This topic contains 113 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rich Evanko Rich Evanko 3 years ago.

Junkies named in the All-Pro unite!

• Profile photo of Rich Evanko

Awesome! I ‘m a tight end on the New Rodena Astronauts!

Profile photo of Brandon rowe

First I’m named offencive player of the week for the Alimum Armada, Now the all-pro team?!?! WOW Some times i even amaze myself.

Brandon Rowe

Profile photo of Danny Lundy

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

Seemed fitting… although it looks like the Mighty Mur got a sex-reasignment in the book.
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

swEEt

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Profile photo of Scott Wilson

Hadnt stopped that on my account page it said i was getting going to be in the book. Couldnt belive it when i first read it, was well excited and i score i touchdown as well as taking a hit from john tweedy

Profile photo of Paul Elard Cooley

E-Cool-EEE–Ki Defensive Tackle for Vik Vanguard.

That’s right, Krakens. I’m gonna be after your QB for a season or three.

Paul Elard Cooley

Check out my free dark historical horror fantasy podio-fiction series, Garaaga’s Children.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

Profile photo of Rich Bennett

in a couple of spots in the story…

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

Profile photo of Richard Palmer

Well, my character’s rookie season was a pretty big FLOP…I didn’t live up to anyone’s expectations. However, Quentin speaks directly to me when Khomeni gets hurt…so thats pretty cool…and I didn’t get cut for sucking either…so thats a plus. Hopefully I make it back from Prawatt Space to play next season.

Those who know me, fear me. Those who do not, will come to learn to. Those who cannot, will DIE. Rich Palmer, DE, Ionath Krakens

Profile photo of Nemesis0

still waiting here too…

Profile photo of Kate Cheevers

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Two-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of GJ

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Belladonna420

of things here, it appears that the FDO was signing copies with #’s in the 1500’s at Dragon*Con, which means there may be less than 500 copies left at this point. And unfortunately, when these limited editions are gone, they are GONE! Frown

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]’s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Two-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of GJ

where is that little white bunny anyway?

Profile photo of Jason Banks

BOOM!!! I laid the wood on the Mad Ju page 265, one of my dreams has come true I am in a book by the FDO next up on my list well its a tie between the illustrious idea of being an MC or the glorious state that one can be left in if you are KISS’d by the FDO….oh the torture

A Flying Spoon, and Faithful Servant of The FDO

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

We should send a nightmare beast after them.

“Clever girl.” ~Jurassic Park {GirlCo w/ dreads for Sigler}

I tried to tell them, but they don’t know what DINOLITION is so they looked at me like I had 3 heads! Frown

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]’s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

Profile photo of GJ

I guess I’ll have to. But don’t they know who I am? They are making the commissioner wait?

I get home from work? I think my bosses would frown upon me reading to you when I’m supposed to be working… :

one was kind of a spoiler for the story if it was revealed months a head of time.

Profile photo of GJ

No I’m comfortable, you may begin!

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

_______________________________________________ [flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

read it to you? Wink

Profile photo of GJ

NO BOOK :(

Profile photo of Michael Brown

For ever in our hearts, Mitchell “The Machine” Fayed #34

to do it! Tongue out

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Hehehe! Wink

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

I’m super excited about it!! Laughing

You have no idea how excited I was for you when I read your name!

“eat tu”? =P

Still waiting in New York too; but I am already 32% done with the eBook!

…in Florida yet, but I do have the eBook. Check out my new signature line. That’s right bitches I am the agent!!! :D

…eBook soon after. Thanks Kali. :)

Profile photo of Cliff Frost

My name is Cliff Frost and I am a KRAKEN!!!!!!

Just got my book and ebook and I am in this thing alot. LOVE ITT!!!!!!!

That’s awesome that you’re…you know.

Woo, i’m part of the “Mad Macs”. Awesome.

By the grace of the FDØ I hope this works. Kali! Kali! Kali! Kali! Please blessed Dragon Lady have my long a waited Sigler books arrive tomorrow. Kali! Kali! Kali! Kali!

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Profile photo of Twainy

And totally FUNNY!!!!!

I finally know who I am and it’s even more awesome than I ever could have imagined!! I’m [REDACTED]’s [REDACTED]!!!!!

