This topic contains 24 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of James Keeling James Keeling 5 years, 10 months ago.

"Me and my Overlord" contest

• Profile photo of James Keeling

here we go….  My personal entry for the Me & My Overlord pic (might look familiar):

[flickr-photo:id=3207598537,size=m]

As for pics from tour stops….

Houston

http://www.flickr.com/photos/synapticjam/sets/72157612680712457/

[flickr-photoset:id=72157612680712457,size=m]

Minneapolis

http://www.flickr.com/photos/synapticjam/sets/72157612811060996/

[flickr-photoset:id=72157612811060996,size=m]

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  And all-around uberjunkie! 

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

he is practicing his DO look so when he is giving his speeches to the masses he doesn’t

crack up.

all hail the FDO. 

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

Scott’s got his normal cheery grin on, I see ;)

Thank you, George Hrab, for composing and performing the acoustic version of brainsbodyboth. Humorous yet poignant, and you gave me a theme song. I miss Ally <sigh>

Profile photo of Pons Matal

I was to anxious to think of taking one with the FDO by himself but Jam had this group shot in his photostream.

[flickr-photo:id=3208485711,size=-]

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

Thank you, George Hrab, for composing and performing the acoustic version of brainsbodyboth. Humorous yet poignant, and you gave me a theme song. I miss Ally <sigh>

I may decide to call this a bust if no one decides to play. Hopefully more folks will enter when this post puts this back in the queue as an active forum. We’ll see.

This is a pic of me and Scott at Evo’s pad:

[flickr-photo:id=3212233594,size=m]

Profile photo of James Keeling

Keep it up guys!  and Gals! 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all-around uberjunkie! 

Profile photo of Gmork

Thank you for sharing your pictures!  It looks liek there was a really nice turn out in SF and I am incredibly jealous that you got to meet the EQ!!

______________________________________________________-

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

I wanted to show off the Kraken orange shirt I had fun making. I didn’t want to wear my

jersey because how could I Prove these were different pics. So here is our FDO taking

a shot with my shirt with the title of a very INTERESTING chapter. I have more pictures

including pics of the EQ who was at this Stop of the Tour. She got a hearty and cheerful 

welcome as she so deserves. 

[flickr-photoset:id=72157612422988890,size=m]

If you cut and paste /flickr-photo:id=230452326,size=s]

Substitute a front [ for the forward slash in the beginning. I wanted you to be able to see it. You do have to make sure you’ve got the right photo id #, but that’s not hard to find. Pretty sure it’s the second long string of #s in the main address bar when you click on your picture to display it in Flickr.

You won fair and square

and you’re the only one with enough tech savvy to post the pics online. What’s that about?!?

it seemed like there was alot of dirty junkies taking pictures. seems they just don’t want to share.

But I am happy to be the winner. 

can I play twice? I live in SF and will be going to see the FDO on the 10th.

I challenge anyone to beat me putting pics up…. 

[flickr-photoset:id=3164363307,size=m]

did try. I put the info in here and nothing is showing. 

thanks brother

it was a blast and thanks for the CHs 

there’s no anti-photoshop rule for the funniest pic prize. I left that one wide open on purpose. If you think you can make a funnier pic with photoshop than reality, go for it. It’s all in good fun. Just make sure you respect Scott’s privacy.

I figured there’d be a TON of entries I’d have to weed through and then verify the winner was actually there. Only having one legit one made determining the first winner ridiculously simple.

I prefer to use the instructions underneath and just put a small image in, which people can click on if they want to make bigger. For example, my horde as of yesterday:

[flickr-photo:id=3164696453,size=s]

Oh, btw, you won!. Going to transfer CHs now.

this shot is da  bomb

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

funny and very apt that the FDO blesses you!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Kraken Fan #69

Did I win did I win?

Ok so it is a crappy job but I couldn’t resist.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc256/Electron_Forge/MoistBlessings.jpg

I’m not real bright, but I’m consistant.

3164369515 (front of M is for Mystery)

I don’t know if this is right. I am trying to insert flickr pics 
    Profile photo of Kraken Fan #69

This sucks spamloaf!  I gotta move closer to the start of the world takover.  The closest I can hope to get to a pic with the Grand Wizard ( admittedly not the best moniker I could have chosen ) is with photoshop.  I can’t wait ’till he destroys this place!!  Enjoy the tour Junkies!! And pour a little on the side for a sad lonly Junkie up North with frozen giblets.  ( And you thought the chicken scissors were bad! )

Glisson

KrakenFan69

I’m not real bright, but I’m consistant.

Profile photo of Tim Feely

This is a really cool contest. I look forward to seeing all the pics. Hopefully I can get one in NYC.

Hey, you damn dirty junkies, I know if you’re anything like me, you’ll be bringing a camera of some sort with you when you go to meet the FDO at your tour stop. So, post your pics here. First stop just began in San Mateo if Sigler time and real world time are in sync at the moment. To get this started, 333 CHs to the first verifiable pic of someone with General Siglerisimo in San Mateo. Don’t want anybody using pics from the Stank I tour ;) I’ll give 1111 CHs to whoever has the funniest pic of themselves with Pope Siglericus XXXth, from either tour. Have fun, but don’t be an ass.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.