This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Jane Kohner Jane Kohner 6 years, 10 months ago.

Lets have some fun.

1) Best dream of my entire life was where I could swim in the air. It was flying, but I kind of dog paddled and used my arms to turn and spin. God, was THAT the best!

2) I’d have a working model (no transcription errors) of the time machine in TIMELINE. To be able to go back and view the resurrection of Christ. Too cool!

3) It would definitely be the power of nose twitching to acomplish any task from “Bewiched”. God, that would make my housework go so much faster and easier!

4) If you could hang out for a day with anyone, dead or alive, who would you want to hang with?

I would love to have met Lewis Mumford in his earlier years. I was so totally blown away by The Conduct of Life. I’d love to just walk around with him while he thought out loud.

s13cybergal, an OJ with a walker.
    You can’t forget that Scott!

1) The spaceshuttle or the most advance form of space travel there is at the moment.

2) Warp Drive.

3) A shape shifter. (like Otto)

1) If you could have any form of Non-Fictional transportation and the skill to use said transportation, what would it be? Plus have it accomidated anywhere you go.

- I’m gonna have to go with a hovercraft. I’ve always wanted a hovercraft and if they were legal and didn’t use up 1,000 gallons of gas per second I would think they would be the way to go in the future. Who needs roads?

2) )If you could have one Fictional gadget what would it be?

- Would Green Lantern’s ring be considered a gadget? And if so, I only want it if it came with a Lantern to charge it with.

3) If you could have the powers of any “Superhero” of any TV show who would it be?

- TV… it has to be Superman. I mean, invulnerability, super-strength, can fly, heat rays and random powers with none of the psychological hang-ups that other super heroes seem to have. Just keep your Kryptonite to yourself and it’s nothing but win win win.

1.) If you could have any form of Non-Fictional transportation and the skill to use said transportation, what would it be? Plus have it accomidated anywhere you go.

JETS JETS JETS JETS anysize anyshape anyage ALL speeds

2.)If you could have one Fictional gadget what would it be?

phaser, who needs evidence left behind??

3.) If you could have the powers of any “Superhero” of any TV show who would it be?

super healing……………personal reasons

*——————————————————————————————–*
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends

The Math god

Lets have some fun. I want to give you guys a couple questions. Please answer them. If you want to add other questions feel free. I will start.
    1.) If you could have any form of Non-Fictional transportation and the skill to use said transportation, what would it be? Plus have it accomidated anywhere you go.
    -I would have a flying car that works and the permits to fly it.
    -I would have a starship, so I could leave this crud ball.
    3.) If you could have the powers of any “Superhero” of any TV show who would it be?
    -Teleportation, that way I would not need the above.

Stay Drenched in Blood Brother
    BTH

Lets have some fun. I want to give you guys a couple questions. Please answer them. If you want to add other questions feel free. I will start.

-I would have a Blackhawk Helicopter. I think it would be alot easier to travel. I would have a helipad in my backyard, and I would legally be allowed to land anywhere there was room.

-I would have the Holo-room from startreck. You can imagine where Im going with this. :D

-I would be Peter Petrelli from Heroes. He can absorb anyone else’s powers he is around. As long as there were other super Heroe’s I could absorb from.

Well anyways. You guys think up some questions like this, or just answer mine. Just curious what all you guys answers would be.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.