This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Chris Maler Chris Maler 4 years, 1 month ago.

login problems open id related

Sorry about the earlier posts I was just raging against technology….. No offense meant to the FDO or his loyal tech-minions.

i’m about to retest the login. Wish me luck.

“The second sound was a scream”

OJ!

Configuration and Module-Versions seem all OK, disabling the OpenID feature as we speak.

Guys,

not sure I can do much about it. I will have a look if there are any updates available for the corresponding drupal modules.

I do not have time to fix the code by myself right now so it might boil down to 2 choices: live with it or disable the whole open id for the time being. I would prefer the latter one, I am not a big fan of featuritis / keeping broken features on the portal just because they are cool in theory.

I’ll keep you updated.

Gents, please take a breath. Pulsar will look into this soon. I apologize for the inconvenience, it’s annoying to have to reset your password.

I still cant login normally after weeks of this fucking issue. Please fix the freaking openid login thing. Every time i want to log in I have to reset my password. It can’t only be a problem on my end.

I have tested in IE, Fox, and Chrome. I have added and deleted a valid open id, I have used two different open id’s. Something is screwed up here, and it aint me.

“The second sound was a scream”

OJ!

I’ve been unable to log in, and had to have my password reset twice. The non-openid login feature is broken. it constantly tries to use the openid and does not cancel. I had to get a new openid and add it to my profile in order to login.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.