This topic contains 219 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Paul DeWig Paul DeWig 5 years, 4 months ago.

junkies elevated

Profile photo of Stephen Wardrop

Don’t mean to alarm you, but there is no legal limit in the Siglerverse in the slaughter of young children.

Just saying.

-You thought triangles were bad under your skin. Well, try a yak.-

Profile photo of Stephen Wardrop

Perhaps you have been spared the horror of realising how horribly large they are in Texas.

Consider yourself lucky.

-You thought triangles were bad under your skin. Well, try a yak.-

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

I remember when my mom first sang that song to teach it to my sister and I. Then she had to go on an epic mission to find it so we could actually hear it, lol.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead Knight for Sigler}

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man, I AM UNRec Leader & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Very glad to hear all is improving. Here is to your Health…

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man, I AM UNRec Leader & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

Yeah, I did. I’s standin’ over there by the tomaters, and here he come, running through the pole beans, through the fruits and vegetables, nekkid as a jay bird. And I hollered over t’ Shadygirl (Ethel), I said, "Don’t look, Shadygirl (Ethel)!" But it’s too late, she’d already been incensed.

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

Hello, everyone, this is your action news reporter with all the news that is news across the nation, on the scene at the supermarket. There seems to have been some disturbance here. Pardon me, sir, did you see what happened?

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

Profile photo of Kevin Mest

and it made me think of Butters from South Park.  I love that little freak. :-)

Profile photo of steveANARCHY

compared to some of you’z.  waaaaa! waaaaa! baby needz hiz crack hits.

"SHIT adds up at the bottom!" ~ JMK

This thread has made me feel old. :-)

Profile photo of Pons Matal
That was such a funny song. 

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

I’m glad you made it through that ordeal. Must have been very excruciating for you.  I see you had your laptop to help
occupy yourself.  On a another note, was your Doc’s name Margo? 

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

Profile photo of Gmork

That looked horribly uncomfortable.  Glad to see it got better and that everything is still in tact.  ((hugs))

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

Profile photo of Wolf

He’s just as proud as he can be
Of his anatomy
He goin’ give us a peek

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

Profile photo of James Keeling

Amazing how many times they can stick you with a needle in 9 days…  Not a happy time…. 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of James Eager
  • (In fact, I used to work at Disneyworld.) 
  • Disney world is not Disneyland.
  • Disneyland is a park for kids
  • Disneyworld has that, but also has parks for adults. 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!  UNdead Knight!  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!
  • Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

did they give you good "happy" meds?

brings back memories of songs my mother grew up on.  HeeHee!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/synapticjam/sets/72157619878265053 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #? in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

dang…

I had a soft tissue infection called cellulitis.   lower right leg.  Infection caused rash, extreme swelling, major tissue damage.  On IV Antibiotics for over a week!  Pics are here… but they’ll only be there for 1, maybe 2 days… then they go private..  Cause their sick!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/synapticjam/sets/72157619934897284/

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #? in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Glad to hear you are back among us. stay healthy

Everyone wasnt ready…..I heard you were wearing only sneakers and a smile. I that true?  :)

A sockpuppet?

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead Knight for Sigler}

and missed it.

You are sick, well were sick, and just plain sick if you know what I mean. Glad your doing better! :)

Just been busy working…. spent a week in the hospital….  that was cool…. 

Profile photo of Wolf

Laughing 

Profile photo of J.P.

Thank you, Stephen King…

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Profile photo of J.P.

working or something. Certainly you’ve not been sucked into that vortex that killed Muuuuummmmmoooooooo0000000 and Wallerdad. (That’s not work. It’s a cult.)

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Just been busy my friend…   

If it’s not one thing, it’s been another… 

Profile photo of J.P.

You live!

I’ve seen Red…  up close and personal…  And brother, I’ll walk beside you any day…. just don’t walk behind me! 

For some reason I’m compelled to strangle a puppet now.

Profile photo of Wolf

Now just try to get that damned song out of your head! 

or you are just a fast streaker.

I blinked and missed it.

Profile photo of john bennett

. prvt john bennett (major charecter) the crypt.

.100% Texan

.redhed

Sounds like a fabulous time. And since I don’t think I caught you earlier: congrats on being a yearling!

.100% Texan

.redhed

.100% Texan

.redhed

Sign me up! That would be awesome!

why does everyone say they’re going to disney world?  i never understood that.  i’m like 20 mins. from disney in anaheim and have never visited.  to me disney seems so 50’s.

what are you going to do?  

Happy 1yr of Junkiedom! I wish I could say from one (MC) to another, but that will have to wait
    until sometime in the future. Near future I hope! :)

Profile photo of J.P.

