very well become canon.

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

I’ld be happy with stats for a tabletop rpg so I can infect other potential junkies at my Thursday night club meetings

We NEED a Sigler MMO, doesn’t matter about what’s it on (though Nocturnal and The Crypt could easily re-create enemies from books, as in, Nocturnals, "Patriots", "Ki", "Quyth" and many more). I would gladly try to make it, but would require an Engine and a bit of time, please post any Engines that you may have found where you can customize enemies and so on. Thanks! (I have heard of Valheru, and will see what I can do with that, but if you find anything better, please post it here. Thanks again!)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.