This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Renee Jordan Renee Jordan 2 years, 11 months ago.

Love Love Love

Dont think i have been grasped by a story of exploration and discovery like this since Rendezvous With Rama. A different scenario, i grant, but Earthcore had something great in every chapter and the pace was fabulous. High Praise to Scott for not only the writing but great delivery on the podcast. What Next?

Let’s see…….

Ancestor

Infected

Contagious

The Crypt

The Rookie

Title Fight

The Starter

Kissyman

Bloodcast I & II

Nocturnal

Blood Is Red……..

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach, Wabash Wolfpack

Husband of Susan, Friend of Junkies everywhere

And I really enjoyed it… again!

I was interesting this time though, because after listening to The Tank, The Rookie and The Starter, EarthCore means so much more. Love the interconnectedness of all the worlds.

After years passing since I first listened to EarthCore, I was also confused as to why the long awaited sequel was named Mt Fitzroy. After listening to the podcast again, I had forgotten Mt Fitzroy is actually mentioned in EarthCore! I love finding something new each time i relisten to a podcast Laughing

going to relisten to the FDO’s entire library before SiglerFest in the hopes that it helps me if I’m involve in Junkie Jeopardy.

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Someone PLUH-LEES record everything!!!

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

…was a great book. It’s been years simce I read it, but I think you’ve inspired me to go re-read it now. Great exploration story, and Earthcore is very much on-par with it.

I am crazier than a padded room full of Charlie Mansons! Sgt. Renee Jordan PUMC, PUV James Keeling

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.