This topic contains 22 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Pons Matal Pons Matal 3 years, 8 months ago.

Magnus Vs. Chuck Norris

At the time of one of the interviews the body guard was not employed by Norris. But at different times in his career had been a body guard to the others as well Norris. Thus the reason the question he was asked the question about who was the best.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Thrice Over!

Magnus has in the Fictional world. He has also trained with one of the most elite Martial Artist in the world, Bruce Lee. Norris competed and won butt loads of full contact international competitions, not just light contact….Oh and Norris has not trained to fight clean no martial artist does, you just dont walk around talking about it or doing it as Murder is illegal even if you are defending yourself unless you can prove your life was on the line. Do you really think that Norris doesn’t know how to break a knee or crush a trachea with a well placed punch? I learned it at 11 and never got beyond a green belt.
    [flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

The man fought in the Octagon, then went MIA, came back and went to the Delta Force, after that he became Lone Wolf McQuad a Texas Ranger, only to move from there to stop a Invasion of USA, then he learned about being a cop in the city and learned about the Code of Silence. Then he got bored and retired to being Walker, Texas Ranger.
    [flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

… a Spec-Ops trained soldier like Magnus would beat the crap out of, and probably either kill or severely disable, a straight-up traditional martial artist like Norris in seconds. You have to realize one very important factor, that is that Chuck Norris does not actually know how to fight in the real world. Yes, he know karate, which is all well and good, but anyone who has been in real fights will tell you that 95% of that stuff will not help you on the street. It looks pretty on camera, and it is good for fitness, developing discipline, and for those highly-regulated one-hit-then-break competitions that Norris was a world champion of back in the day, but in a real-world situation it is next to useless. SpecOps soldiers are trained in some very nasty, highly effective techniques that are specifically designed to shut a fight down, along with the fighter, in seconds. These usually leave the attacking person clutching at their newly-collapsed trachea while attempting (unsuccessfully) to breathe, cradeling a severely dislocated elbow or knee, or some other such cringe-inducing condition.

Fighters like Norris go for a clean hit because that is what he is trained to do, while fighters like Magnus go for the killing blow every time.

Abaddon, Baphomet, Samael, “that bitch who stole my wallet”… I am known by many names.

Sgt. Renee Jordan PUMC, PUV James Keeling

…there is no way that CN’s bodyguards could be required to say garbage like that just to keep the jerk’s image up. No, no way at all. Oh and the competitions he fought in were not real fights, not like an MMA fight. They were like the stuff you see at the end of the original Karate Kid, where once one person lands a clean blow the ref steps in. Sorry, but in the real world, Chuck would get beaten down in a matter of seconds by even a halfway competent street fighter.

/clearly I do not care for chuck norris, like at all.

Abaddon, Baphomet, Samael, “that bitch who stole my wallet”… I am known by many names.

Sgt. Renee Jordan PUMC, PUV James Keeling

Magnus — all the way.

Magnus is the reason Waldo is hiding.

They have a proximity fuse so it doesn’t have to hit, just get close and let the concussion and shrapnel do the work.
    One shot one kill? Please, I don’t have that kind of time.

For many reasons, lets begin with the fact that all of Magnus’ bullets have been deflected by the beard. Now he’s screwed as Chuck simply picks him up and idly tosses him into the soon. Not even Magnus is cool enough to extinguish that heat (though Chuck is).
    – Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

Never seen a martial artist yet who can dodge a controlled series of 3 to 5 round bursts.
    One shot one kill? Please, I don’t have that kind of time.

From the couple of interviews done with Chuch Norris’s body guards that I’ve seen, Chuck Norris is a real bad ass playing a bad ass. When one body guard was asked to compare Chuck to Seagal and Van Damme he said Norris was the total bad ass of the bunch. Remember he was a six year undefeated World Middleweight Karate Champion.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Thrice Over!

Add in it gives off an aura that surrounds him, this means Chuck Norris is bulletproof, too.

Where Magnus is a Bad Ass Charater not playing at all. But kicking ass.

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

against a living Magnus.

Magnus fights dirty. Norris can’t block a .45. Nuff said.

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach, Wabash Wolfpack

Husband of Susan,

Friend of Junkies everywhere

I mean IF Magnus hadn’t died. And I’m talking about young Chuck Norris

I love APC’s, so crunchy!!!

Me thinkin that ole Chuck is lookin a bit like Homer Simpson these days. And besides Magnus is one Bad Mo Fo. [flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

someone killed Magnus.

Chuck Norris is still standing.

Chuck Norris of course!

I love APC’s, so crunchy!!!

Who do you think would win?

(Young Chuck Norris)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.