You’re an adult now in the Siglerverse! Oh, and being a yearling is way better than being a hatchling…

.100% SMITTEN

.100% Texan

.redhed

Profile photo of Kristyna Simonson

Proud member of GirlCo!

.100% Texan

.redhed

.100% Texan

.redhed

FUCKING JUNKIES!!!

THAT’S A GREAT BURN KM!!!!  

And have the J’s color coordinated by the time frame they came in.  I think the OJ’s should have special recognition and would not feel second class by any of the names suggested.  Although I did like PJ’s just case it’s funny! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

Which makes me a little cooler than you!  HaHa! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

.100% Texan

.redhed

Profile photo of Ciarán Purcell

Genius! That’ll learn ya. I’m totally in favour of 2GJ by the way.

Captain Picard: Mister Crusher SHUT UP! Doctor, get this child off my bridge.

Jules: Where you from? Guy: What?! Jules: "What?!"?! They speak English in "What?&quo

Profile photo of J.P.

with your mysoft mockery. Dude, I owe you a beverage!

.100% Texan

.redhed

And we’ll have a party Red! Laughing

I like the way you set that out like that, Its really impressive. I wish I was capable of been so cool, could you teach me?

Red OJ’s. I guest that would work. Still an OJ but with a different color to designate the time frame of the joining!

.100% Texan

.redhed

.100% Texan

.redhed

Profile photo of Jeffrey Moore

Happy anniversary  

No power in the Verse can stop me.

.100% Texan

.redhed

.100% Texan

.redhed

Good to see you!

.100% Texan

.redhed

drop the ‘T’ and just use NG (Next Gen).  We use that all the time when we’re rewriting apps at work, havnt gotten sued yet.  :-)

for owned, heheee!

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

How about pwned Junkie,  Muuuwwaahaha!! >:)

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

FDO was still working on a designation that didnt make the new Junkies feel 2nd class or less than the OJ’s.
    [Even though technically they are! :p ] :)

2J- 2nd Junkies (Post Infected junkies and if there are any junkies out there that came in after the cut off but before Infected released they should get an OJ retro actively

That signed up prior to Infected, but after the OJs?   

Profile photo of Wolf

much worse punishments!   

"Official Mascot of GirlCo"

Profile photo of Vaney

Hehe. I like PJ, as it will always remind me of pajama’s, just as OJ always reminds me of orange juice. I think it fits. xD

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

so every once in a while they got my back.

Careful Wolf they may make you a cub.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (4000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of Wolf

Oh, wait…….Your GirlCo! Never mind.      

Profile photo of Wolf

offends me. Expect to hear from my lawyer!          

doesn’t always mean you will win but the idea of a lawsuit does suck

so I remove the TNG idea from the table.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (4000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

Unfortunately, people seem to sue for any stupid reason in the States. We’ve been somewhat immune here, but I’m sure it won’t last forever.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

just using that would be sueable?

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

how bout just TNG: The Next Generation

then they get nothing. that’s what my grandma says. someone whines "his sandwhich is bigger" Grandma would take it, eat it, and walk out of the room.

That way, you don’t use a number that may hurt somebody’s fragile ego. 

I had mentioned to FDO my Idea of SSJ’s. Second String Junkies, incorporating some Rookieverse vernacular. But FDO said he did want to use anything that may make a new Junkie feel inferior. Such as hold second position to other Junkies. As much as we tried to convince him he would not sway. FDO is working on a new name and we should be hearing about it soon I would hope.

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

that would be cool, as in PJ Colding cool! :p

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

Smile

cool, I will have to run over and take a look. what happened that you had to fix it?

• is that 2WJ leaves it set up for 3WJ and so forth….. 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.
  • Profile photo of James Eager
  • The last view of my character is illustrated by the image.
  • An empty helmet lying uside down, next to a tree is the image. 

I like the one’s I can really make fun of.Laughing

we all make tyops.

• and having Gmork have to fix it, it’s time for me to give it up tonight. 
  • Profile photo of James Eager
  • I meant Junkie.
  •  Hangs head in shame…

although I think we should let them keep the term Junkie in their name. Jumkie makes them sound like second classs citizens.

• for Second Wave Jumkie??? 

for second junkies?

poor lil tink tink

PJ could be in honour of PJ Colding. What do you think?

poor lil tink tink

PJ’s for Post Infected Junkies, meaning they joined after the release of infected. Really it should be PIJ’s but that doesnt sound to good. As a matter of fact PJ’s isnt much better, but its a thought.

