This topic contains 33 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter Insignificant Blood Splatter 4 years, 6 months ago.

Merry Christmas FDO, EQ, Team Sigler and all you Junkies out there new and old!!!! V2.0 – 2009 Edition

Christmas! The very word brings joy to our hearts. No matter how we may dread the rush, the long Christmas lists for gifts and cards to be bought and given–when Christmas Day comes there is still the same warm feeling we had as children, the same warmth that enfolds our hearts and our homes."
    ~ Joan Winmill Brown, American author and editor.

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you all have an amazing Christmas Eve and Christmas day filled with Joy, Love and family!!!

to you and your family as well.  Smile

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Hope that Scott and all the Junkies have a very merry Christmas. Enjoy the time with family and friends. This is one time during our busy lives to slow down a little and live a bit.

My Christmas is shaping up to be very merry, indeed. It’s been a great year. I’ve got a great family, my health and the love of about 4700 new friends. What more could I ask for?

WOOF, WOOF

To all fellow Junkies, of course Scott our FDO, and most importantly the Mrs. FDO who probably deserves elevation to Sainthood (or would that be Dark Sainthood?) for her part in the FDO’s ascension.

and of course I don’t want to forget all the other celebrations people have, let’s celebrate and enjoy it all…. and let us have a true peace on earth untill FDO rolls those plaid tanks. I’ll have a nice egg nog for everyone.  Cheers!
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

I mean Merry Christmas. But Happy Sigmas to you also! 

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

Merry Axe-mas Sig and Junkies.
    Remember, Don’t Kill Santa! Put the bear traps away! 
    Peace Out,
    DrCuervo
    ——————————————

"Front Towards Enemy.  Do Not Eat."

Now how about this for a Christmas story. Last night I’m at work (I drive public transit) & left a little late because I was cleaning up a few things that a fellow co-worker brought in to share(the plates from the cake) So I go out to load my passengers & 3 of them ask me if I had saw the guy that was leaving as I got in to my bus? I said no well they told me he had givien them each a $100 bill. I said now aren’t you glad I did not leave on time. Well later the man comes back & tells me he had $200 more to give away & if I would take $100 & promise to do a random kindness in the future. I say to him"That’s all I can leave here & have that accomplished before I get back to the transit center". So he gave me a $100 bill. Merry Christmas!! There is a lady I have been seeing around one of my stops for about 2wks now. I think she might something warm to wear & to eat. So I will be buying those 2 things on Friday. Be a Secret Santa to someone anyone. Don’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

Avatar of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

Merry Bloody Fuckin’ Christmas

—–

"Oh, that is terrible! Did you write that yourself?" – Scary Perry Dawsy

Merry Christmas to you and to all.

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

[flickr-photo:id=3722083270,size=m]

KISS’d by Sigler Honored recipient of the "Iron Man" Award. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

From Me, Kaitlin, and Shimmer (my new PT Cruiser)

I AM the cat in the PT Cruiser!

And Happy New Year!!!

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Less religious overtones that way yet we still get to celebrate the spirit of giving, family and goodwill towards men (and Creterakians).

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

Just sayin’

I’m sick of this fucking PC bullshit! Merry Christmas, NOT happy holidays!

I AM the cat in the PT Cruiser!

being as I am not christian, I get bored with the retail barrage of advertising just for another buck. OH well.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Thank you Cunning Minx & Polyamory Weekly!

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

Im with Delhome on this one. No more PC bullshit, christmas has grown beyond religion or race or country’s. Love and Best Wishes to all! Merry Christmas!

Festina Lente (Make Haste Slowly)

Dark Knight Marine General

Jayguana

…..but I do find the dingies extremely annoying Yell

My ex-wife/best friend used to have a contest amongst friends to see who could kill the most dingies in a year. We’d pretend that the money we gave them was explosive. And if they were dressed up as a Santa, you got bonus points. You could only kill each dingie once. I miss her. She moved to NC with her new husband/my ex-roommate so I don’t see her anymore Cry

It’s the spirit of the holiday, not how we label it. According to your own words, "christmas has grown beyond religion." 

Personally, I loathe both our PC culture and organized religion. But I think that in this case, making the holiday generic actually facilitates humanity loving one another and celebrating together. People get far too easily offended about their religion. Removing the name of the central religious figure of the dominant religion wherever you are is important. So that would mean not saying Merry Christmas in the USA and not saying Happy Hanukkah in Israel.

Let’s be inclusive rather than exclusive this time of year. I think Jesus would approve, don’t you?

I spent the day eating microwave egg rolls and canned soup, watched "Criminal Minds" all day  on A&E and never left the house. Merry Xmas!. 

**UNdead / GirlCo: All we wanna do is eat your brains. We’re not unreasonable, I mean, no one’s going to eat your eyes.**

I’m actually in the midst of watching Criminal Minds myself. Began the day knocking out my mic work for THE CRYPT Book 01, then did some online and other puker work. Now pretty much just chillin’ 

I took the Children to their mom’s at noon and came home and played with their Wii the rest of the day.  It was a Good Day!

chasing people for ilegally shooting wildlife and taken people’s dogs to the vet cos they were too pissed to sort their own lives out for just one day … so your Chrimbo sounds much better… did get to watch "The Incredibles" betwen jobs though so all was not lost….(and I got out of Christamas with the in-laws so every cloud has its silver lining)

I cooked Ham and made gingerbread wreaths..Family ate and ate and ate…I had hot buttered rum and and had a nice session with the new Star Treck and District 9. It was a great Christmas so far…and Cryptmas is still lurking for a while!
    Hapy New Year. Junkie Friends!
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

but merry christmas and happy new year to all you junkies

It ain’t over until the FDO posts his last installment of Cryptmas! Party on!

MC; CA; UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Merry Cryptmas (and belated Christmas and Happy New Year) to all!

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Great show, food, and not leaving your house? Only non-cool people would say that’s lame. It sounds good to me!

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.