This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of JT Manis JT Manis 6 years, 11 months ago.

kindle

• Profile photo of JT Manis

“Kindle” reminds me of “Tinder”….

Profile photo of Mitch Barchi

The kindle is worthless when you can have pretty much any decent handheld gadget read .pdf files or even eBook files and such.

Profile photo of Kristina Chalke

that comic bit in that episode was just hillarious. I love the technorama guys. “and just like a book, it only costs $399″

but the kindle isn’t availble anywhere in Canada, at least for the time being.

Profile photo of Brian Hunt

If any one else here is a Technorama fan(the podcast stoopid!) they had a comic bit that helped me make up my mind and stay away from the kindle…e-book readers just aren’t there yet AND check out the EULA…they can revoke ALL your content if the even THINK you’ve done anything they don’t like .YOU DON’T OWN YOUR CONTENT!
    Perhaps i’m wrong but I did a bit of checking so I think I’m right. if i’m way off base email me and I’ll kill my post!

Profile photo of Alex Sipiere

was getting one for my mum

“What do you mean there’s nothing i can do, you mean im hooked on Scott Sigler’s podcast novels… im… a junkie…”- me

Profile photo of Alex Langley

…oh

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Profile photo of Tara Kubba

you can buy ebooks of amazon and they get put on your kindle and you can read them.
    You can receive web deeds as well i think.

Profile photo of Alex Langley

Yeah… what he said.

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Profile photo of Steven Boyd

what is a kindle

Profile photo of zackmann

Does anyone have a kindle or at least touched one? What is the price of a book. so far from what review I heard I will want the 3.5 version when is on forth the price and sells for under $80. I might have to hold my breath for a decade or two and wait because it is $400 now. Are they only at Amazon or are they also in stores? What does it cost to own after you buy it?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.