This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Jordan Willis Jordan Willis 6 years, 2 months ago.

love the book

when I figured out what he was doing I took my earbuds out then put them back in. But then I went back and listened to it. What a cliffhanger!

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

I wasnt ready for the end, cant wait for contagious!

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

i wish i could read fast enough and finnish a book in a day…im just not that fast of a reader.

on a positive note, at least i get to bask in story for multiple days rather that it being over in one.

There’s only ONE stopping point. It’s called The End

Just Dew it!

are great and that is why I like James Patterson’s books, along with the fact that they are just great stories.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

love the book so far.  i have listened to the podcasts and followed along for a while, now ive just past chapter 50 and will continue on reading by myself.  but now that i have the voices of the triangle in my head thats how i will read them from now on! woot!  bill just knocked on perry’s door, i cant wait to find out what happens next!

by the way, i LOVE the format.  hopefully contagious has a similar amount of chapters.  i like having the chapters only a few pages, makes it easy for a stopping point…and easier to just say "just one more chapter"  keep up the good work sigler!

cant wait to finnish nocturnal too!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.