This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jeff Cope Jeff Cope 5 years, 10 months ago.

Mark All Topics as Read

• Profile photo of Jeff Cope

Sounds good. I’ll give the feed a try and thank gmork for confirming it works!

Profile photo of Gmork

..that pulsar mentioned and it is awesome!

I subscribe through Google Reader and that has a ‘Mark All as Read’ feature, so I can read the ones I want to and clear out all at once.

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

Profile photo of Paul Rogalinski

There isn’t any feature like that in the drupa forums yet. Perhaps you could use the all-forum-posts rss feed to keep up to date:

http://www.scottsigler.com/forumrss/feed.xml

Once we have migrated over to Drupal6 I will be giving "Advanced Forum" a try. This is a 3rd party addon for Drupal extending the rather basic forum functionality with features like those you mentioned.

Cheers!

Paul.

Profile photo of Jeff Cope

I’m still trying to get the hang of navigating this forum as it’s different software than most forums I use. I want to see new topics and replies since the last time I was here. I realize I can click the X New link to see them. For topics that have more than one reply, I can easily get to the first one but then have to scroll through until I find other New tags. OK not easy, but I can deal with that. But I may not want to see every new topic. Now I have to go into every topic for it to be marked as read.

So how can I do a Mark All Topics as read like in other forums so that I can click that and next time will only see the new ones since I last visited?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.