WØØT!! I’m reading at this very moment!!!!

Hey! Don’t judge me! She suggested I try chanting her name to get my books.

Now, where was I? Am I doing this right?? Kali! Kali! Kali! Kali! Kali!

I’ve seriously considered it! But I don’t think they’ll even deliver on Saturday cuz they know the office is always closed on weekends. So I might have to go to the post office to see if they’ll just give it to me!

But……. let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. It’s gonna be delivered tomorrow. I HOPE, I HOPE, I HOPE!!

Cause, you know, it wasn’t the freakin coolest thing ever in The Starter!! Can’t wait!!!

…just so you can hope that they deliver it.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

I really, really, really hope they show up tomorrow cuz I had them delivered to work and we are closed until Tuesday for the holiday weekend!!! Cry

Profile photo of Avinjer

I even waited for the mailman, although leaping out of the bushes may have been a mistake. Please let it be here tomorrow when I get home from work. I don’t think the mailman could take another scare if I meet him on saturday.
    Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

But I’m hoping today’s the day!!!!

That is all.

Profile photo of Bob Brobst

Thanks, For the formatting fixes….I was getting frustrated trying to do it

Profile photo of Twainy

…….. did you mean 20,000? I mean there are over 9000 members on this website alone … are they $100 a piece? uhhhh … I was going to wait to see if I was going to be able to find a job after my last day of gainful employment (9/30/11) … hmmmm … can I put it on lay away? LOL Darn!! Why only 2000? Dont make me do the math … that can’t be enough …

This plan I like!!!

Profile photo of Gmork

And thanks for starting the entry for your character in the wiki. I made a few tweaks to fix the formatting and also started a page dedicated to your character. Like many other fan named characters in the All-Pro, the page is sparse but it will be filled in with more information once the book is in the wild (which should be soon)!!

Profile photo of Twainy

So if he mailed your book today … and it doesn’t get lost in the system … you should have it Wednesday? Did you take the day off of work to read it so you could let us know? Or do those of use who don;t have the book now have to wait? I didn’t buy it cuz I am still finishing The Rookie … I’d be getting ahead of myself … but I admit to being curious :)

Wink When Sigler finally let’s me have my book… that’s a good one! Really funny, Shady!!! Ha ha….

…Wait, you are kidding, right?? Frown

What will you guys do for fun then? Huh? HUH???

But only because we’ll lose all the fun of watching you go crazy with this! Tongue out

(P.S. I do love ya Bells, I swear!)

Undecided

ARE HELPING!!!!!!! Yell

Profile photo of Avinjer

Profile photo of Steven Schacknies

Finding out I was in The Starter, about this time last year, was a huge thrill! The wait for the book gets even harder.

M. Night Shot-his-wad

Running Back for the New Rodina Astronauts

Profile photo of Scott "Big Fish" Pond

… that Bella is a [redacted] who [redacted] during the [redacted] and who [redacted].

It’s a very nice read… or at least it was in the second draft… <wink>… or so I’ve been told.

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

scottepond.com

But I have no ideas at all!! On my profile page, it says “we can’t reveal her role yet“!! I can’t wait to find out!! It’s only a matter of days now!!! Laughing

Profile photo of Twainy

Any speculation, conspiracy, thoughts on who you may be? :o) Excited?

Profile photo of Bob Brobst

THE ALL-PRO (bodyguard of Gredok the Splithead)

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!

That’s no rumor, I assure you!!!

Profile photo of Gmork

Your character has been added to the Siglerpedia wiki entry for All-Pro characters. Your individual character page will be fleshed out a bit more once the book is out in the wild!

Profile photo of Avinjer

Profile photo of Michael Cogan

i’m gonna be a linebacker, Wabash Wolfpack…. so awesome

::tick tock:: ::tick tock::

*paces back and forth, staring at clock*

Profile photo of Scott "Big Fish" Pond

Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting…

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

scottepond.com

Profile photo of graham harting

center to pirates just found out im so happy. id like to call every body i know !! but its 3:18 am.

But not soon enough!!!!!!!!

I. CAN’T. WAIT!

This is Quentin Barnes agent checking in. I still haven’t seen the contract yet Scott.

