This topic contains 69 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Twainy Twainy 2 years, 11 months ago.

Junkies!! I need your help!!

“Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” – Robert Heinlein

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Bump up the thread

bump it up

while your feet are stomping

And the thread is bumping

look ahead the crowd is jumpin’

bump it up a little more

get the party goin’ on the dance floor

see ’cause that’s where the party’s at

and you’ll find out if you do that!

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

and your time is running out! PLEASE e-mail me if you haven’t already. And if you have and didn’t hear back from me, I apologize, but please e-mail me again. Thanks!

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

With a little bump n grind

Seriously though, all you junkies need to check this out….it is pretty dope if I say so myself!

Does someone go into the park and, uh… lift up the dinosaurs’ skirts?

I know there are still some of you who haven’t contacted me about this. Trust me when I tell you that it’s nothing like what you may be expecting and if you don’t at least e-mail me to get more info, you are going to be really sorry that you missed out on this. If after you have the info, you still don’t want to be a part of this, then I promise you I won’t bug you about it ever again! Wink

I’m in. (Man, that sounded dirty. Sorry Masara. Sorry folks at home.)

Wink

That’s me, always late to the party. Count me in. Emailing now…

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~ That Australian bitch with the stupid accent and all the subtlety of a splatterfart

Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

And all junkies to Retweet it!

“Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” – Robert Heinlein

Tho i need to think about exactly what i’m gonna do for it.

to get in on it.

Really

Cool project. anyone else that hasn’t contacted Bella for details should get their butt in gear! Don’t be left out.
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

“Chunky Junkie”. I like that!! It suits me as well!! Wink

Given that I am a little bit of a Chunky Junkie…can I Roll as well????

Good idea! Since there tends to be a lot of junkies on the twitters, definitely put out a call to action there!

Wink

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

Everyone that’s e-mailed me so far RAWKS!!! Kiss

And now I’m officially in!

you have to contact me at the e-mail address listed above. Thanks!

…bottle. You can keep the chocodiles.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

Chocolate Twinkies!?!?!?!?!

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

Lulz for the link…about this Chocodile…I had no idea such a thing existed….I have been living a lie….

Chocodile Wink

Kraken Rum is pretty tasty…but what prey-tell is a Chocodile?

There are no other Junkies that want to get in on this amazing opportunity?!?!? How bout if I bribed you with Kraken Rum and Chocodiles??? Wink

You know I love a good side project Wink

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Thrice Over!

Bumping this bad boy to the top!

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach, Wabash Wolfpack

[flickr-photo:id=6000412196,size=m]

Husband of Susan, Friend of Junkies everywhere

Sign me up Bella.

Stay Alive – Neil

no blushing allowed

There’d be nothing if it wasn’t for all you Junkies!!

well…. it says to e-mail you so, I guess I sign up there.

bump bump bump … … … bumpity bump bump

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

What a great idea, I also would like to participate.

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

Whatever you need, you got it!

these raindeer games!!!

Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

We gotta keep this topic on the active list! Smile

Junkies, be sure to e-mail me so I can send you back some info on what I have in mind. Wink

_______________________________________________ [flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

… … …

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Two-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

I’m working on a little social media side-project and would like some feedback from all the Junkies. Please e-mail me at belladonna420@gmail.com if you’re interested helping me out so I can forward you some info. Thanks in advance!! Laughing

UPDATE: I think I’m doing a pretty good job of responding to everyone who has contacted me, but if you haven’t received anything back from me yet, please e-mail me again.

CRITICAL UPDATE: I will only be accepting new Beta Testers for my project until about 10/20. After that, you snooze, you lose!! If you haven’t already, PLEASE contact me!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.