This topic contains 733 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dany M Dany M 2 years, 8 months ago.

Krakens Jersey Numbers? (aka Mini-Gallery)

• Profile photo of Dany M

o: oh yay I’m glad I found this! I finally got a job which meant I was able to finally get a jersey B) Totally got one. Number 15!
    Eventually I will get a better quality pic.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z195/Black_thunder15/582711_294444637300471_1440424050_n.jpg

Profile photo of J.P.

Folks, we’ll mod the photos in thread soon. In the meantime, any junkies with new jerseys, feel free to still tell us what you have right here. And don’t forget, there’s the Siglerpedia Krakens Jersey Fan Gallery which serves as the official repository for jersey holdings, including awesome photos of your colors. Pics can still go right there, right now! Who’s house? OUR HOUSE!

Profile photo of Doc Coleman

Looks like the new forums have broken the mini-gallery.

Doc

I shall have to see about sending this in to Gmork.

Doc

I only know everything if you ask the right questions.

Profile photo of Nuchtchas Nuchtchas

Here is the black one http://www.flickr.com/photos/nuchtchas/5794832210/in/set-72157626753672531 But I’m afraid I cut the numbers off. You have my permission to use and distribute and I am also sending you the full rez file by email

– Nuchtchas Nutty Nuchtchas

I’m already in the gallery in the orange jersey. I need a pic in the black one for the gallery. I have found a couple on Facebook that feature me in the black jersey. I need to ask the photographers for permission to have the pictures posted over here.

Doc

There is a pic of you in the orange jersey, http://www.flickr.com/photos/32816879@N00/5795713008/in/photostream

It’s nice a baggy on ya too :)

I meant to ask someone to snap a pic of me in my Home jersey at Balticon. Was in group photos, but I don’t think anyone got one of me showing off the jersey.

Doc

It is because she was HAWT!

Doc

Profile photo of Rory Dragon
    Profile photo of sadock

…..but I’d prefer she pic which one she’d like to use to represent herself.

I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

Profile photo of sadock

I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

Profile photo of Belladonna420

she should be right next to me… looking all HAWT in those thigh high boots and fishnet stockings! Wink

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Profile photo of GJ

everywhere but here! And she looked HAWT!!
    [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Rich Bennett

kalikalikalikalikalikalikail….that ought to do it…..

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

I’ve seen a bunch of photos from SiglerFest of you in your #333 jersey!

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Profile photo of GJ

I’m still saing the £100 to get me a piece of that pie.

Profile photo of sadock

What can I say? I love both stuffies and dragons. Tossed y’all in there rather than small groups; figured that’d work for you.

Profile photo of sadock

You’ll have to send me some pics from other events when you hooked up with Krakens fans. If category four blows up, you may even wind up with your own thread. How cool would that be?

Profile photo of sadock

Probably why I forgot about it after struggling with the page for hours. Grrrrr……

Profile photo of Rory Dragon

RAWR!!!!

Some really great new photos here, and I LOVE catagory four!

Profile photo of sadock
    • #57 Synaptic Jam (James Keeling)
    • #00 VooDoo (Steve Bickel) & #75 Athanas (Josh Athanas) attacking Hutchhhhhiiinnnnsssssssss
    • #74 TJ-Tigger (Jeremy Freese)

Profile photo of sadock

Cest la vie. I like it being organized now.

Profile photo of Byron Metz

I’m saving up the moneys right now to order both jerseys (home&away) and I’m also anticipating to receive both hardcover copies of THE STARTER & THE ALL PRO. I also would like to say I am the humble owner of THE ROOKIE #2487/3000.

Why wouldn’t want to steal Shadygirl? He’s totally mackin’ on your girl :P

Profile photo of sadock

….sided pics were inserted by Lady Gmork. I’ll try to remember to keep an eye on it when I add stuff in the future and see if it behaves improperly. If I forget, just ping me and I’ll fix it. Not trying to steal your woman, good sir.

Profile photo of J.P.

Nothing to worry about unless we’re talking about the Reverend Dru Pal. (grin)

Profile photo of Wolf

When did saddock marry Shadygirl?

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach, Wabash Wolfpack

Husband of Susan, Friend of Junkies everywhere

Profile photo of J.P.

Hey Sadock, I started this forum, as is evident by my references to my wife Shadygirl. Seems you edited it to indicate it’s yours. Please change it back. You can’t have her!

I figured it was worth it, $25 a year is totally decent and if you use something? Why not? I could spend that one night at the movies. Oddly, the interaction on Flickr has given me more fun then the movies.

Profile photo of sadock

I decided to go ahead and do both too. Great minds and all that…..

also makes pics pretty easy to add to the forums, and I don’t think they have a limit like Flickr. But I don’t know about tagging.

Profile photo of Gmork

… I can load them in both places.

Flickr also has the cool option of being able to add them to a group. But Nutty has a good point. The 200 photo limit on Flickr is easy to reach :/

I like Flickr best, but when I upload I upload to both flickr and to facebook. Then again, FB is free and flickr only lets you have 200 photos on the free account.

Profile photo of sadock

I’m still sorting through my pics and getting notices of people tagging shots of me on Facebook. Anyone have an opinion on whether Flickr or Facebook is a better place to post them? Flickr makes it easier to link them into the Sigler forums, but Facebook seems easier to tag overall.

When I have good weather, I have no one around to take the shot for me. SiglerFest may be my first chance to get a pic of me in my Jersey that is suitable for putting in the gallery.

Doc

Profile photo of sadock

A & I have been up for a while; I put Bella up a few days ago.

Profile photo of Gmork

…the first two HOME JERSEYS to be posted to the Krakens Jersey Gallery!

#66 Badger and #420 Belladonna!!

Remember both galleries (here posted above and in the wiki) you can click on the pics to see them larger.

GO KRAKENS!

First 3 digit jersey number in the gallery!! Awww yeah!!!

Profile photo of sadock

Profile photo of sadock

She hasn’t posted any of the home jersey pics she’s received yet. I know she has them from several Junkies.

Wink

Profile photo of sadock

Gmork takes care of the Wiki photo gallery; I maintain this one.

Profile photo of sadock

Gmork takes care of the Wiki photo gallery; I maintain this one.

Profile photo of Wolf

She’s even sexy when she sleeps. Not that I would know. I mean, I’m not a stalker or anything. I just kinda overheard a little bird (MethPigeon) talking about her. It’s not like I got pictures or anything………………….

Husband of Susan, Friend of Junkies everywhere

In October my husband and I wore our Jerseys to HalCon (and I always wear it when invited to superbowl or any football type of party) and we went for supper away from the hotel at the Keg Steakhouse. We had so many people come over to our table and ask us about our tem that it was giggle worthy. We of course filled them in, but yeah, walking around with a bright orange jersey is rather eye catching.

Profile photo of Jeremy Freese

#74 Ordered it when they first came available. Love it. When I travelled I would wear it through the airport. Always fun to see who noticed.

Been a junkie since Earthcore.

#74 Iceman for the Krakens.

#227 The Rookie/#276 The Starter

As soon as I can.

Doc

Profile photo of Gmork

send your pictures and I will immortalize you and your sexy home jerseys in the Krakens Gallery!!!

We’ve got good weather this week. Hopefully I can get an outside shot.

Doc

Gmork, I’ll get you some pics ASAP.

Profile photo of GJ

She’s RAWK’ing the Jersey tops!!

Profile photo of sadock

Finally got around to taking/posting a pic of me in a home jersey. Life’s been a bit overwhelming lately. Hopefully I’ll find some time to get caught up in the forums in the coming week(s).

• I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

Profile photo of sadock

The GFL gives new meaning to the term “forced retirement.”

• I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

• Profile photo of Shawn Laing

Soon to be starring in NOCTURNAL by Scott Sigler. The autograph line starts to the right.

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

Soon to be starring in NOCTURNAL by Scott Sigler. The autograph line starts to the right.

Although so far they seem to be holding up.

Doc

Profile photo of Michael Brown

Ya, Icouldnt remeber The Machines # when I was ordering so I looked it up in the Isert in the Rookie hard cover. In the text of the book it was #47. I have #34 with Fayed on the back in the gallery, all well.

For ever in our hearts, Mitchell “The Machine” Fayed #34

Profile photo of athanas

But why the wait?

Doc

Doc

I. LOVE. DØM.

Profile photo of sadock

Or at least a new addition to the mini-gallery Wink

The lovely Miz Kovacs has the honor of being the first team member sporting both the Orange & the Black in the mini-gallery.

• Profile photo of athanas

Profile photo of sadock

Methinks thou art delusional my good man.

• Profile photo of athanas

She’s pulling out the big guns!

