This topic contains 14 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Alex Langley Alex Langley 6 years, 9 months ago.

Made up words

Psha! Double or nothing pansy!

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

okok, get to detention then…………….
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Well I’m a teenager and I know everything!

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

i am older than you
    and i been saying that way for DECADES!! (5.3 decades, as of today)
    The Math god

no, it’s damnshitfuck!

you got the order all wrong, it’s shitfuckdamn……….

The Math god

i say it all the time, made to be said as 1 word

Great word

AFU is one of my favorites!

“Fucknut bus to crazyville” still remains my favorite Siglerism to date…

————
    KnitWitch
    http://www.knitwitchzone.com

Siglerism: the mandatory religion of the new world

All Fucked Up. I actually will say this to a doctor I speak with regularly when he asks about a patient that has a ton of complaints. It sounds professional enough to any one in ear shot. “Mr. Crankwanker has come in today. Probable AFU”
    ~ sig impaired~

Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney

The Irishman from Ohio"I never Get to Get it!"-Wacko Warner
    I can honestly say I have never made up a word before. I and some friends spontaneously made a phrase once. “Hail Mary full of Grace, take my Soul from this place!” Its said by a few folks right before we do something than is lethal, but some how we get through it MOSTLY unharmed.

Eat Shit And Die
    people always look askance at me when i say that (esad)……….i just smile…….
    The Math god

Well Scott started it with douchebaggy!

come on peeps, post your made up word today, or an exchange or words!!!!

an example of the word exchange is something like, “I pulled a Sigler”, meaning I was LATE for an appt, or said i’d do something (maybe post 2 podcasts a weekl… J/king Scott ) and didnt follow through!

and my made up word, “Wuck Fank”, which is a “dammit”, and if said outloud and quickly people dont swap the first letter of each word in their head!

Stop frowning Scott…….

Peace

__
    Original Junkie, Jason, “DeVoiD”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.