This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of scottsigler scottsigler 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Message for Scott

@AgentMcButters: We hope you can make it next year. Was a grand time.

Sounds like Vegas was great!!! Sorry I wasn’t able to make it. Would so love to party with you and the other junkies. Keep the craziness coming.

@Anonymous: Thanks! I love to hear that people enjoy the stories. I’m not totallyout of the narration game, as I will still be doing the GFL novels. I’m re-recording THE ROOKIE right now, and will be moving on to GFL Book V soon.

Joined up to say you do a great job with your audiobooks. I have yet to come across anyone as good. I understand you are limited by time and will miss your voice as you make every character come to life. Felt the need to say that after listening to you comments at the end of passanger part 3 which was an amazing short story, such a great idea for the storyline.

I rate you as one of the best authors I have read and the very best I have listened to. Thank you for many many hours of enntertainment and for your unique humour.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.