Good to see you! How’ve you been????

I love the “(we can’t reveal her role yet)” next to your profile role. x3

Profile photo of Gmork

Congrats!! You’ve now been aded to the wiki as well Laughing

Profile photo of Steve Henry

Meet the offensive tackle for the Alimum Armada!!

Maybe I will get to put the hurt on Tweedy or Michnick (I would have said Komaini , but I clearly can’t spell it)

Profile photo of Gmork

This has become my favorite thread! You guys make my Wiki Czar responsibilities so easy!

Welcome VKNGLVR13! You have now been added to the wiki. You can check it out here!

Profile photo of Richard Read

“Go Detroit on it!”

Profile photo of Mary Garrett

Influential person from The Reef coming through.

What kills us, doesn’t make us stronger.

That was my first time trying to edit a Wiki – kinda enjoyed it Smile

“Go Detroit on it!”

Profile photo of Gmork

And thanks for making those corrections on your page. I was using a template from The Starter and forgot to update it to say The All-Pro. Embarassed

Not that I’m counting or anything!!!

Profile photo of Avinjer

But the suspense is killing me.

Thanks for the update A – I have to say even if I wasn’t mentioned in the All-Pro I’d still be chomping at the bit to get my copy.

I haven’t been this excited about a book series/release since a certain boy wizard was around. Wink

“Go Detroit on it!”

Profile photo of Gmork

While the suspense is so thick it could be cut with a knife, how cool is it to be redacted?!

That’s like double-secret-handshake cool!! And it’s only for a couple more months (insert evil laugh here)Laughing

Profile photo of Ricky Craig

and entirely understandable given what it is about. Carry on, sir, carry on.
    – Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

But [REDACTED]?!?!?!?!?!? COME ON! The suspense is killing me! I can’t shucking wait!!!!

pretty cool, i did not know that was there.

Profile photo of A Kovacs

Aside from the obvious thrill of being done with a huge part of the process … I’m excited. Y’all who made it into the book will be pleased, i think. (Of course, I’ve yet to see a time when someone’s not pleased. But some of these are spec-shucking-tacular.)
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Dark Øverlord Media: we løve cøllateral damage.

Profile photo of Gmork

All you junkies lucky enough to have a role in The All-Pro, have your own pages in the Siglerpedia wiki dedicated to your characters. Because the book hasn’t been published yet, the info is sparse, but it’s a beginning! Have a look-see here.

Enjoy!Laughing

Profile photo of Avinjer

I can’t wait for the book to come out. Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

….to give it the nod over the GFL, assuming I was one of the athletes. I think GFL would get the nod if I had to be a spectator.

I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

Maybe I forgot to submit or the site went wonky with that one; I certainly hope I’m in THE ALL PRO. I’m looking forward to putting the audio together over the summer. Early listen FTW!

I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

And I’m glad that helped. Sometimes explaining American football to people just confuses them even more! Tongue out

There is a stupidly tiny chance that my name could be associated with one that sacks the mighty Barnes? Rockin’! (btw I know it won’t happen but a guy can dream).
    PS Thanks Bella, that really did help.

the MMA fighting companies the Galactic Fighting Association (GFA) and the Intergalactic Fighting Association (IFA) made for some good sporting events too

Dinolition is the greatest idea for a sport ever (after Galactic Football) ;)

“Go Detroit on it!”

Profile photo of GJ

I’m going to be the Commisioner of Dinolition!

You know it’s going to be good (& gory) if its a surprise. I’m pretty sure the FDO doesn’t do the “basket of kitten” flavour of surprise.

“Go Detroit on it!”

but I don’t know who (or what) I am yet. It’s a secret!! (And I’m dying to find out!!!)

or hinder, but here’s some info for you. Wink

Though I would appreciate if someone could explain to me what a ‘Linebacker’ does :)

outside linebacker for my second favorite team in the GFL universe the Orbiting Death. at least that’s what my profile says.

I was so excited to see today that I will be in the All-Pro as a quarterback for the tier 1 Coranadillana Cloud Killers.

So I thought I’d create a thread for all the junkies named in the All-Pro to gather in and get to know each other (if you didn’t already) Smile

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.