This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Ketchner Marc Ketchner Marc 1 year, 1 month ago.

Just purchased the MVP, "You found a bug"

Or something like that. The PayPal transaction went through but I am not able to download the book via my purchases section, it says I do not own it.

So sorry for the trouble. We store the audiobook files on Amazon servers because they are so big and if we didn’t use the server farms they’d take forever to download. This normally works just fine, but tonight we found out only after we put THE MVP audiobook up for sale that several Amazon servers were affected by Hurricane Sandy, and this affected us as well.

The BackMyBook guys have sorted a workaround though:

1. Login or Register at http://scottsigler.com with your email address. (which you already are, of course, but in case anyone else needs this info.)
    2. Click on your username in the upper right, by the little orange box with a number on it to access your user page.
    3. Go to the Purchases tab. You’ll see your book there and can download it directly by clicking on the link.

Please shoot me an email at media@scottsigler.com if that doesn’t work and I’ll help get you sorted out!

woot ty this helped me out as well thanks for the info

is it possible to refund a purchase? I purchased 2 copies before I found this post. both copies are listed, but I really only need one. I only downloaded it once.

Refunded! Thanks!

Look at that glistening customer service…a thing of beauty.

You … you are too good to me. :o)

I tried out what you suggested in this post to find my audio book i purchased but still no luck. I didn’t receive an email confirmation and my profile does not list the purchase. Is there a time delay between the purchase and when it’s available?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.