This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Grace McDermott Grace McDermott 4 years, 1 month ago.

Just finished The Starter

Finished it on the weekend, going to read it again over this week, slower, so I can take in more of the detail this time. ^_^

And I just finished The STARTER. What a great book. To bad I burnt through it so fast. I was very pleased as quarterback for the Wolfpack, that I was mentioned several times. Thanks Scott. Atleast I am not dead yet. But I come to expect it to happen at some point. Great story, cant wait for the podcast for all the different voices. Then I can enjoy it all over again

Wolfpack quarterback…..Richno3…….out

The title of the thread doesn’t pretty much TELL you that there is gonna be some spoil talk in here? It is definitely not MY fault that people are common sense deficient and can’t figure that out…you may as well have deleted the post, because NOW the entire thing doesn’t make any sense at all…

Those who know me, fear me. Those who do not, will come to learn to. Those who cannot, will DIE.

Sorry. I thought it was pretty clear in the title. “finished the Starter”. Avoid the forums if you waiting for the podcast. Somebody is going to slip and want talk about what they have read.
    Again my sincerest apologies.

Sorry. I thought it was pretty clear in the title. “finished the Starter”. Avoid the forums if you waiting for the podcast. Somebody is going to slip and want talk about what they have read.
    Again my sincerest apologies.

Please mark your posts with possible spoiler alerts! There were some things mentioned here that I wish I hadn’t read!!!!!!!!!!!!

that our FDO has left open. I could see the [REDACTED FOR SPOILERS!] hits him for 6…

If [REDACTED FOR SPOILERS!], Wishbone formation could also be an option. Could you imagine the damage Q and the Krakens could do running the Veer?

Q is definitely getting more and more [REDACTED FOR SPOILERS!] as things progress. something you have to keep in mind, is that within the timeline of the series…only 7ish months ago…he was [REDACTED FOR SPOILERS!] like Don Pine…let alone any of [REDACTED FOR SPOILERS!]. I mean come on…he seems to have a bit of a fetish for the [REDACTED FOR SPOILERS!]! By the way…I see that situation becoming a bit more interesting, given he has a little while to wait til the next season starts. Something could definitely develop between [REDACTED FOR SPOILERS!] and him pretty easily in his off season… We shall see.

Since we have already heard it is gonna be a 7 book series…I don’t see the [REDACTED FOR SPOILERS!] happening in the next book. I see a huge rivalry between the [REDACTED FOR SPOILERS!]…but I see it coming down to one of the two making the playoffs, but not making the big dance. No way Scott makes it THAT easy for Q…especially with the state of the Kraken’s Defense. [REDACTED FOR SPOILERS!]. I could see both of them getting traded…Maybe end up with Ryan Norris, and a rookie who proves himself worthy…*Cough cough…you promised, FDO…cough cough*. Anywho…I see the Krakens making some key additions on defense, but overall, NOT making the 2684 Galaxy Bowl. Krakens will be 2685 Champs tho! That’s pretty much a GUARANTEE.

Those who know me, fear me. Those who do not, will come to learn to. Those who cannot, will DIE. [NO SPOILERS PLEASE. THOSE WHO DO, WILL COME TO LEARN TO FEAR THE REDACTION OF DØØM!]

Just finished the Starter. Great story. Wish it was about 300 pages longer so that I did not finish so fast.

I wish I could have put the book down so it would have lasted longer.

Just like a dealer. Give them enough to keep them coming back!

Keep up the great work.

Rhino

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.