Doc

Profile photo of Gmork

I now want to use Canon Cannons to refer to my lady lumps Tongue out

The Canon Cannons.

Doc

… of where and when we can order our home jerseys, you’ve ALREADY ordered yours and are waiting its imminent arrival. And then you have to come here and brag about it?

Doc

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

Quentin Barnes running the GFL…imagine that….

Profile photo of athanas

Excellent!
    This just means that if the news isn’t good this Friday, we’ll have 3 jerseys to fight over at SiglerFest.

Profile photo of Gmork

we save time by making them the equivalent. Tongue out

Profile photo of sadock

I *know* how much of a fanboi/geek you are. And you did it twice, not once, so I know it’s not a typo. Geek foul.

cannon|ˈkanən|
    – noun -

1 (pl.usu.same) a large, heavy piece of artillery, typically mounted on wheels, formerly used in warfare.
    an automatic heavy gun that fires shells from an aircraft or tank.
    2 Billiards; chiefly British acarom.[ORIGIN:early 19th cent.:alteration of carom.]
    3 Engineering: a heavy cylinder or hollow drum that is able to rotate independently on a shaft.

———————–> whereas when talking about being part of an author’s story continuity/bible, one should use: <—————————

canon1|ˈkanən|

- noun -

1 a general law, rule, principle, or criterion by which something is judged: the appointment violated the canons of fair play and equal opportunity. a church decree or law:a set of ecclesiastical canons. 2 a collection or list of sacred books accepted as genuine:the formation of the biblical canon. the works of a particular author or artist that are recognized as genuine:the Shakespeare canon. a list of literary or artistic works considered to be permanently established as being of the highest quality:Hopkins was firmly established in the canon of English poetry. 3 (also ‘canon of the Mass’ in the Roman Catholic Church) the part of the Mass containing the words of consecration.

4 (Music) a piece in which the same melody is begun in different parts successively, so that the imitations overlap.

As I’ve told Scott before, we aren’t in the artillery business. Well, at least not yet. That will change once the Plaid Tanks roll. Booyah!!!!!

Profile photo of sadock

• Profile photo of Doc Coleman

You’d have to put “Ma Tweedy” on the back of the jersey.

Doc

Profile photo of athanas

but I imagine you’d have to bust our your sewing machine to do it.

Aren’t you?

Doc

Profile photo of Gmork

Yeah, a lot of The Rookie info was placed in the wiki based on the original podcast version of the novel. However, the hardcovers are what counts as cannon. A comprehensive update of The Rookie is definitely needed. As well as fleshing out of The Starter….that is before the All-Pro comes out! aaaahhhhhh so much wiki and so little time.

Profile photo of steveANARCHY

either a orange front with a black back or vice versa. or a split down the middle black & orange jersey. i wonder if that’s even possible?

HM-THE ROOKIE

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m] Undead WARLORD

“SHIT adds up at the bottom!” ~ JMK

in my process of cheating, I found that the Siglerpedia and The Rookie say he wore #47 but the Krakens Roster located in the color insert of The Rookie and the Krakens GFL page say he wore #34. Interesting….

cuz I thought it was The Machine, but he wore 47, not 57. So, I cheated and looked it up. Tongue out It’s Shayat the Thick’s number.

Profile photo of sadock

….of us soon. If not, I should have mine fairly quickly and I can take a pic we can play with.

• Profile photo of James Keeling

Double points if you know who wears it on the team.

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #5 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of BigJohn

That’s the trouble with all this socialization at work…!

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

Profile photo of athanas

Dick! You’re gonna get me in trouble with the higherups for laughing so loud at my desk. ;-)

Profile photo of BigJohn

but you can see your mom in the background wearing nothing but my away jersey…

Profile photo of athanas

you’re still not sporting the black eye from that one time you thought you could hang with me.

Profile photo of Gmork

On the first point – that’s exactly what I was thinking.

On the second point – Since we’re dealing with just the pictures in the mini gallery (no extraneous facts like names and such) it think it would be neat to see them as home and away. Having updated the mini gallery before, I don’t think that would be too onerous and it would start looking like a roster!!

Or maybe a few years later if the last book in the series is The Coach.

Doc

Profile photo of BigJohn

But that’s cuz i want more pictures of ME on the interwebs. :D

Let’s work on getting the black ones first, shall we?! WANT. BLACK. JERSEY!

Profile photo of sadock

• Profile photo of sadock

It would look shiny (IMHO) if we featured pics of folks who ordered home jerseys off to the right. Have that whole symmetrical picture thing going. Should work well unless we get a LOT more people who only have home jerseys, in which case we could transpose the columns. Is that kind of what you were thinking?

I haven’t had any new mini-pics to put up in an eon. Any thoughts on whether I should put away/home side by side or just post the new pics as they come in? I’m leaning towards putting pics of the same people together so it’s clear who has both. I think Doc made a good point.

• Profile photo of Danny Lundy

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Profile photo of Gmork

I think for the mini pics in this post it’s fine to mash them all together.

The wiki page showing the listing of people has a lot of room on it horizontally, so we could add an additional column and place the pic under home or away depending on which they own.

I would think it ought to be pretty clear when someone has more than one Jersey.

Doc

Profile photo of sadock

….do them both here? Or possibly have people pick which one they want posted? Thus far, everyone’s been getting the same name & number. Any thoughts?

I had forgotten about that. i just figured it should be easy enough to slip in a decimal point.

Doc

Profile photo of sadock

See if you can get it as .13. That’ll confuse ‘em!

Doc

Profile photo of sadock

….of losing them to competing gangs and/or arrest? We might need to do an in depth cost benefit analysis to determine their best usage. Much easier to make the decision while they’re young and just sell them off.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
  • Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

would be to have them do drug runs. I hear the money is good there.

“Clever girl.” ~Jurassic Park {GirlCo w/ dreads for Sigler}

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

This is the obvious solution, I have to agree.

Maybe a combination of them? Keeling Jam? Or something dirtier. :p

“Clever girl.” ~Jurassic Park {GirlCo w/ dreads for Sigler}

1/8! any thoughts

HM-THE ROOKIE

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m] Undead WARLORD

“SHIT adds up at the bottom!” ~ JMK

Profile photo of Kevin Mest

I think you need three jerseys…cause they’re all really, really worthy.

But I agree with you… I’d go with Jam.

Profile photo of sadock

If they’re older, you may have to rent them out as daily slave labor rather than selling them outright Frown

———————————————————-

PUV James Keeling

PUV Keeling just sounded like it was missing something… I may just have to get another one that says Synaptic Jam… Once I sell off another one of the children.

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of Pons Matal

You oughta go with Synaptic Jam. Tho PUV Keeling wouldnt be a bad choice either….heck, your choice. :p

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Thrice Over!

I went with Nuchtchas, for myJersey, but then, I’m Nuchtchas everywhere on the net and I even have Scott sign his books to me as Nuchtchas

My husband used his last name

so for everyone it is differnt, any of those will be rad, not just because it will be in orange and black

– Nuchtchas http://nimlas.org/blog http://twitter.com/nuchtchas Nutty Nuchtchas

Profile photo of James Keeling

I’m about to order my jersey FINALLY! I’m thinking about #57 – Shayat the Thick’s number… Unsung hero of the Kraken’s franchise.

Question is: What should I put on the back?
    Synaptic Jam
    PUV Keeling
    James Keeling

I’m leaning towards Synaptic Jam, but the others are tempting…

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Just seems like I’m always too busy to see about getting the pictures taken.

Doc

Profile photo of GJ

You’ve shrunk somewhat since that photograph was taken. Perhaps thats how you look before you play a game, then we just need the after shot!

[flickr-photo:id=5039264863,size=m]

Profile photo of Gmork

I don’t mind combining the front and back pics as they give you a chance to show off your mug and the awesomeness of the back of the jersey. If you decide to, just shoot them to me at gmork@scottsigler.com.

Go Krakens!

Profile photo of sadock

That’s assuming you don’t want me to combine a front & back shot. For fancy stuff, you must email Lady Gmork.

———————————————————-

Considering how much weight I’ve lost since the last one was taken…

Doc

Profile photo of sadock

….here to there. Certainly better than nothing though.

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of Danny Lundy

Here is a list of the numbers that have been chosen.

http://www.galacticfootballleague.com/jerseys.htm

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Profile photo of sadock

13 would be what I’d get if I were ever to buy a second jersey, but that’s highly unlikely.

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of Nuchtchas Nuchtchas

welcome to the club

Profile photo of Peter Germany

I went for the magic number 9. Over here in the UK thats a popular Football(soccer) number.