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

Profile photo of Mebygod oneofthelesser

That is too Cool…. I often though of a Nun Cooter… and though that I would do some good on this earth, by Scrubbing some Hidded cooter. Bring the joy of true nirvana to the religious nay-bob’s

rodney carigton

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

i know that Sigler was talking about making new status icons and having privilages open to junkies, but only in exchange for crack-points

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

did you dew your dew diligence or did you just buy that dew dappled property?  Dew tell.
    Tastes Like Chicken

rodney carigton

Profile photo of J.P.

but thanks to you, it’s dewly noted…

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

I just done dewd a dew! It was goooodd!

“I still can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

Profile photo of J.P.

I like you already!

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

Profile photo of Bonnie Hall

or no wanker to spank on!Wink

rabel rabel rabel rabel rabel rabel

rodney carigton

on or thought any more about names for the newer Junkies? 

“I still can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

and you’d make the perfect bedtime snack for an ancestor!

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows where there is!

Many will try, but only one will succeed!

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows where there is!

Profile photo of J.P.

I didn’t say “big, huge, gigantic earthworm.” You know there was this one time when I was traveling through a small, foreign country… but I digress…

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

double ew (sorry couldn’t resist)

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of Nathan Wells

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

I dew feel better.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

My mind must be in the gutter again.

a diet dew. And dewd, I do’d feel better.

Profile photo of Wolf

my last colonoscopy.

EW!!

TEXANS unite bring the dark overlord to his true home

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Profile photo of J.P.

We’ll probably rent it, not matter what, but it may end up low in the Netflix queue. (But I’ll definitely punt it right to the top if Yoda’s in it. Did you know he’s actually a mutant chicken-eating chicken?)

– “Everything takes longer than it does.” -Me

G-Man

Profile photo of J.P.

I thought that was one of the funniest parts of the entire Star Wars set of six movies. That Yoda, always cutting up about how things taste like chicken!

Profile photo of J.P.

My signature and Jam’s ship? Or Jam’s signature and ship? Why is it phallic? It looks like an earthworm, and they asexually reproduce. Everyone knows that means there’s no wanker to speak of.

Profile photo of J.P.

Is it flexible? What part is the front?

And your ship is phallic

Just hard to find time.  Trying to use yWriter for the fanfic… very cool, but a lot of planning ahead.  The ship is giving me trouble.   Trying to make the silly 3D stuff do what I want it to…

[flickr-photo:id=2739434130,size=m]

Inital thought… got to add a lot too it though…  It’s full 3D… rotatable and all that crap…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Profile photo of J.P.

Dewd, glad you’re back and have your game on! BTW, Crypt fan fic? Ship design?

Profile photo of Wolf

Just Dew It!!

Don’t make me come back there!  I’ll pull this forum over!  Don’t make me dew it!  If I have to reach over the seat and my hand comes back there someones gonna get a whoppin’!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Profile photo of J.P.

then you’re technically committing a double dew. You’d be a double dew doer. Heheheheeeee, I said dew do…

Profile photo of Wolf

Does diet Dew count?

say only do the dew but I’d be lieing.

G-Man

G-Man

the dew do you G-Man?

the drink. Good point.

G-Man

Profile photo of Chandra J

I like "DEW" dark evil worker. All this talk of having yet another cut off finally made me register since I was too busy listening to Earthcore to hear the warning about the first cutoff on the Nocturnal feed until it was too late.

Plus dew keeps the junkie names in the drink line…

pre movie siglerites.

G-Man

Good one G-man, a name with an Infected parallel!

dark evil worker

G-Man

lol lo lol lmao  

Dark Dirty Underwear Wearer! :)

Profile photo of Wolf

Dirty Underwear

DARK UNDERLINS

Post Infected Sigler Slaves, Pre Movie Junkies

Red, even though you may not have the title OJ, you’ll always be an original creation in my book. Cool

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -Scott Sigler

G-Man

G-Man

We could call them Beta’s!  Oh wait, that one is already taken. 

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -Scott Sigler

G-Man

exxellennt   

must be in RED though

Profile photo of J.P.

We’d have to decide if we’re talking about future DUs, or if they’re already just DUs. Even though the FDO is the future dark overlord (TM), he already has OJs (not FOJs) among his minions. So maybe the next batch of lucky victims should just be DUs. What do you think?

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

what do you think of FDU’s  

G-Man

future dark underlings………FDU

that your pict does not show up all the way??

yes,it had to come out red oj’s

Profile photo of Ralph Schmeer

New found Junkies  after the original assetion of the dark overlord

I’d like being a SSJ. I am being really immature but I think Scott will like this and hate this. Beta Junkies.

