This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Wolf Wolf 2 years, 6 months ago.

Made me Smile

It has been a long two years. I sort of dropped out of podcast listening in late 2010 when I was undergoing cancer treatment and just did not feel well enough to care. 2011 brought with it a wealth of post treatment side effects and complications.

I am now cancer free and actaully feeling good again so I decided to get back into it an catch up on all I have missed. I was suprised to hear my name in The Starter – it brought a smile to my face.

Hearing my name more than once however, made me feel guilty about not listing to Scott for over a year. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Thanks Scott – You made my day (a year later)

Hearing my name more than once however, made me feel bad about not listening to Scott for over a year

Thanks SG – I just learned last night that I had mods and I wondered – How did Scott know about those radio seed implants?

Wow Dan. I’m so glad to hear you’re doing better and that things are progressing in the right direction. We MISSED you around here and I’m sure Scott totally understands!!!

Welcome back, Dan!

Glad to hear you are on the mend and kicking cancer’s ass. Many junkie hugs sent your way!

Made me smile, too. I love the words “cancer free”. You made my day.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.