This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Nemesis0 Nemesis0 3 years, 9 months ago.

Making It Right?

I love the fact that you made it right with “The Starter.” Are you going to make it right with “The Rookie?”

An ebook of the Rookie would be killer.

One shot one kill? Please, I don’t have that kind of time.

No, we are not going to “make it right” for THE ROOKIE. Oh, wait, we kind of already did with a free, unabridged podcast of the full audiobook.

Skip a trip to Taco Bell and save up the $7.99 needed to buy THE ROOKIE eBook. I love a chalupa as much as the next guy, but come on already.

To the mighty FDO thanks for the info. I don’t mind paying the extra and I don’t mind taking crap from the FDO. To the “Nemesis0″ get a life. The world isn’t going to end by asking a question. Besides if your brain cells were not deep fried in pork fat you might realize if I am asking the question maybe I do help “the cause.” Oh, yeah maybe the guy must own a copy of both books if he is asking the question, could have run through your neophyte brain. The day I stop asking questions is the day I stop learning.

Combat Cook

34 ID

THE ROOKIE ebook to go with the free THE STARTER i got. It looks real nice having THE STARTER and THE ROOKIE on my ereader.

Hmm chalupa…the rookie…chalupa…the rookie. You know what, i got enough for both.

This isn’t the FARK forums, we try to refrain from flaming each other here.

Abaddon, Baphomet, Samael, “that bitch who stole my wallet”… I am known by many names.

Sgt. Renee Jordan PUMC, PUV James Keeling

sorry, honestly i wasn’t trying to be nasty about it.

Here i removed anything negative sounding i said.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.