This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of josh tyge swambo josh tyge swambo 6 years, 3 months ago.

Just wondering?

you dont think, ~~~~~#1 CRACK ‘ED lol 

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

I think he’ll slip through… Kind of like Angus Kool… so "off the norm" that he’ll have to come back…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (ain’t I special)

me thinks not

treed…..#1? wtf?

and it will be bloody, but i believe he is one who will survive the blood bath
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

How do you picture Bryan and Pookie hooking back up together though?  In the aftermath of the fight at the Hospital?

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (ain’t I special)

Mc B. Well one well placed line of dialogue can justify anything. It’s true that Mr BN knows stuff his fear of being implicated in any of Bry or Pook’s business makes him the best closer available tying up the loose ends.

Bizz-Nazz knows more than what he told Bryan and Pookie before….he was so frightened about being the source of info…he must have much more inside info that is vital.  Is he one of the fringe offspring? a Hilary Helper? or just a lucky mind reader, reading nocturnal minds? Both Bryan and Pookie need to question him further.
     *I’m Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Why would either Bryan or Pookie feel the need to visit him again?  Think up a compelling reason…  Bryan?  Can’t think of one..  Pookie, definately.  Especially as he’s getting spooked about Bryan and has been in touch with his Dad.

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

Will we be seeing a return of Mr Bizz-Nazz? Next to the Pook master the most interesting character, well in my humble opinion, but I like the strange, maybe just a cameo, episode 29 rocked but two more episodes, maybe more like four to tie up the loose ends

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.