This topic contains 20 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Paul Johnson Paul Johnson 5 years, 6 months ago.

Just a personal Introduction

Thanks Again Everyone,

About my Paintings.  It took a lot of acid trips to find my vision. 

Im glad you found the FDO – One day everyone will be a junkie

I’m a Pusher. Won’t you be a Pusher too?

Looking at that avatar makes me feel like I’m on an acid trip. Uh, without the acid. Yeah, without.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

I’m your pusher (as of 03/11/09).

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

The first one I had posted is about 14" by 18" and this one…I believe is 36" by 24".  I finished it in December the other is a couple years old.

I really like it. How big are the paintings?

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

They’re both paintings of mine.

This is a different Avatar…by the way

you already fit right in with this crowd; I’m glad you’re here! (And I think the avatar is really cool! What’s it from?)

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

JP,

From your obivious sarcasm…all I can say is…with a very staight face… I am learning to see the beauty of alturnitive creations, since I started "The Rookie"! 

Now, about your avatar. Why must you post something so flattering?

Thanks for your warm welcomes, friendly suggestions and even thanks for the anal retentive suggestions and threats.

Wild_Eyed_Gringo

… THE AWSOMENESS of my probable favourite. ANCESTORR MOTHERFUCKER

You kill me?

no, no

I kill you  

This here is a little piece of poetry!

It’s always great to meet new fans but this was such a pleasure to read.  Welcome to the fold, Wild Eyed Gringo!

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

I would have to agree with my little Bro’s thoughts on Siglerism. Welcome to the Junkie Nation! :)

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

Welcome to a wild ride! Sigler’s fiction is a great time!

you too may get to drive a plaid tank and blow up people when the FDO takes over.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (6666 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

But it’s probably not a good idea to tell us to call you "whatever".  We have some dastardly junkies around here! Smoochies!Kiss

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

Just work on the spelling and we won’t have to get the chicken scissors.

Hello fellow Junkies,

I started listening to Infected about 4 weeks ago (about the first of March 2009).  It blew my mind.  Here is a new entertainment media (Podcasting) that fits like a glove into my lifestyle…not to speak of Scott Sigler’s enormous talent.  I’m sure I will read (experience) every work he does until the end of my life…or if the smoochies get him first.  

I am where everyone else is on the contagious podcast, and I managed in the last week to listen to "Earthcore".  I am currantly listening to "The Rookie".

I’m hooked.  Call me a Junkie, a fan, a fanatic, triangled…what ever.  I’ve challanged all my friends to give Scott a listen.  I’m sure vast siglerisms will grow exponentially, until other galaxies are involved.

Wild_Eyed_Gringo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.