This topic contains 76 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Doug Rapson Doug Rapson 3 years ago.

Krakens Home Jerseys

So my office is throwing a “tailgate luncheon” this coming Friday. Office spirit – blah, blah, blah. Everyone is being encouraged to ditch their ties for the day and to sport their favorite team. Little do my co-workers know that their pitiful NFL rags will never measure up to the Orange and the Black ! Gooooooooo Krakens !

Any particular Jersey can count as in-verse if you can convince the FD0 to write you into one of the future books with that name and number.

Doc

I only know everything if you ask the right questions.

I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

It does seem more comfy than the Orange Jerseys…

Doc

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

Rich No. 3! Har!

What’s it say on the back?

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

I’ve seen a Mum-o-killowee and pretty sure Morningstar can be counted.

The thing is, I might sleep in it. Way comfy. ………http://yfrog.com/h25kk5j

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

Doc

then my ego took over and I went with my username and high school #.

Before it’s all said and done, I want a Fayed jersey, though.

…I nearly opted for a Tweedy jersey myself. Maybe if I circle back for an orange version later. This time around I went for a total custom job, though. Now if it would only get here… *rushes out to check the order page just one more time*

You’re talking jerseys of just published characters from the books?

Doc

I have to ask. How many folks have gone this way?

I’m leaning toward a #50 Tweedy myself.

Yes. Yes, that’s exactly what I meant.

….in tee shirts, but I also love to have lots of room. Jerseys really aren’t supposed to be tight. These are constructed so that pads can fit under them. I agree with whomever said the only tight portion is the elastic on the sleeves.

• I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

There was certainly leftovers from that “incident.”

• I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

RICHNO #3 awww yaeh!!! cant wait. Cant go to Sigler fest, and wearing my jersey on fest day will make me feel closer to you all….[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

….I noticed that she typed “adamant”, not “adam ant”. Ah. Gotcha.

Soon to be starring in NOCTURNAL by Scott Sigler. The autograph line starts to the right.

Soon to be starring in NOCTURNAL by Scott Sigler. The autograph line starts to the right.

We’ll have them in time for SiglerFest!

Doc

That said we should have them in time for Balticon which is the last weekend of May.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Thrice Over!

Oh, of course. I definitely don’t mind waiting for a bit of made-to-order merchandise. I was just wondering how long that wait was going to be ;-) If the four weeks estimate holds true, it’ll get here in time for me to write it off as a late birthday present to myself. Win condition: met.

It may take maybe 4wks or so? If I remember correctly, Gary Leland to me the the jerseys are made as the individual orders come in and they are not stocked, this is if I remember correctly….

Scott, A, How long did it take to get yours?

Thanks for all the helpful replies, guys! I ordered a home jersey in 2XL as soon as I saw the link this morning. What’s the wait time like on these? I’m already jonesing for it!

Actual football jersey’s. I have a 2XL and I am large guy and it fits well. Just remember they are designed for pads so they have plenty of room inside them! :)

My Krakens away jersey is an XL and fits well. not sure how well you can see it in the pic for my forum acct. I also have a few Hockey jerseys, usually XLs but one 2XL. They are a similar fit. The elastic in the sleeves is a little tight but XL works for me and it is a little more form fitting than the hockey jerseys.

I have two reebok NFL jerseys, one a replica and one a premier replica (about a step below an authentic) and both are XXL; I kinda swim in both. The XXL Krakens jersey fits me a bit smaller than those, but is still an amazing fit (one that I wish the Reebok ones where, honestly).

Help needed on the sizes. I’m 42-44″ chest which is XL in the UK.

aka nilling

bustedEmbarassed

Power Hour was a draw.

You’re my girl, Gmork! :-D

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

…when Big John loses a Power Hour shot contest.

(Oh no she di’in’t! Tongue out)

… when people buy more alcohol than their livers can hold.

Doc

For those of you that already have Krakens jerseys, what’s the fit like? I have a bunch of CCM hockey jerseys and a couple of Reebok replica football jerseys, and I wear a 2XL in both those brands. Are the Krakens jerseys a similar fit?

I don’t have a Black Home Jersey. Yet. If you know where they’re on sale, please provide a link.

