This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jordan Willis Jordan Willis 6 years, 4 months ago.

mini rift doorways

• Profile photo of Jordan Willis

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of john bennett

in effect the nature of a failed attemped 1

and the all so favored (plan B) thery into account  2

TEXANS unite bring the dark overlord to his true home

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

even bigger one to get even more critters through?

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

aaahh but yes try this one on for size fdo a small gen that consumes it self after one use you know let a general insectoid or a commando insectiod to take control and oversee,corrdate triangle efforts????hhhmmm hhhmmm

so saith the FDO

Profile photo of J.P.

That’s sure some quality venturing there, FDO. You must have some sort of insider’s access to the author…! What do you think jtswambo???

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

Profile photo of

I would venture a guess they’re building them as small as they can. If they could build them smaller, say a one-creature portal, and start bringing critters through, they probably would, so Ockham’s razor suggests that they can’t build them any smaller.

The other thing to consider is that Earth might not be the first planet they’ve colonized. They may have a strategy earned from long experience and multiple failures/successes. Perhaps they’ve learned they need to bring a certain amount of soldiers through at a certain rate to establish a beach head.

Profile photo of josh tyge swambo

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

do you think that the triangles will ,as a plan b construct a smaller less conspicuos rift generaters to allow a more combat hardend insectoids through to oversee the construction of the bigger rift doorways

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.