Profile photo of Gmork

Apologies, offline responsibilities have been keeping me away. I’ll take care of adding the pics~!

Profile photo of sadock

Her email address is Gmork@scottsigler.com if anyone needs to mail in their pics.

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of Peter Horan

Has Anyone taken 13 yet cos im just about to order it?

Profile photo of BigJohn

Nothing like being done right by the czarina.

Rawr. Rawr, indeed.

Thanky, Gmork!

Can you toss my Kraken Pic in the siglerpedia too?

77 & 26 *points up to the pics*

Profile photo of Gmork

rawr.
    ::focus toothy one, focus!::
    Ok, so it took me longer than I expected and for that I offer my apologies, but BigJohn’s awesome, Krakens encrusted visage is now proudly updated in the Siglerpedia (wiki) Krakens Gallery!!!

Go check it out, along with all the other Krakens encrusted Junkies. And remember, you can click on any of the photos in the Gallery to zoom in on them.

Profile photo of BigJohn

Oooooh, magic-y!

I tried to combine the photos myself and failed miserably. Ah, well. Gmørk will do me right! :)

Profile photo of J.P.

And California will never be the same, with only 3/4 of a devil lurkin’ around the northern half of the state…

Profile photo of sadock

Gmork takes care of the full size gallery. She usually combines pics so they’re dual sided.

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of BigJohn

Hmm…looks like I’m pointing to myself, but half of a devil’s horn is out of frame. :(

Profile photo of Danny Lundy

Profile photo of Kate Cheevers

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Great # BTW!! Wink

Happy early birthday!

Profile photo of BigJohn

My gift to myself this year:

…that you’re special teams.

Doc

Profile photo of C.J. Greene

Tile Setters have bad knees. Maybe I could be the Krakens water boy, they still wear a jersey right? My number will be 19…

Thats alright… I still have my guitar.

Those pennies add up fast when you save them.

Doc

You know..just in case Tongue out

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of athanas

Profile photo of athanas

as well as a fighter and a lover!

Profile photo of Danny Lundy

My birthday is the 13 but with my last name falling in the middle of the alphabet by the time it was time for me to pick a number for my soccer team that number was gone so I picked 31 and have worn that number ever since.

The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

I know exactly what kind of person you are! Tongue out

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

I will have to save for some time for this jersey. Oh I will get a paper route in the morning.

Richno3…….out

Profile photo of athanas

it is there.

Profile photo of athanas

that helps, too.

Profile photo of athanas

I’m in shock. Really.

Profile photo of athanas

Honestly, dear, you think I’d do anything to harm you? I’m cut…cut to the soul.

**mumbles into wrist radio**
    Weissmuller to Silverback, Weissmuller to Silverback…abort Operation: Covergirl. Repeat, abort Operation: Covergirl. Return to previous duties.

I mean, really…what kind of person do you think I am?

Just sayin’! Wink

Profile photo of Gmork

Glad you like it!
    ———–
    Gmork – Wiki Czar and Thwackacutioner

Doc

Unless….

Speaking of which, if anything suspicious ever happens to me, instructions have been given to make sure those photos are forwarded to the authorities! Just sayin…..

Profile photo of athanas

well, now, this doesn’t sound good…

I put copies of those in my fireproof safe! Be nice to me Athanas! Wink

Profile photo of athanas

Profile photo of athanas

less photographic evidence, harder to track me down when my name becomes suspect.

Though I may have screwed the pooch on that as I posted pics of me with/without a beard.
    Guess it’s hairdye and shaving my head next time I go on the lam.

Profile photo of Meg Marshall

It’s hard to explain. But keep posting those naughty posts and you may well find out, first hand. I like your style. :) __________________________________
    ~Official Honey Trap for the CBBC Aussie Posse; Proud Member of the Gutter Sistren~
    [flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m]

In whose L.A.B.I.A.??? Tongue out

It’s just that people don’t believe it is him unless Pongo is next to him, and Pongo can’t be in pictures because it might blow his cover.

Doc

Profile photo of Wolf

L.A.B.I.A.? That is just so cool.

Friend of MuchAdo

Profile photo of sadock

———————————————————-

Just sayin’

———————————————————-

Things that make you go hmmmm…….

———————————————————-

I think it would take too long to fill the bottle! Surprised

Doc

Doc

Profile photo of athanas

You are the greatest, Gmork!

I’m doing all I can not to draw attention to myself laughing hysterically in my cube.

Does it not?

Doc

You want to get sticky with that?

Doc

There are other labels you can use. “Employer”, “dupe”, and “beard” just to name a few.

Doc

Profile photo of Gmork

I did hesitate when I wrote “master”…it does seem like the monkey holds sway over athanas. Alas, as athanas says Pongo is his servant, I must label athanas as master.
    ———–

And a near-incandescent Krackens Jersey can be yours!

Doc

Shouldn’t that read “Pongo’s cover”? We all know that Pongo is the one who’s really in charge…

Doc

… that there are advantages to a sticky stigmata?

I always thought that was a sticky stamen.

Doc

Profile photo of Angela Cloud

Well, my Chang Banger status was inadvertent. And I have a feeling I have a long way to go before I obtain anything remotely resembling CBBC mastery. A girl’s gotta start somewhere. BTW, I haven’t explored the website thoroughly, but is there a playlist of all the songs he plays during the outro of his podcasts? I’m a fan of his taste in music.

Dooooo Eeeeetttttt!!!!

Profile photo of BigJohn

I don’t think one can become a chang banger without having tried that position with the hula hoop. Getting in the CBBC, on the other hand, requires mastery.

How exactly does one become a Chang Banger? And have you tried that position with the hoola hoop?

I’d rather tap The Savior (he needs a good Cajun woman to rock his world). But I digress . . .

Has anyone suggested to the FDO that Nocturnal would be a kick ass graphic novel?

When you start arguing with yourself about whether or not you’re right, you have problems. :p

Profile photo of Gmork

I can remedy that lapse! Tongue out
    ———–

Shit. Never mind. I found the GFL website. I hate when I answer my own damn questions.

I HAVE to have one of those Kraken jerseys. I’ve never been a huge football fan but I swear to the FDO I was screamin’ through the house listening to the podcast of Kraken wins. Where did you guys get your jerseys?

Profile photo of BigJohn

(at least there’s no Orange nemesis page…)

Profile photo of NeilColquhoun

There are several other numbers I’m considering but I’ll have a look and try to get a unique number (or at least be the first to get it!)

Mr Fast Fingers (title bestowed upon me by guestford_junkie)

living with him now……

That is entirely too frakkin sweet!!!

Profile photo of Gmork

THIS Pongo?Tongue out
    ———–

don’t you??? And yes, I’m talking to Pongo too!!!

Profile photo of Gmork

Don’t worry, if you look closely at the pics there’s actually several people with the same number. The numbers are not exclusive so you can order a #3 …in fact you could order seven #3 jerseys and they’d send you seven identical jerseysLaughing
    ———–

Profile photo of BigJohn

I knew he’d have his deft hands in that movement!

Okay Gmork – why #3?

Scaleslea – it’s my birthdate.

Profile photo of athanas

doing some wetwork for the Liberate Apes Before Imprisoning Apes movement.

Or is that stigmata? Sigler Stigmata?

Doc

Laughing

You know, the other white 3.

Doc

Just get Pongo to snap the picture for you.

Doc

Profile photo of Gmork

shoot it over to me (gmork@scottsigler.com) and I’ll get taht shiznet into the gallery!
    ———–

Profile photo of Gmork

As Gmork already has the number 3 Tongue out
    ———–

Profile photo of athanas

Just haven’t snapped a shot of me wearing it yet.

However, if pics from the Denver stop show up online, I may be spotted somewhere in the mix (as it’s difficult to miss the blazing hunter orange of those jerseys).

Why the number 3?

Or have you just ordered it?

Doc

Doesn’t that make us a social disease? Socially transmitted infection? Thingy?

Doc

I thought it was my birth year, but that’s impossible… seeing as I’m only *cough* 21.

Right, I’m buying one!

Profile photo of athanas

It was the number I wore when I played. :-p

Curse you, empty wallet.

Profile photo of athanas

just no pics yet. :-p

That definitely kicks some serious ass, Bella!

Profile photo of BigJohn

Those are just beautiful!

That is one of the main reasons we wear this stuff, not just to show other junkies how cool we are (the junkies already know how cool we are) but to spread the infection that is sigler and show the world how cool we are :)

of my tee at the bar tonight!! Wink

Darn workplace filters. I’ll have to look at it from home. Like I have free time when I’m there…

Doc

Profile photo of athanas

Profile photo of BigJohn

It turned out very nice!

but this custom made t-shirt is the best I can do for now.

