This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Jordan Willis Jordan Willis 6 years, 2 months ago.

Just listened to it 'again'

Rookie and Nocturnal have the humor and that makes them the best books.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

• pookies comments, the nicknames  of some of the characters, the sillness of some of the scenes (even if it is horrific) keeps things lively and interesting
    • Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…
    • http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

But it keeps me interested and involved…  I like to laugh – so little of it in the world today…  For movies, I’d rather watch a good comedy than a great drama…   And Sigler shows that he has a wicked sense of humor…  Keepe "me" coming back for more…

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam on toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

• makes the CLIFFHANGERS less stressfull

Took me about 3 days (I do have to work ya know)…  Did anyone notice that there was another pookie mentioned?  It was closer to the beginning…  I’m beginning to think that this is close to the top as one of my favorited sigler stories…  It’s got that fun factor that you just don’t really find in Ancestor or Earthcore…  Nocturnal has it too….  Is his work better with the humor in it?  What do y’all think?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.