This topic contains 18 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Mathis Wrenn Mathis Wrenn 5 years, 2 months ago.

Krakens eyeing new tight end

We can finally bench Warburg..

[flickr-photo:id=3730842818,size=m]

Fight on you Catamounts, Fight for purple and gold! Fight for victory, True Warriors Bold!

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]

Makes sense to me. 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

My co-workers on  3 1/2wks of vacation and I have to be on call for him.  So no going anywhere for me….

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

mentality. I sensed your want to post this tidbit and since I was he did it in both our behalf’s. :)

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

to focus on getting some running backs? I mean, Yasood is my nizzle & all, but I don’t think he can carry the entire season, and I doubt that Peerless is going to come back from having his leg ripped off. 

**GirlCo + UNdead = Chicks you DO NOT want to mess with.**

I wanted to post that! 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

All I can say is "Hell Yeah!" Cool

knew exactly where this thread was going with the tight end!!!!  Innocent

Proud Member of GirlCo and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

• To get new headphones for the new content…. 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!  UNdead Knight!  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man, I AM UNRec Leader & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

all for it!!!  Take it away Kevinesque!

There’s no such seggregation over in the Mommy Bag thread… lest we forget JP’s man boob.

Bad boy.  Will this new thread include both male and female tight ends to be eyed?

it’s a good thing you won’t be in Houston Saturday.  Smile

Tight Ends to be Eyed

But I’ve also heard the new Chief of SFPD is also eying this tight end. Muuuwwaahaha! Muuuwwaahahahahaha!
Sorry everyone, I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity!  Foot in mouth

My new biggest J.N.H.O.

Finally an owner who doesn’t mind spending the money to get top notch players.  Please let it be true.

AP – IONATH – Uncredited sources indicate the Ionath Krakens are working to lock up the rights to free agent tight end George "Sandbag" Starcher. After six seasons with the Jupiter Jacks, Starcher became a free agent after Tier One season completed. 

With current tight ends Yotaro Kobayasho, Rick Warburg and Samuel Darkeye, there are questions why the Krakens would spend money on a tight end. 

"He’s got championship experience," the uncredited source said. "He’s got hands the size of (Creterakian) wings. I’ve seen him catch bullet passes with one hand, he’s a special player."

At 7-foot-2 and 410 pounds, Starcher makes a big target for starting quarterback Quentin Barnes. Rumor has it that the current Krakens tight ends are having trouble holding onto his passes. Barnes’ passes have been unofficially clocked at over 100 miles per hour, with one reporter claiming a 15-yard pass against the Sky Demolition hit 114mph. 

After winning the Tier Two tournament, the Krakens need all the help they can get as they return to Tier One.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.