Photobucket

I dunno about the rest of you, but I think it’s pretty kick ass!!!

… so exciting!

Doc

Profile photo of Wolf

expert timing!

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Profile photo of athanas

Profile photo of Gmork

…I’m fast like lightening! emoticons
    ———–

Profile photo of sadock

———————————————————-

Went to add them to the mini-gallery and you’d already done it.

Kudos milady Gmork.

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of Gmork

Your picture of awesomeness has been uploaded to the gallery Laughing
    ———–

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 or 3 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

you both look great in them.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Haven’t seen him online in a while.

Profile photo of Wolf

Lookin’ gooood!

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

followed by:

“So be it. Come Patsy!”

A couple scenes before Scene 24. :-)

Just sent my picture in, finally got everyone to stop running around and pose for the webcam.

http://twitpic.com/1q48pf

and yes, even the Dragon has Krakens gear, even if we had to make it our selves!

Profile photo of sadock

…….but I would ask P Dilly just to be sure.

———————————————————-

You make me sad. (where did King Arthur say that? double points if ya know)

I don’t have one yet… Someday I will though! It will happen! Mark my words and mark them well! Or something like that….

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 or 3 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of athanas

real quick question to those who have a Krakens jersey as well as an NFL jersey: are the cuts the same?
    I ask because I’ve got two Seahawks jerseys that are both XXL and I’m pretty much swimming in them, so I am wondering if an XL will probably work for my Krakens jersey.

Profile photo of J.P.

Wolf, you speak the truth! Definitely our privilege to be in the presence of our junkie sisters! They don’t make ‘em any better anywhere else!

Profile photo of Wolf

From time to time.

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

… that Wolf was a Sweet Stalker?

Doc

Profile photo of Wolf

I noticed (again) that we have some damned fine looking womenfolk here.

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Of course, since that picture was taken, I got my hair cut and trimmed up the beard a bit. And lost something like 10 pounds. You know, little things.

Doc

Profile photo of BigJohn

That is one awesome fucking beard.

So, did he give you a reason why he’s not in the gallery with the rest of us?

Doc

Profile photo of Gmork

Thanks shadygirl *blushing*

And thanks to sadock for updatng the mini gallery!
    ———–

Thats Excellent!

Profile photo of sadock

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

and Obake came back with “saw a pic of you with the FDO”. I was like, “dude, we haven’t talked in 20 years, just conected on FB and you are a junkie too?”

Profile photo of Gmork

…I might have posted an itty bitty pic of me in my jersey over at the gallery Embarassed
    ———–

Thats excellent! How did you find out?

Profile photo of Gmork

Let me know to take a pic and send to me (gmork@scottsigler.com) and I’ll get it in the Jersey gallery!
    ———–

I am hoping to get Obake on here with his jersey. he is an OJ and someone until recently I didn’t know was a junkie.

Profile photo of Gmork

Junkies, another dedicated Krakens fan is showing his outstanding Krakens pride by taking his picture with his shiny new jersey. Welcome buckpine #34 to the gallery! The gallery is number order (smallest to largest) by jersey number. Enjoy and thanks buckpine for the pic!Laughing
    ———–

Profile photo of Gmork

it was my pleasure! GO KRAKENS!

I should have thought of putting them together myself, but things have been kinda rushed around here of late. I just wanted to make sure I got a shot of the name on the back. :D

Doc

Profile photo of sadock

• Profile photo of Gmork

Double sided image of the newest addition to the galery, Scaleslea, is up!

Double the image for double the damage! Congrats on being added to this very exclusive gallery, Scaleslea

Profile photo of sadock

Might already be up in the full gallery.

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

See, built like a linebacker…

Doc

Profile photo of sadock

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3958341944,size=s]

Profile photo of sadock

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3958341944,size=s]

Profile photo of sadock

Profile photo of athanas

that’s just all kinds of awesome.

…will see about getting them on the computer and sent off tonight.

Doc

Profile photo of sadock

I will have to get a picture of that. Is he a small komodo then? That’s the only (real) dragon I’m aware of.

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s]

When going to public meet up places like this it is good to have a tell tale way to find someone. Encaf1 has his beard, I have my dragon. Last year at Balticon, and at all the Sigler Signings I went to, I just told people to look for the girl with a dragon, and they found me :)

He has his own Krakens shirt, home made because there is nothing that small on the pickle’s website :)

“closed unexpectedly” while I was posting the comment below. I didn’t think it posted but it did, so I’ll just take this time to say HI MOMMY!! Tongue out

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Mommy gives me a b-day present every year! Don’t you get one??? Oh… that’s right! My bad. Boys only get the Groom’s Walk!!! ONCE!!!

Profile photo of sadock

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s]

Profile photo of sadock

its as good a number as any…

The more I think about it, that’s what I want to do. Yay!! Now I just need to get my b-day $$ from mommy!!! =D

Can`t do it now as I am in Florida, Tek is in Canada and the Jerseys are there too. I wanted to get a shot teken before my business trip but sadly we just ran out of time. The plan is a picture of the two of us in our Jerseys with Rory in his homemade one :)

My jersey arrived on Friday. Unfortunately I haven’t had a chance to get a picture taken of me wearing it. But I did Twitpic shots of the Jersey itself.

Doc

Profile photo of sadock

Profile photo of sadock

*walks off into the sunset with head hung low – and panties intact!*

Gutter Sistren or not, Belladonna DOES NOT go commando! Kiss

Profile photo of Gmork

There’s an alternate pic in the wiki as well, under the Triangles article

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Triangles

You beat me to it!! I just posted the same link above!!!

I’m trying to decide if, when I order my jersey, I should go with my real last name and b-day for my # OR if I should have it say Belladonna with 420 as the #. What do you all think???? Hmmmmmm…….

Profile photo of sadock

Here it is. Oddly enough, the pic I’m using for my avatar is not on the site, or at least not on that page. And it’s not in the fan art section either so I have no idea where I got it from!

Profile photo of Gmork

Omniscient. But please, capatialized the ‘O’…it makes it seem more grand Tongue out

Profile photo of sadock

Profile photo of Gmork

This is the link in all it’s creepiness: http://monsterdorkstudio.com/page01.html

The artist’s site also has pics

Profile photo of sadock

As we get a larger roster, I can add more rows. It was getting the initial 28 up there that was the real bear.

btw, I have been searching for the maquette/artist’s site with no luck thus far. Where did you find the picture? I haven’t even found it yet Frown I have one more idea of a place to look and then I’m going to email Scott about it.

Makes me want to get mine NOW!!! I’ve been holding off but I’m not sure I can wait any longer! Maybe with my b-day money……..

Captcha: blood sparkler

Profile photo of sadock

Unless y’all absolutely hate it, I’m going to leave it up. It took a lot of work to post. I wish the pics were uniform, but they’re not. Cest la vie.

Profile photo of sadock

Profile photo of J.P.

Pictures of both of you, sportin’ your sports gear! Do it now!

Profile photo of sadock

….and we’ll get them posted in the Gallery for you.

So I have number 77 with Nuchtchas on it, and my husband has number 26, though with his own name on it :)

We still need to take pictures

Profile photo of sadock

I got home from work today and received an e-mail saying it had shipped today. It’s in the hands of the Postal Service now.

Doc

Profile photo of sadock

I assume you received the initial order confirmation. Maybe add a little extra time since Easter was in there.

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

That’s why I was wondering how long it takes. The site says 7 to 14 days. I’m just wondering how much over that indicates a problem and that I should write or call them. I don’t want to joggle their elbows, but I dont’ want to fall through the cracks either…

Doc

Profile photo of sadock

Do you have the means of emailing or tweeting P-dilly? Fairly sure that’s his baby, isn’t it? Ping him and see what’s up.

My Jersey still hasn’t shipped yet. Anyone remember how long it took them to get their jersey from the time of order to delivery?

Doc

Profile photo of sadock

….about our lovely Wiki Czar’s efforts establishing the gallery and what they can do to get themselves added to it.

Profile photo of Michael Brown

I have #34 with Fayed on the back. His nimber was 47 at times and 34 at times. I figured since 34 is more of a running back number that is what I got. Asked the FDO wich one And he said it dint matter, both right.

For ever in our hearts, Mitchell “The Machine” Fayed #34

Profile photo of Ryan Sullivan

Got 47, with Fayed on the back. My friend got himself a 50, Tweedy.

I was hoping that it would show up before The Starter comes out… but that would mean it would show up today… and that doesn’t look likely right now.

*sigh*

Doc

Profile photo of J.P.

When it arrives, be sure to post a pic with you in it so we can get you into the Wiki!