G-Man

Profile photo of J.P.

Here it is, after giving this a lot of thought: Clones. Yes! They can be clones, and call in on “the clone line” to leave their adorations for the FDO! Yeah!!! Oh, wait a minute. DAMN IT–HUTCHINSSS has stolen my great idea. FDO, please kill him (after he finishes the stuff he’s working on).

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

Profile photo of Gmork

Makes sense, incorporates Rookie terminology and if I weren’t and OJ I wouldnt mind being called an SSJ

Profile photo of Wolf

Podhead Under Scott Siglers Influance

PUSSIs

Profile photo of Amy Holtsclaw

JUNKIES JOINED IN ZABERNISM?Just a thought ; )

using a little Rookie football vernacular and call them SSJ’s – Second String Junkies?

Profile photo of Gmork

How about….STD: Second Tier Devotees Tongue out

EDIT: Or maybe TJ: Tertiary Junkies *wait scratch that* (too many syallables for a Junkie)…..ok maybe JJ: Journeyman Junkies…wow, I’m sucking at this!

Profile photo of J.P.

I’m still have a cramp in my side from “STJs.” All that keeps running through my mind is “sexually transmitted junkies.” What the hell is the matter with me? I must be tired.

Profile photo of J.P.

Save treed’s balls!

Profile photo of Wolf

Just Another Podhead * JAP

Siglers Own Podheads * SOPs

and my favorite

Podheads In Scott Siglers Army

PISSAs

Profile photo of Justin Crumpler

PBJ = Podcast/Book Junkies (just had a sandwich… :P)

SS = Sloppy Seconds (hey if you can go with JIZ i can be immature to)

BAD = Born Again Devotees

**edited to add** JIZ = Junkie Invested Zombie

thats all i have atm. need more caffine…

Profile photo of Donald Martin

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Profile photo of josh tyge swambo

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

Profile photo of Wolf

how about simply calling them "Podheads"™?

Profile photo of

All the hardcore Junkies on this site have gotten "the lecture" at one point or another. Even Treed and Wallerdad. Although, Treed simply wouldn’t knock it off, so we had to cut off one of his nuts. But hey, he’s still got one!

Profile photo of

Help an FDO™ out and watch out for the multiple returns at the end of your posts. We want to avoid big open spaces like that — keep yer posts tight!

WALLERDAD

TREED

JP

SYNAPTIC

GMORK

COME ON GUYS

Profile photo of

"Secondary Junkies" sucks balls. We need some ideas and we’ll run a poll.

• scott sigler’s zelots  SSZ
    • junkies invested zelots  JIZ
    • scotts human interested thoughroly  SHIT
    • future dark underlings   FDU

BUT secondary junkies sounds so clinical common scott i know the gears in your head are glowing redhot from all the work you have been doing there has got to be something better … red.

Profile photo of

Red,

It is simply just not possible. The OJs were the people fortunate enough to find the True Path of Siglerism™ in the early stages of a religion that is well on the way to dominating the planet. 

However. Pope Siglericus XXX has determined that when the INFECTED movie is made, he will provide another cut-off for a new Junkie tag. There will be Original Junkies (OJs), then there will be Stage Two Junkies (STJs).

Future Evil Girlfriend™ Zadi Diaz of EPIC-FUThis is no small statement, my children. We are closing in on FOUR THOUSAND Junkies registered on this site. That’s nucking futs. By way of comparison, the dominant online news show EPIC-FU currently has 2,380 registered users. That show, hosted by Zadi Diaz, (who is pictured at left and is also my Future Evil Girlfriend™ although she doesn’t know this yet, but I’ll fill her in after the plaid tanks roll), is way more popular than I am. They have one video on YouTube with over three million views. Fuck a duck. So EPIC-FU currently dwarfs Siglerism, yet we’ve got more users signed up for this site — that tells me the Siglerites are highly dedicated to the cause of death, destruction, and plaid tanks.

Therefore, the Stage Two Junkies tag will be a high honor as the INFECTED movie spreads my message of Eee-vil all across the globe and new converts come flocking in. 

And if anyone can come up with a better name than Stage Two Junkies, please say so here. I wanted to come up with something that would be Junkie Invested and then a word that starts with a "z" so the next tag could be JIZ (yes, I am just that mature).

have you ever elevated a junkie to a OJ????? RED MUST KNOW..B.

THE FDO HAS TOLD ME IN HOUSTON  THAT THE NEW BADGES FOR THE NEXT GEN JUNKIES WILL BE DONE IN FEB! SO COME UP WITH A TWO TO THREE WORD TAG PHRASE

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.