Doc

At the end of last year the people who were flying home were giving me their leftover alcohol since I was local. I got a lot of stuff from last year.

Doc

And you people call yourself junkies….

Sigler and A are gonna have to mail all their clothes home so they can stuff their luggage full of the Tuaca and Rum that Junkies bring!

And that’s going to be the bottles we don’t get to finish drinking!

What about other Jerseys? I thought that it was mentioned that the Orbiting Death would be another jersey available around the release of All Pro?

Been a junkie since Earthcore.

#74 Iceman for the Krakens.

#227 The Rookie/#276 The Starter

Which one you get FIRST, right?

Doc

My local liquor store carries both Kraken Rum and Tuaca. I am set for SiglerFest and Balticon!

Doc

Tell them to stock up! And have some Tuaca too! (Had to badger the local store into carrying Tuaca. The guy had not heard of it and asked what it was like, I of course answered, “It tastes like Christmas! hahahaha)
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

I want to use some of my tax refund to buy it before stupid responsibilities get the better of me!! Tongue out

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

I finally took the plunge and did my taxes this past weekend; I held off because I thought I would end up owing this year. As it turns out, I’m still getting a nice chunk back, so I can easily pick up both now.

You got lucky, Bella. :-p

is I can’t decide to get one with my own name and number, or to go full-on Junkie fanboy and get an actual team jersey established in the universe. Decisions, decisions…

I need to pull out my Orange jersey and try it on. Since I got it, I’ve gone from wearing 4x shirts to 3x shirts, so a smaller size should work well. But the original one will just look like I should be wearing pads under it.

Doc

Been made redundant is no blast when all ya wanna do is buy cool stuff. Need a new job ASAP as I wanna buy a Dawsey Football Shirt and now the new Black Krackens home shirt. The Orange home shirt broke the bank as I live in England in the UK and getting it here cost more than the Football shirt.

Might just have to start a new smuggling trend ……. of Krackens merchandise lol

… you needed a smaller size.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

I found a liquor store (the only one in the area, apparently) that sells Kraken. It’s right down the street from the hotel and less than a mile away.
    I’m going to call a couple weeks beforehand just to be sure, though.

‘lest I give ye a taste of me backhand!

I need to pick up some Kraken rum for Siglerfest…

Doc

Yes, things could get out of hand, what with the Tuaca and Kraken rum flowing…
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

On a writer’s home site?

Nah!

Doc

Although this may mean I am pre-emptively spending some of my Balticon funds on a new jersey…

Doc

Very nice.

aka nilling

They will be available soon. At least that’s what I heard. Or read. Something like that.

Would love to have one of these in my closet!

Does someone go into the park and, uh… lift up the dinosaurs’ skirts?

…I think that was a hint or foreshadowing or some other literary device for building suspence and tension.
    And it’s working like a charm…

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Please be an ON SALE date!!! *I’ll* be your friend – forever and ever and EVAH!!!! Laughing

“We don’t want you killing us for the jerseys on our backs.”

But really, what fun would it be for there to be only two? Where’s the home team advantage in that? (See what I did there?)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Dark Øverlord Media: we løve cøllateral damage.

We’ll get sales info out shortly, and our intention is that hopefully they’re available for Balticon.

Crazy vorpal bunny.

I was already going to buy a stiched Dawsey jersey that day…now I may have to question which one I want more, (assuming that’s an on sale date and not an announcement of a future said on sale date….please just be an announcement for a future on sale date? I’ll be your friend,).

Edit: Oh, you’re good.

(See what I did there?)

Scott and A will be lording their home jerseys over the rest of us (see what i did there?).

But I want one NOW!

Or at least before Balticon.

Doc

and us to go crazy waiting for to find out.

A made a post in the video thread along the lines of sometime in the near future as, obviously, they’ve got The All-Pro to work on at present time.

So, when do you think Scott will let it drop how we can get our own Krakens home Jersey? We have the Orange… now we need the Black!

UPDATE: It dropped today! Click on the link in the upper left of this page, or just go to http://podcastjunk.com/store/Sigler%20Swag/ and order!

Doc

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.