Finally broke down and ordered my Krakens Jersey. Ordered # 98 and Scaleslea (of course).

Hi folks!

Doc

Profile photo of Gmork

it will have Gmork and the #3

Profile photo of sadock

What name and # did you pick? Or do we have to wait?

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

Profile photo of Gmork

Thanks to Twowire pointing Mr Gmork to the right link, he ordered me a Krakens Jersey. *squee*  He didn’t want to screw up the name or number so he just ordered it today. I’ll post pics when it arrives :)

Profile photo of sadock

and I assume you don’t have an alternate way to accept payments electronically. I don’t do checks or money orders anymore. Le sigh.

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

Profile photo of sadock

I love the symmetry y’all chose to go with for the #s. Does this mean that Grandma will be #27 and Grandpa gets #37?

Profile photo of Paul Harvey

shuckity shucks! Thank you!

– World’s Youngest Junkie!

Profile photo of Gmork

Well, it been a little while since the last addition to the Krakens Jersey Fan Gallery but today, #14 Mr Tim Hines becomes the latest addition!

Profile photo of Evan Curry

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~`

• King Of UNdead for Sigler

He could be my brother!  Maybe his fingers are a bit pudgier, but other than that… spitting image I tell you!

u look notthing like tatoo

Profile photo of J.P.

flattered and honored. (So does that little decomposer Hervé Villechaize, I’m sure.)

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Profile photo of J.P.

He’s holding out for a tat of his squadron logo; the squadron MethP promised him command of. (It ain’t Domrec, but it’s pretty respectable. And maybe scarier.)

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

You all look awesome in your jersey’s (especially CB). 

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Profile photo of James Eager
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!  UNdead Knight!  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!
  • Profile photo of steveANARCHY

now the question is are you going to cut and paste tattoo’s head on the 26 jersey???

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

"SHIT adds up at the bottom!" ~ JMK

let me fire up Photoshop and see what I can come up with.  The JP+Tatoo combo is so perfect though, I may not be able to top it. :-)

I see you are going to keep the avatar. what if you give him jersey 26 now. or will some the jokes no fly without #17?

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man, I AM UNRec Leader & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

The heat radiating off of my cheeks is defeating the AC in my house!  Knock it off already! Innocent

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

that jersey makes you loook taller and more handsome.  Now not only do I like your name but your jersey too.

Proud Member of GirlCo and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

I wonder which one you prefer…. hhmmm…  Innocent

We look goooooood!  Mini-you is going to stick around though.  I fear he’s an icon now (literally) and if I got rid of him, all of my old jokes in the forums would suddenly become unfunny, and I can’t have that. :-)  And he’s my twitter avater too, so he’s getting some good milage.  (Go Yassoud Murphy!)

Profile photo of J.P.

Sweet jeebus, you and I are sure some handsome dudes when we’re in our Kraken’s regalia. I hope mini me will continue to honor regular-sized me for a while, but I do understand if he has to go away now that you can flaunt number 26! (Go Clinton Portis.) PS: The Great Gmork is aware and will certainly add you to the distinguished wiki listing!

[flickr-photo:id=3684362842,size=m]

In all its splendor!

good job!

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

I am rather fond of it. It is large enough that mom would not let me sleep in it last night, but rest assured it will get plenty of wear.

You are looking very manly in that jersey!

that the initials CB are going to stick and that’s what he’ll be called growing up.  Try to explain that one to his teachers. Smile

Hopefully tonight.  Probably tonight, actually. :-)

And it is awesome!

And he’s got many many years to grow into it.  His friends will be so jealous.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man, I AM UNRec Leader & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Way to go CB! You gotta a great Mommy & Daddy!  

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

junkies honor

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

Profile photo of Jeffrey Moore

just don’t try to research any of my claims. 

Undead Champion, HM and Pusher 

No power in the Verse can stop me.

Honestly.

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

dat’s da truf!!!

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

How better to spread the sigler stank then to get them hooked early!  Love it. 

i mean seriously!

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

wear it to school.  that would be awesome!

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

will last and CB will have an opportunity to grow into it. it’s some strong stuff.

i can’t wait till i can order mine.

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

I hope they included the option ‘Over sized Tatoo Mask’ or I’m going to feel naked.

pick him up and hug him!  No JP, I was talking about CB.  I’ll let shadygirl hug you.

love that his handle, CB is on the back.

the 0.7 is the best.

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

Profile photo of Wolf

I bet he could hide a pigeon in that jersey! 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

i was at my friends house and his wife went to work.  so his kid decides it time to explode.  well it’s everywhere. his 1st kid i’ve never changed a diaper, he asks me to help him b/c it’s up his back on his legs.  there’s no way we’re getting the 1zy off of him w/o getting poop on his head.  so i say lets cut it off.  my buddy looks at me and says that’s the best idea for sure.  so we cut it off and the kid needs a shower, yes he likes showers, so i’m holding him while my friend gets the water ready naked baby pees on my leg.  so to my point i was gagging, eyes were watering, it was the worst.  

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

BIG Pimpin, in his jersey.

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

I know it will look great on him.

i know i would…Surprised

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

what size did you get for him?

It might just be on my porch as we speak!

there were some rather funny replies to the whole 666 jersey #

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

Thats hilarious!  Love it!

Undead Champion and Pusher 

Verrrrrrrrrrry funnnnnnnnnnnnnnny

I had that same thought.

its one louder.

JP got our Fathers brains as well as our Fathers good looks!  :)

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

Profile photo of Gmork

I’ve seen 333 described as half as evil, but 1/3 evil is great!

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

Profile photo of Gmork

then literally laughed out loud.  This bunch is too funny

ordered yesterday, when i get it i’ll post a pic.  

i think i’m going to do, well i’m still not sure.  

to be continued.

Profile photo of Wolf

1/3 less evil 

crack me up.  i like where your thinking is at.  i’m bound to use one of those, if i do i’ll give you all the credit for the #

i also hear his voice when i hear the nambe bobby.

I AM still chortling. 

Profile photo of J.P.

And you’re definitely not one to exaggerate. The boy can be deadly!

Profile photo of J.P.

But while we can discuss it…after that poopy diaper the other day… I thought we were feeding the boy pretty well, but great googly moogly, I think he needs to eat better. I had to stick my leg with gin (er, I mean atropine) just to remain conscious long enough to complete the changing process and vacu-seal the soiled item.

Profile photo of J.P.

dyslexic beast.

Profile photo of J.P.

look at the drool that came out of his mouth when he posted that! Gee wiz.

It may be to big for me, but I will still wear my jersey with pride! It can’t get here fast enough!

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

665 – sibling of The Beast

666B – Neighbor of The Beast

669 – Favorite sexual position of The Beast

I could go on… :) 

Just run the plays I call, Barnes!

Profile photo of J.P.

anytime I hear or read the word propane, I hear Hank Hill’s voice in my head.

I did sell propane and propane accessories!  

Profile photo of J.P.

“Hank Hill”

Profile photo of J.P.

665. It’s eviler and earlier than 666. Put differently, you went evil early.

when I was trucking propane all those years ago was double ought. (Mumo’s number) I wonder if I should get a jersey with Triple ought…..

i wonder if i can get 1st <– just like that on it?

if you really want #666 then go for it.oh hell go for 333, half the evil all the man…

however, 666 was already taken.  now i have to think of another cool #

i’ll look into and post what i find out.

Profile photo of J.P.

It’ll be interesting to see what the answer is. We know they’ll do decimal points, so why not three digits?

You could call Podcastjunk.com and ask them. Their link with contact info is listed below

3 digit #?

but im getting a job so i might be able 2 aford it lol

Profile photo of Justin Crumpler

now when we gonna do that "team reunion party"? lol

Profile photo of Gmork

Thanks for the picture, Krunchy! Ayla is so adorable!

And now the fan gallery has a picture of both you and Ayla Smile Click here to check it out. You’re under #27.

i don’t know.

Profile photo of Gmork

Tis every bit deserved!

are $99, but there are some T-shirts for $17.  If you go to the top of the page and click on store, you can see the Krakens merchandise.

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

and can you get your name on the back?

And to be call illustrious! Embarassed

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

Profile photo of J.P.

he’s the coolest ex-fetus EVER! (I love my boy.)

Profile photo of J.P.

And congrats on the birth of Ayla! If it’s OK, we might have to hold CB in reserve and work out an “arrangement” with you. Great pic, bro! Be sure to send Gmork a note to ensure she sees this. She’ll put you in the wiki (if she hasn’t already).

we have been saved from the worst so far but she gets this "i am pondering great and terrible things" look that makes me think she is saving up for it.  I will have to get on making some chain armor to boost AC i think i can modify some gnome armor *scratches chin*

well its a little intresting.  we were looking at baby name books and saw that Ayla was actually a hebrew name meaning, roughly: oak tree.  we thought it was a strong name… and my wife LOVES the Earth’s Children books so that helped.  her charisma is indeed 18!

