This topic contains 22 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Vaney Vaney 5 years, 10 months ago.

Junkies! Prepare for BATTLE!

and am readily awaiting further orders!

I also removed the toolbar from my page. If you can put up with it for 2-3 weeks, and fuck around stumbling and adding sites, that’s cool. But like all things in Siglerism, everything is optional (except for the firing squad). If it’s a pain, don’t do it.

I concur completely…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

The interface totally blows, for the reasons you already listed. I uninstalled it last night. Frakkin’ worthless piece of garbage. I hate spyware anyways.

"They say it’s better the second time; they say you get to do the weird stuff."  -Captain Hammer

Not user-friendly, not intuitive, and the requirement for an additional toolbar screams it was designed by actual tech tards (not like our FDO, who is only a pretend tech tard). I’ll endure the ass-painery for the sake of the FDO, but not for any longer than I have to. I’m even using the site’s recommended browser…

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Awaiting orders General.

More tools for help the Junkies promote. Check out the page now.

BUT it was fucking annoying as hell having yet another toolbar at the top of my screen. Cest la vie. Can’t make everyone happy. I kind of doubt it would work all that well with me anyways. I nuke 100% of my private data everytime I close my browser. History, cache, cookies, etc. all go poof!

* Podiobooks.com , the future of digitally distributed novels! *

Start playing with the app, stumble through sites, hit the thumbs-up if you like them. Submit some sites. What it does is StumbleUpon learns your preferences for content, and then matches you up with others with similiar content — the more you play with it, the more it recommends sites you would probably like. So, the more Stumbling you guys do in the next 3 weeks, the more accurate the links I provide will be as StumbleUpon connects them to people with tastes similar to yours.

That, or it’s fucking magic. I’m not sure which. 

but is there a sigler yahoo group?????

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

but I just signed up for the yahoo group.

G-Man

Chasity, do not put that in your mouth!

I joined it, now what?  Do I need to be watching something special?  Or just stand by?

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

We’ll make it happen for you.  That’s why we’re here!  You’ve been good to us.  No!  Not good, GREAT!  and you deserve all that we can do for you.  So give the order and we March!

And ready for war!

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Half my office is out today. I work with a bunch of lawyers so they pretty much take the month of December off, which means less work for me :-) Can’t complain about that one!

and all of us junkies will have your back.  Now why aren’t you working????  HeeHee!  Posting here does tend to interrupt my work too.

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

but are you on the Sigler Yahoo group or are you talking about Yahoo Mail?

* Podiobooks.com , the future of digitally distributed novels! *

How exciting! 

Over the past three and a half years, I have learned to not discuss my plans with anyone, lest said plan appear in some other form to promote some other author/podcaster/musician, etc. People are going to adopt successful strategies, for sure (and I have done so many a time), but this round I at least want to be the first to use the idea that I came up.

*I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

but what does the yahoo account do. I have one and will be ready.

G-Man

Chasity, do not put that in your mouth!

further orders!!!!!

December 30 is rapidly approaching. Forever shall this day, December 30, 2008, be known as "Sig-Day." Junkies, it is time to begin preparing for your role in Sig-Day, the day we launch the glorious Sigler Ascension and conquer the New York Times Hardcover Fiction Bestseller List.

You will watch this page: http://www.scottsigler.com/support

For now, there are only a few things you can do.

• Make sure you have your Yahoo account ready
    • Use the book cover to blog about CONTAGIOUS
    • Use the audio promo in your podcast and/or on your site.

There will be more small missions to perform for Sig-Day, but wanted to give you a heads up so you have plenty of time to prepare. I can not yet tell you all the Sig-Day plans, but you will find them sexy and titllating.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.