This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ciarán Purcell Ciarán Purcell 5 years, 10 months ago.

Malcolm Johnson

• Profile photo of Ciarán Purcell

Took me a while to decide which quote to pick! Picard does have some killer lines. I was torn between that, "Roads? Where we’re going we won’t need roads" and the time in DS9 when Chief O’Brien said bollocks. Or maybe one of Bankey’s obscene tyrades. I take it from your photo that you know who Bankey Edwards is. Maybe "Archie is not FUCKING MR WEATHERBY!"

I think it’s shit what happens to him… Rorschach i mean. He was a horrible psycho but still… Sometimes he’s actually funny. I’ve heard they changed the ending of it. They better not make it happy. The Next Generation was pretty good. Mister Crusher SHUT UP! Doctor, get this child off my bridge… – Captain Picard

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

I hope the film’s at least 75% as good as the original series. The quote is my favourite from the series. I like your Star Trek: The Next Generation quote.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

Profile photo of Ciarán Purcell

Now that it’s been posted Scott’ll probably claim that he did!:D If he wasn’t genius enough to include it in the first place (he might be listening)

Also cool quote! Hope the film’s half as good as the book.

Mister Crusher SHUT UP! Doctor, get this child off my bridge… – Captain Picard

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

That would be cool if it was true. If it’s not, it should be now.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

Profile photo of Ciarán Purcell

Just finished Infected a few days ago. Absolutely loved it!! Seriously one of the best books i’ve had the pleasure of “reading”. It was also my first audio-book so yeah, a GREAT start, to say the least!

Oh yeah and there is a point to this! This might have been brought up several times before but is Dew’s partner, Malcolm Johnson, supposed to be a nod toward AC/DC? Just thought Malcolm Young and Brian Johnson…

Oh yeah and i’m trying to pace Contagious to no avail. It’s so difficult to stop listening! Especially since it’s not even on sale in Ireland! Junkie doesn’t do the addiction justice.

Oh yeah and last thing. The music ROCKS! Especially on the ad for Contagious: “Do you feel… itchy?” cue the kick-ass face-melter!!

Good work Scott!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.