Ayla, as in Earth’s Children’s Ayla?  Also, her AC is a little high, you’ll want to get that down pretty quickly before she does any hardcore adventuring.  I can’t see what her CH is though, but I bet its approaching 18. :-)

Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

Beautiful child. Has she produce Green Dragon Gas cloud breath weapon 3/day? Like all babies eventually do? Just wondering. I noticed her Armor Class rating seems low…

The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

The Irishman from Ohio

she is cute.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man, UNRec Leader & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Here ya go here’s me in my krakens jersey along with the newest CB to join the ranks.  her (i know she looks like a boy in that onsie) name is Ayla, and she was born on friday 29th of march at 3:23pm.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3635/3614522957_3178cc925f_b.jpg

apparently i have contracted a case of dumb during my absence and cant remember how to post the actual pic

Profile photo of Gmork

to the Krakens Jersey Fan Gallery. The illustrious MuchAdo bears the number 5 and has now joined the ranks of the most dedicated Krakens Fans alive. Click on the link to view all those who made it into the gallery.

A hearty welcome, nicely done on your new jersey!

That your undead digestive system is a little different than a normal living human.  

Do you process 100% of the bio material you eat?  Is there waste?   

I would guess the indigestion comes from your rotting stomach acid not being able to appropirately consume the material.  It might do you well to just purge your body of that.  It would make sense that your decaying flesh would create its own substance to break down and absorb the food. 

Just a thought.

He’d obviously made the turn and was hurtling down that final straighaway to the void. His membership in the sentient being club permanently revoked.

hey dont have that afect of me i just get indagestion

• Leader Of UNdead for Sigler

Is putting it nicely. It can be the worst thing EVER.  If you’re eating Pod People you really need to make sure your friends aren’t around for about 2 hours afteward….. And you may want to be in a well ventilated place. 

He’d obviously made the turn and was hurtling down that final straighaway to the void. His membership in the sentient being club permanently revoked.

Profile photo of jeff short

I always found one hooker can go a long way. lol

Profile photo of J.P.

Like broccoli does?

Profile photo of J.P.

that unlike the tofu, squishy pod people, regular people are crunchy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside.

But the delicious Japanese beer that goes so well with Edamame just makes the pod people go sour. 

iits my rule tah u have 2 wash hippes of like an apple b-4 u eat then

well at least I know what to be listening for next time.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Edamame maybe?

But without the unwashed hippie after taste.

Profile photo of Wolf

Dang, I love that kidlet! 

Pod people have a subtle yet defined flavor that reminds one of deliciously fresh picked veggies.  But with blood. 

He’d obviously made the turn and was hurtling down that final

straighaway to the void. His membership in the sentient being club permanently revoked.

One could assume that Pod People WOULD be tasty.  Probably a very organic taste.

I thought you were the body snacker.  With the brain eating and all.  Just assumed those would be your people. 

Now if we are talking about Pod People…….creepy.  Anyone that grows from a giant green bean should not be trusted.

Profile photo of J.P.

With Nocturnal running a very close second!

he wouldnt wana jion the UFS woul he

When my nephews and neice joined facebook I of course posted some fun pics. they still love me.

Profile photo of J.P.

if it’s on the audio track of the vid, I’ll definitely buy it too! Won’t it be cool to let him hear it one day when he’s grown up, and say to him, “Hey son, that’s you making all that racket.” Sweet. (I’m so proud of my boy!!!)

but if u do find one watch out there body snackers

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~~

i get 2 be a junkie unckie

disfunctional family :-)

Profile photo of Wolf

and with nearly 6000 Junkie Unckies & Junkie Aunties!!!

I would buy that.

has anything to say about it it better be Earthcore.  As I recall he badgered you until you put up a picture of CB reading Earthcore!

~~Hey, what kinda party is this? There’s no booze and only one hooker~~

thas adorible whats his fav

This really is a classic pic.  Wiki-worthy, maybe?

Hah, thats cute

to hear Lil’ CB "ScottScottScottScott…"

what sigler books has he read

I do plan on attending DragonCon this year. Hopefully nothing happens between now and then to change my plans. I’m really looking forward to going, it will be my first Con.

Krakens

and then have any Junkies there sign it? when is Dragoncon?

Profile photo of Gmork

FDO has been at Dragon Con for several years as well as a large contingent of the podcasting community.  This is because the Parsec Awards, for excellence in Podcasting, is held.  In fact, last year the FDO won (finally!) a Parsec for one of his short stories. 

In regards to Junkie attendance this year, I have already bought my tickets to attend so I’ll be there :)

Profile photo of Wolf

I WILL be there!!!!

Considering that I live there.  Won’t even have to stay at the hotel… although I’m sure it’d be much more eventful if I did.

sweet picture!!!!  Love the shirt Shadygirl!

i think the number is perfect.

Profile photo of J.P.

Until we can get his real jersey ordered (yup, we’re ordering him a small with the number 0.7 on it!), here is the Krakens gear he was sporting at Balticon:

[flickr-photo:id=3564020116,size=m]

You can see the detail if you click on the image. Yup, it’s like two junkies a-walkin’ into the sunset. It was a good convention.

you junkie tag

Its just a little delima, but I’m sure I’ll get through it.  Its childish though.  I probably wont decide till I order it. (I think I’m waiting til June when the Larges come in).

Just checked the ’08 Dragoncon roster… sure enough, FDO was there, so its confirmed.  I suck.  FDO was 10 miles from my location, and more than likely I was just working.  If he was that close, I wonder why my Sigley Senses didnt tingle… I’ll have to look into that.

going to dragoncon depending upon if anyone else is going.  Dragoncon is much closer to where I live.  I was thinking that maybe twowire was wanting to go to dragoncon as well.

If you’re going to pay over $100 for a jersey, you should be able to put whatever you want on it.

we needsome more mid west cons there arnt meany

if u are gana get one get one u are pleased with its no big deal

Don’t quote me on it.

gah… if he was at dragoncon last year… well, I suck I guess.

the FDO went last year for dragoncon. I live on the west coast so don’t get out east much.

saddly.  anyone ever go to Dragoncon in Atlanta?  FDO?

The FDO said it would not be wise to limit one number per person. the numbers would run out to fast that way. I understand that you want you name and YOUR number, makes sense. I would be curious what other Junkies think. but the group that tends to be on here, many are at Balticon. so you might get some feedback next week.  

but I’m faced with a delima… the number I was going to choose, I just found out, is Yassoud’s.  I’d planned to use my own name, but it just doesnt seem right. 

I could get used to someone sweet talking me like that!

about that.  It is hard for me to take a picture of myself!!!!!

an improber fraktion like 10/1

so will you take a pic of the special team of JP, Shadygirl and CB when it comes in? I think that would be a great shot.

i wanted 2 do that but i was trying 2 do somthing dif idk how meny virak jerseys r there

Im a  friend of death, a brother of luck and a son of a bitch!

you should put their name on it.

I got 58 & it has "Virak the Mean" on back. It is a good attention grabber, great for spreading the cult of Siglerism!

In decimal form. Mae has .5 on her jersey! You might be able to get fractions not sure….

it wouls be zombiegeddon-58 the 58 is for virak the mean

the buxom brunnette is not here, OH wait a minute I spoke to soon. I agree with Wolf, please more pictures.

Profile photo of Wolf

pics to this thread. You’re making me look more often! 

Profile photo of J.P.

You make the jersey look good. You make the background look good. You would make the photographer look good, if we could actually see him or her. (Wink.)

any sujestions on what i schould get on my jersey

thats what were here for

a fraction?  Like 1/2?  That would be sweet!

this thread more often.  All of you are making me look good. Wink

Dang you can be so sappy sometimes Wolfie, I agree with shady, good to see you back.

what ever Wolf was trying 2 say

Profile photo of Wolf

Muchado would look good if she were wearing nothing.

I mean, er, Muchado looks good without the jersey!

Oh, Shit! Uhm…..Muchado looks great whatever.

I’ll stop now.  

The Jersey looks good on you MuchAdo!

pout along with him!!!  However, I’m sending smoochies to all of the junkies at Balticon!!!!!!  And a special smoochie for my little nephew!

I wish I could come to Balticon but unfortunately that isn’t going to be possible this year.  I hope the rest of you junkies have a wonderful time!!!!!

