This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Melisa Dyer Melisa Dyer 5 years, 8 months ago.

Junkies / Otaku : Do you like Animated Gore?

"I kill people, I don’t murder them, look it up Sweats!" Agent Celie Booth

It’s a classic and one of my favourite movies of all time.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

This one is really bloody.  It’s on Spike in the wee hours of the morning. 

Avatar of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

DEFFIETLY keep her away from Elfin Lied

—–

"Get sacrificed! I don’t subscribe to your religion!" – Ringo

oh American Anime just doesn’t cut it.  Almost all anime no matter how benign it looks is pretty violent and bloody.  The scary thing is, my daughter who was born in Japan, loves the stuff and I have to keep her out the the really bad stuff.  Like Wicked City for example. 

i am not a big nerd when it comes to naming names but i do like anime with plenty of gore.  not that its anime but i just thought of it so i will through it out there.  its a japanese movie call guinea pig…well thats not true the one film i speak of is called flower of flesh and blood.  real horroshow gore.

Avatar of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

So, I was thinking: all us junkies here (we now number over 5000), we must like similar things. After all, we all get some sort of sick facination out of Sigler’s divine word in our ears, and we get off of the violence (or at least some of us do…). But the real question is, how many of us like anime?

Now I don’t mean comedic fluffy stuff like Inu Yasha or neverending crap stories like the infamous Dragon Ball Z saga, but the real down and dirty, realistic, violent, trippy, gore filled stuff like Berzerk, Gantz, Paranoia Agent, Serial Experiments Lain, Elfin Lied, and many others in this genre.

So spill it, junkies: who here likes a little digital and cell painted blood to cut their Sigler fix with?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.