This topic contains 24 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 8 months ago.

Listener discretion

i keep on tweeking it
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

mainly because everyone else is screaming
    heehee

the voices like the screams
    The Math god

some tree bent over that black bears are known to use, taken with negative effects on.
    I am Matthias the Groveler, Qyuth Warrior dedicated to the rise of the Sigler Empire, and resident lurker on the forums….

Why than advise discretion?

Every time I have heard a scream I have found it amusing. I never considered wondering why the person is screaming hehe merely giggled and continued using the scissors..

In a nice industrial area no one hears the screaming. Wait what?

I have no idea what that is.
    It looks… Interesting (?) though. I see a lot of white (is it inverted?)… Or is my monitor screwed?
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life. Ok, this is how retarded my maths teachers are: I got told off for doing too much work. So I freakin finished the syllabus 5 months early… Isn’t that a good thing?

If people can hear the junkie screams sooner or later we will be rescued. Letting us scream and be heard means you are a good person Scotty.
    Unless you put up in soundproof boxes. Then you are truly evil.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life. Ok, this is how retarded my maths teachers are: I got told off for doing too much work. So I freakin finished the syllabus 5 months early… Isn’t that a good thing?

Just kidding, you are right!!! I guess since we have decided to be civilized we need to define and put into practical effect what is generally agreed upon to be acceptable. Sub-groups like gangs or regional populations would develope their own behavior and vocabulary codes. So since we are a sub-group: JUNKIES we have our own acceptable use of language and violence and behavior…… on paper at least. ( I do draw the line at beating to death my enemies with their own bloody body parts. But I have used just about every word in the book.)
    I just love your new avitar it turned out GREAT!!!!

I like to hear them. I realize that does not make me a good person, but there it is.

However, I literally went looking for place around my house where Maurie’s (sp, yes, i know, I suck at spelling) Children could live….
    Photobucket
    for example….
    I am Matthias the Groveler, Qyuth Warrior dedicated to the rise of the Sigler Empire.

but context
    take clockwork orange
    language was abusive and foul, but not the typical curse words
    how the words are used is more of the problem as to what words are used (although you wouldn’t necessarily want to expose 4 yearolds to words like cocksucker and pussylicker)
    using cuss words as part of attacking someone/something is different than using cuss words as showing displeasure or anger.
    context, and the language in nocturnal, descriptions of scenes and attacks and such can be more disturbing than the use of cuss words such as fuck shit cock and the like.
    but we each have our own sense of decorum and what is proper in a civilized society

the voices fell asleep half way through this
    The Math god

by definition you’re weird

as all of us damned dirty junkies are

the voices are giggling again
    The Math god

Maybe I’m just weird then…
    I am Matthias the Groveler, Qyuth Warrior dedicated to the rise of the Sigler Empire.

That people would ban a WORD and carry on as if the WORD itself could harm or kill or cause people to have sex. I am a firm believer in Sticks and Stones can
    break my Bones, but WORDS can never hurt me..
    We should be able to say anything we want. Most of the “BAD” words have to do with sex and body parts. What’s that all about?

but when I was 4 they butcherd a young steer that I had named and fed and played with from the time it was born, and I could not wrap my mind around that. WHY would they do that to “My Jughead”? Chickens didn’t count, I had several but didn’t bond with them, so when we ate them it was o.k…… I never did really think about PEOPLE dying untill I was around 14 and my Grandfather became ill, I had never known anyone who died. But killing and slaughtering in monster movies and horror stories was FUN!!!! A safe way to be scared. That stared around the time I turned 8 and got to stay up late and watch monster movies onTV. but 4 is a little young.

Nocturnal is tame compared to what I had when I was four…. I was gutting deer and bear and going to frat parties with my cousin…..

I thougt it would mean someting like that:

In Siglers’ world no one will hear you scream !

why oh why are they incapable of saying yellow or little. Lellow and ickle. Honestly! And I have a mentalist posh accent (check out the last junkie call in show i think… I’m right at the end suggesting that Scott has been late in the past.) so it drives me up the wall! They would think it was another Kipper story (annoying dog who possibly has dementia) because of the way scott says roof.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life. I freakin ROCKED that maths exam!

OMG, i had forgotten, the nightmares had gone away……………..

damn there was no satisfying them, wish i had a pair of chicken scissors then
    The Math god

I can’t imagine trying to explain to ANYONE about boners and pissing on stuff,
    in Nocturnal, not to mention explaining that stuff to little kids.(and you know they would ask WHY) It could be a really bad experience. every question (and there would be several ) would be followed by an awkward and mumbled answer, followed by a never ending series of “WHY?” The exchange would never end. WHY? WHY? WHY?
    It would be traumatising and life altering, Life would never be the same, the shame and embarrasment of it all………….and that would just be me,
    The kids are off and forgot about it already thinking adults are really weird.

have you ever worked with four year olds?? (I personally call them the whiners, cause that’s what 4 yroldsdo) I worked dayscare … er … care for several years
    most four year olds would not lke the scary voices or sounds

The Math god

I beleave that 4 year olds would be mature enough to handle it….

the violence, language and subject material are a bit rough for younger listeners

the voices contemplate what would happen to a class of 2-5 year olds after hearing one of siglers (DAMN HIM) stories, they are giggling
    The Math god

something like that.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life. I freakin ROCKED that maths exam!

Just curios: What exactly do you mean by: Listener discretion is advised?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.