Profile photo of J.P.

you look lovely in your jersey! You gotta wear it on Saturday at Balticon! (No pressure…you are coming…right? Don’t make be beg.)

Profile photo of nilling

Must get mine now…

==================================
    Neil laughed. "I’m a soldier, not a cop, ma’am."

MEH-TALLLLLLLL!!!

i wana get virak the mean on the back

thats a race from San Francisco Bay to the Pacific Ocean.

well alot of the participants wear fun costumes. well I went down to watch like a parade. while there, wearing my Krakens Jersey,  one of the college girls came up to me and said she loved my jersey. and the reason? because her last name was the same as mine. then her brother showed up and introduced each other, both of us are Joseph. it was cool and all cuz of the Krakens Jersey.

so wear it often. it can start good memories.

I hope I have many occasions to wear the jersey!

here.  http://www.flickr.com/photos/34463593@N03/?saved=1

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

GO KRAKENS!!!!!!

Profile photo of Bob Brobst

[flickr-photo:id=3531050369,size=m]

they grow so fast. 

Profile photo of J.P.

I can’t stand the pressure! Shadygal, can we order the boy a jersey?

go for it.

you should get .7 for CB.  Just do it!!!!

Profile photo of nilling

Well that’s decided then…gonna go for 35, may old Preston Pirates CB number…hooyah! 

MEH-TALLLLLLLL!!!

Profile photo of J.P.

As you can see, it was another OJ who led me to the idea–a scary smart GirlCo gal. You gals are dangerous. I wonder how long it’ll take for him to outgrow it if we order one?

Profile photo of J.P.

we’ll have to order one for CB with .7 on it. What a great idea, MuchAdo! You’re gonna be his favorite aunt if we ever get the thing ordered!

gotta see that beautiful girlco jersey, YEAH #5. 

yesterday.  I’ll find someone to take my picture and then send it in.  Numero 5 after my heros Johnny Bench and George Brett!  "Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

Resistance is Futile

JP and Shadygirl.  Number 7 and 17.  You would think they are married or related or something!  I should have gotten .7 as my number!  According to UPS tracking, mine should be here TODAY! YAY!

buy one, you know you want one, go ahead and buy one!!!  

Profile photo of nilling

I have held off buying of these fine jerseys for various lame excuses but with all the hoopla about The Rookie and this thread I am slowly weakening Wink

I take it they will ship internationally but cannot see any details on the site. Do you need to contact them directly?

MEH-TALLLLLLLL!!!

Profile photo of athanas

Anyone know where the dude on the GFL Kraken’s page picked up #56 for Dawsey? I’m assuming he’s referencing the character unless that’s the cat’s actual last name.

I’m a huge jersey whore (12 different jerseys from all types of sports doesn’t quite seem to be enough for me) and want to get a replica University of Michigan jersey with Dawsey’s name and number on it, but don’t feel like dropping $80 for something that has incorrect info. I’ve scoured through Infected and can’t find where his number is mentioned and though it’s been a couple months since I’ve finished Contagious, I don’t recall it ever coming up in that book as well.

Profile photo of J.P.

This is great! Send pics to Shadygal and I when it arrives!

Profile photo of Scott Wilson

Had it sinces they first came out, well impressed with it

Hopefully will have in a few weeks! Yay

Profile photo of Gmork

I must have missed that PM.  A thousand apologies.  You are now uploaded to the Fan Gallery in the wiki.  Click here to have a look.

Profile photo of Stephen Mode

Gmork,

I sent you a PM with the pciture of my jersey back in Feb. I don’t know if it just got overlooked or you didn’t receive it at all.

I sent you another PM tonight with the information again. Could you please add it to the Krakens Jersey page.

Thanks for your time.

Profile photo of J.P.

did this to the site. He’s jealous.

Profile photo of Bob Brobst

The website to order the jerseys no longer has a drop down selection for size…

I wish they made toddler sizes, I would like to get my boy one!

Profile photo of Gmork

…to the Krakens Fan Jersey Gallery, bearing the number 7, Shadygirl!!  the picture has been been uploaded and the gallery has been graced with yet another uber-junkie. Enjoy!

Profile photo of J.P.

someone to take a pic of both of us in our regalia. OOOH! Maybe you can snap one of us at the Con!?

Profile photo of J.P.

I love my Shadygal! And for those about to rock (er, order), her jersey arrived just over two weeks from the date I ordered it–kudos for the jersey factory! Still time for you Balticoners to get your orders in and have a jersey in your mits before the Con. Next project…I’ll have to find a way to get one for CB. One that will grow with him.

Profile photo of Gmork

Beyond awesome!! Can’t wait to see the pic!

YEAH!!!!

tends to lead to flying. gotta love flying while you dream.

Profile photo of J.P.

it arrives before we leave for Balticon!

Profile photo of J.P.

He’s actually asleep right now, so he might be dancing in his head too!

Is CB dancing to it? 

Profile photo of J.P.

I’ll drive you crazy!

Profile photo of J.P.

Reserve #7 for the Shadygal!

Profile photo of Wolf

The FDO wears small womens clothes? 

you are now a Rookie…

Profile photo of Gmork

as soon as you get a pic send it my way!!

Oh, and JP ROCKS!

Profile photo of Tim Feely

Rock n Roll all night and party every day?

I’m a Pusher. Won’t you be a Pusher too?

look forward to the Balticon pics

You make a fine addition to the Krakens!

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

Yes very amiable. I must have had food before the picture. That usually makes me amiable. Thanks Gmork. You rock!!

Profile photo of Gmork

That’s right!

Another dedicated junkie has been added to the Krakens Jersey gallery. Have a look at his intimidating mug (no, really Tim looks quite amiable) in the wiki Gallery. Please welcome #16 Tim Feely (deathspiral).  

Profile photo of J.P.

have been watching the trailer for this often. We can’t wait either!

Profile photo of Gmork

I’m really excited for the release of this movie :)

Profile photo of Gmork

just PM’ed you my email.  Send me the photo & I’ll get it uploaded :)

That bulge in my midsection is actually padding, yeah, thats the ticket! :)

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

Longtime no see.

of course size matters. if you want the clothes to fit, the tool to work or anything with measurements, Size matters.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (6060 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

I’m afraid i asked this before. Where should I post a picture of me in my #16 Jersey to get  on the Krakens Jersey Fan Gallery? Thanks!!

Profile photo of sadock

"An insult is like a drink; it affects one only if accepted."

-Robert A. Heinlein

Profile photo of sadock

"An insult is like a drink; it affects one only if accepted."

-Robert A. Heinlein

Nice dude

Profile photo of Gmork

My pleasure! Let me know if you need anything else

Profile photo of Mark Wheeler

Your assistance is greatly appreciated, that could’ve taken weeks with scott! lol

"So do you guys have Battletoads..?"

Profile photo of Gmork

And to go with your new avatar, , you have now been inducted in the Krakens Jersey Fan Gallery located in the Siglerpedia wiki.
    You will find yourself in illustrious company, especially since the jerseys are in number order, your #58 jersey places you between Twowire (Pons) and Tee Morris! 

Again, welcome to the ranks!  Click on the link above to have a gander.

the new display picture!!!

"So do you guys have Battletoads..?"

Profile photo of J.P.

Absolutely superior use of the word “pads”…

I have a photobucket account and will get a picture up soon.

Profile photo of Gmork

…I think it may be time for an avatar change :)

turn around was pretty quick. 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing)

Number #58, "Virak the Mean" She ordered a small which im hoping will fit well enough, im a thin guy but im also 6’1" so yeah. Haha, i cant even say how excited i am. Does anyone by any chance remember roughly how long the shipping took?  

"When i say your dumb name step forward and forsake all other before your new digital ruler…"

Oh crap!, You were talking jerseys, ya thats right Gmork can do it!   Embarassed

I purchased a 2XL for myself, for obvious reasons, and it is large on me. room for the pads and all. So I imagine if she gets a small she may just fill it out perfectly. 

Profile photo of Michael Spence

So meanwhile (now that we’ve had our lexicon thrill), does anyone have the answer to Ms. K0DA’s question?

How do men’s jersey sizes correlate to what will fit suitably endowed ladies?

http://www.michaelspence.us

Profile photo of Gmork

You are right there JP, if anyone needs photos uploaded to the wiki you can post them to a photo site like Flickr or Photobucket and send me the link or email them to me directly.

Avatar pics are a little too small to get good resolution in the wiki, so the bigger the picture the better. 

Profile photo of J.P.

but I think you can post it to flickr, then include it in a post on here. Gmork will pick it up from there and you’ll be set. (Watch me be totally wrong about that…) GMORK, I need your toasty smartness!

and welcome to the team!

