This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of NeilColquhoun NeilColquhoun 3 years, 3 months ago.

Mid story (Between the Starter and the all-pro)

The universe is expanding!

Stay Alive – N

Details (such as they are) on Mur’s contribution to the GFL universe can be found here: http://www.scottsigler.com/node/4773

Not too much information; at SiglerFest, Mur indicated she was given a lot of flexibility in the assignment. But it does seem to focus on Yolanda Davenport, not so much the Orbiting Death’s football prowess. It remains to be seen, I suppose.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

Mur Lafferty is writing an interim story between THE STARTER & THE ALL PRO, but I do not think it takes place on Orbital Station One. If I’m recalling correctly, it features the beautiful investigative reporter (Miranda Richardson?) who makes Quentin nervous. She is pursuing some sort of murder to find out the who and why, I think. I may be a bit off, however. I’m writing this without referencing anything.

I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

I would like to know if there will be a story about Orbital Station one, and their movement into tier 1.

Not just, if they make it, but almost like another book, dedicated to their success, or defeat.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.