This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Barbara Jungbauer Barbara Jungbauer 6 years, 8 months ago.

Lay back and take it like a Junkie

I love belly dancing and veils can be fun even if they’re hell on the shoulders.

Here’s to a lovely weekend of Barrowman dreams and shiny, jangly hip scarves.

Tastes Like Chicken

NOW, sigler (DAMN YOU)
    NOW, sigler (DAMN YOU)
    NOW, sigler (DAMN YOU)
    NOW, sigler (DAMN YOU)
    NOW, sigler (DAMN YOU)
    NOW, sigler (DAMN YOU)
    NOW, sigler (DAMN YOU)
    NOW, sigler (DAMN YOU)
    NOW, sigler (DAMN YOU)
    NOW, sigler (DAMN YOU)
    NOW, sigler (DAMN YOU)
    NOW, sigler (DAMN YOU)
    NOW, sigler (DAMN YOU)
    NOW, sigler (DAMN YOU)
    NOW, sigler (DAMN YOU)

(ps. the voices cordially invite you to post episode 12 post hast)
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

My version of taking it like a junkie equates to the entire Sigler Junkie population going on a mad rampage with withdrawal and killing about half the world’s population.

but really Scott I’m begging you please give us a fix I’m on my knees before i leave on my bloody, mad rampage

Sign by Daniel –

May Cthulhu Have you first.
    P.S.

Why oh why does someone that fantastic have to be gay? And I’ve already turned one guy straight, so it is possible gosh darn it. He was 29 so not really swaying. (though I think I broke his heart when I told him my fake id was, well, fake and I wasn’t 25 withreallygoodskin) so i think he went back.
    Here’s my reasoning. If it’s possible for guys to turn gay after years of successful straight relationships them surely it can work the other way.
    I’m not homophobic or nowt but John Barrowman is the one man that truly needs to be straight. For my sake and sanity.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life.
    John Barrowman has amazing teeth and he hugs well good. I love him so much. What a waste.

Despite what any scientist will tell you … I’m pretty much certain I could change Barrowman’s preference … well, at least I’d give it a damn good try.

What a total babe.

Tastes Like Chicken

I thought that involved kicking and screaming and whinging and whineing. That’s what I’m doing. The jitters were held back because i had John Barrowman last night and when he’s literally rolling on the floor laughing his arse off, it’s amazing. And then camping by the stage doors and launching myself on him when he came out.. Also amazing.
    But that was last night. 21 hours ago. Now I need my goddamn FIX SIGLER! IT’S FREAKIN MONDAY. It’s almost TUESDAY! My exams are over, John Barrowman is over. I’m back from my belly dancing class (apparently I was very aggressive today) just be thankful I wasn’t teaching fencing. Swords and an angry junkie… Not a good idea. Scarves and an advanced class who aren’t retarded and stiff as boards (those are thursday nights) bit better.
    But I swear Scott, tomorrow I’ve got fencing and if there is no episode, I’m getting on a plane and coming to get you… Swords and all.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life.
    John Barrowman has amazing teeth and he hugs well good. I love him so much. What a waste.

thats the way to intiate the new junkies to the ranks. get them hooked and then yank the rug out from under them by going weeks without putting up content. that’s right, feel the burn junkies. true to his word though, our evil overlord is back in top form. he was so regular before I was starting to wonder if he had been body snatched. way to go Sigler.

Waiting for Sigler to upload an episode is like waiting for monkeys to learn the intricacies of chess. It’s gonna happen only when the black obelisk wants it to happen.

I was gonna just lie back and take it like a junkie. Upon further review, I think I’m going to indulge in some pathetic whimpering and some forearm scratching.

Hurry the fuck up*, Ruler of the Word. I can’t take much more of this.

* or take your own good time … really it’s up to you since you both rule the world and have the story under your thumb.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.