I need to get a better picture taken but how can I get in the fan gallery?

Profile photo of J.P.

tossing around designing the Krackens cheerleader’s uniforms, the reunion just might rock this year! (You are designing the cheerleader unis, aren’t you KM? Or am I remembering wrong.) Just think, all of us sportin’ our cool jerseys, and GirlCo forming the core of our cheerleading squad and/or concealed personal protection unit. (As they see fit.) We’re gonna think we’re really a bunch of somebodies!

nice jersey… 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing)

Profile photo of Kelly Consolver

The Kraken Jersey just Rocks!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Slaybelz # 71

Yes after talking with coach and the FDO I have updated the jersey. 

(the old one didn’t fit) so my new number is 02

I am going to pass the #21 jersey to my brother who is a paramedic. in arizona and in much

better shape than I. (junkie to be) he is reading infected now. 

Profile photo of Gmork

The exicitement is palpable! Now take a picture of that bitch so we can get it up in the wiki!! :D

My glorious jersey has finally arrived!!  It’s every bit as awesome as I had imagined it *glee*! will get a pic up soon to add to the wiki.

Profile photo of J.P.

…leading to the statement, “She’ll never float face down.”

– It’s a cold world and this is life.

I put it back when no one was looking. :p

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

and then there is happy bags
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

The word that is! :)

Profile photo of Gmork

jugs?

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne –

What not munch bags? What about male pacifiers?

Profile photo of Wolf

lunch bags

Profile photo of J.P.

“jumblies.” Repent. (Sh** man, my side hurts after reading “sweater meat” and “dairy section.” OMG. All I can say is, I’ll take a heavy cream, please.)

There goes my mind again into the….wait what am I saying…its never come OUT of the gutter yet. Sorry folks false alarm.

Profile photo of Wolf

boobs, breasts, jugs, knockers, hooters, boobies, melons, rack, mammaries, headlights, honkers, pillows, chesticles, nips, cleavage, gazongas, bombs, mountains, bristols, sweater meat, sweater puppies, whoppers, bazookas, balloons, breasticles, blinkers, mounds, floppers, mellons, funbags, milk bags, boulders, twins, bosom torpedoes, the dairy section, tig ol’ bitties, cones & of course, Mommy Bags?

Profile photo of J.P.

You said “tits.” You’re a bad man. Never say tits again.

Profile photo of Wolf

Just to let it be known, there are few things in life that I respect more than Mommy Bags!

She said "tits", no way she said "tits", no one here would say "tits" would they? Whoa, man your right about K0DA saying "tits". I just saw her post where she said "tits". I guess we can say "tits"! Sorry for all the hub-bub over "tits", I wont carry on anymore about "tits" I promise.  Innocent

Profile photo of J.P.

Thanks for throwing the name out there among the powerful! It’s all about new media, baby! Traditional marketing goobs just don’t get what’s happening: in publishing, in music, and even in things like selling football jerseys. (Gary gets it, but I love watching the rest of the world react to this kind of thing.) There’s all the makings of a masters thesis or doctoral dissertation in this subject somewhere! (n8 & gman, get to school.)

That is a great story. who are the Krakens??? he should have said the next superbowl winners. 

What you haven’t been watching them this season??? 

While at Dallas I had a chance to chat with Gary Leland of the Podcast Pickle. Gary’s company also makes the Rookie jerseys as well as actual team jerseys. Gary mentioned the recent deluge of jersey orders they were getting. Gary said they had only been getting maybe one a month but lately a large number of orders! He questioned the sudden demand and I told him it was because of JP’s thread on Scott’s site and Junkies wanting to represent during the book tour. Gary was like "wow", he said some of his employees had asked "Who are the Krakens team, why haven’t we heard of them before?" We both got a chuckle out of that. :)

Profile photo of J.P.

– It’s a cold world. This is life.

Profile photo of Gmork

….and find out what happens Wink

It can be either really funny or really wrong…or maybe both (I’m hoping for both!)

Profile photo of J.P.

Lookin’ good! I lift my martini in a toast to you!

Profile photo of J.P.

we need a dedicated Mommy Bags thread. Not sure though–what would we post there?

Profile photo of Gmork

Please welcome sadock to the >Fan Gallery.  #76 Laughing

Profile photo of J.P.

I prostrate myself at (or near) the altar of the Mommy Bags every night. They warrant all respect and reverence. (Have we included them in the lexicon/pantheon?)

????

well you can’t say we are not a focused group.

Profile photo of Gmork

…could turn the beauty that is mommy bags and twis tthem to achieve an edge in war.  Don’t you know that mommy bags are for worshipping not for weaponry?

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR!

A thread cannot exist past a certain time without the Mommy Bags entering into it can it?!?  I’m starting to think they should have been incorporated into the FDO’s Flag!  At least when we marched into battle we would draw our opponents attention long enough to strike first! hehe

Profile photo of J.P.

You said “tits.” K0DA, you’re alright.

– Is it farther to work, or by bus?

Profile photo of J.P.

For crying out loud, dude! Respect the Mommy Bags!

– Is it farther to work, or by bus?

and say thank you wonderful Wiki Czar. :)

Jam has a Coaches shirt. He had on in Houston. Go Coach Jam!

I saw one in a picture from Houston I believe.

We’re all buying the jerseys, but has anyone bought the coach’s shirt?

I received #16 on January 16. Spooky! Surprised

Holy Sigler this jersey is so cool! I am trying to change my profile picture but I am having trouble. This is seriously the coolest thing I own!

Where do I line up for ‘that’ gig!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all-around uberjunkie! 

Profile photo of Wolf

if I didn’t reply to something like that. I got an image to uphold here.

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Gmork

Twowire has been added to Fan Gallery!

I was trying to ignore it so as not to encourage you too much!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Wolf

Did I type that out loud? 

Big, Bad Wolf

Profile photo of Wolf

I’m sure you can find someone to perform "mouth to mammary" resuscitation. 

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Stephen Kilbride

I think my Jersey is an S or an M (that’s why I play WR). I can measure it up for you when I get home. They’re a loose fit anyway. Lots of room, so I went with the same size I go for in tshirts.

Maybe I can buy one before next year!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Koda Bear

Has Anyone bought a small sized jersey?  I want something tight, but I want to make sure my tits can breath too!  I know these are guy styles (as they should be) but i was just curious if any chicks had bought one so I can get a sizing idea.

Thanks!!
    ———————————————-
    Live every week like it’s Shark Week!!!!1!

anyone with a Jersey gets the file.

you can be on our team just like all us junkies….

although if you must have a cheerleading uniform look at the manga stuff. like sailor moon, she has a HOT uniform.

Profile photo of J.P.

don’t rub it in. And it’s too late for me to send mine to MuchAdo so she can “represent.” Damn…

– “I’m risking my life, for people I hate, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

Profile photo of J.P.

This idea rocks! You should run with it! After all, one of the charter members of GirlCo ought to set the standard!!!

– “I’m risking my life, for people I hate, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

I’m sure it will look even better in person!!!

Bring thy jersey!  I’ll grab a pic of everyone together! 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all-around uberjunkie! 

Thanks guys! The timing couldnt have been better on the delivery.

Yesssssss! We neeed those Pro Junkie-Trunk uniforms, STAT!

Y’know. We should email Jerry Scullion. See if he’ll send one of us the file for the Krackens Player Cards so we can make things all official looking :) 

Profile photo of Kristyna Simonson

Still waiting for someone to design our Cheerleading uniforms!

Nice! We’re becoming a kick-ass looking team now!

lets see the new duds when you crack the box..

My Jersey is scheduled to be delivered on Friday! Woot!! I can’t wait!!!

Profile photo of J.P.

You’re a handsome man in your new duds. And well groomed…!

– “I’m risking my life, for people I don’t like, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

#58, just in time for the book signing!!

I got Virack the Means number. Ordered it some time ago but have still not got it? May take awhile.

I got it today! I can wear it for the Book signing tomorrow!! Woo Hooo!

the Kraken Jersey just Rocks period.

I resemble that statement

Profile photo of J.P.

his new jersey rocks? At least it doesn’t smell like New Jersey…

– “I’m risking my life, for people I don’t like, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

Gotta show my FDO love!

( Even if the postage alone cost $130 :p )

Love wearing it around San Francisco, before I met scott I was hoping

he would see me walking around town and just love it.

Krakens ROCK—

Love the FDO

Profile photo of Richard Damge

00, not in the story, just like the #

Profile photo of jolenna cullum

Had thought to get a jersey but now will have to choose between that or cheerleader.. hmmm..

another team member…

Go Stephen 

<