This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of James Keeling James Keeling 6 years, 6 months ago.

Krakens Jersey

In the immortal words of Sgt. Schultz

"I see nutsink!  I hear nutsink!" 

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam on toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Yeah.  It kinda sucks to want to be a part of the Sigler Nation and be recognized when the SIGnificant one is so busy pumping out more delicious gore for us to inhale.  More more more and me me me.  lol   I know you are very busy right now with the book deal and all your new work so bear with us as we try to ride your coattails to glory Scott.  What can I say?  You’re the flavor of the month, every month!  I’ll keep preaching the gospel according to Sigler to the heathens I encounter.

Glisson

I sent my pic in a Krakens Jersey to scott@scottsigler.net over a month ago.  Where’s the magic?

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Who do I have to blow to get the $$$ to buy the jersey!  I suppose I could just kick them in the balls and take their money….    Now that I think about it, that’s probably the better idea…. 

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam on toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Glisson, a.k.a., "Glizzatch"

Jesus H., man talk about your drama. Try emailing the photo to scott@scottsigler.net and watch the magic. Who knows, this keeps up, Pulsar might hook up some form where y’all can post your pictures that praise Pope Siglericus XXX in many wonderful and varied ways.

Just scored my Krakens jersey from PodcastJunk.com on friday and am I stoked. All my friends are like “WTF?” as I never watch any sports so they were a bit surprised to see me in a jersey. They were more like, “What a geek.” when they found out what the Krakens are. LOL Guilty as charged. GO KRAKENS!!

Glisson #69

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.