This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of James Keeling James Keeling 4 years, 8 months ago.

Junkie Tags EXPLAINED?

• Profile photo of James Keeling

Why the Gmorkian Princess is a MastaPimp (MP)…. You may bow down now…

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 or 3 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of Belladonna420

I’ve started sending myself PM’s with the links to discussions I want to save. Now I have easy access to them anytime I want! Wink

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Profile photo of Gmork

Trust me, it was definitely more difficult to dredge up where the badges were first discussed.

Sometimes I think I have to keep a list of great discussions jsut so I know where the information is at…hard to keep all straight with the tons of outstanding discussions going on here!

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

Damn, outdone by the Wiki Goddess Gmork again. Tongue out

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

Profile photo of Kate Cheevers

But also in the best of company! Laughing

Faith – that which enables us to believe things we know to be untrue (Bram Stoker’s Dracula)

Profile photo of Eric Parker

Got to prove our worth to FDO. I’m just not sure what is the highest honor, obviously to become a Major Character would be awesome, but the Master Pimp Title is also quite prestigious. It’s hard to say but I know It’ll be a hell of a journey to find out.

Profile photo of Kate Cheevers

I had been wondering about that myself. Now just to get one of those after my name… Cool

Faith – that which enables us to believe things we know to be untrue (Bram Stoker’s Dracula)

Profile photo of Gmork

Seriously, you guys are too kind Laughing

Profile photo of Vaney

You are the Goddess of Wiki!

• Proud Member of GirlCo, Evil Incarnate, and Pastry Princess
    Profile photo of Belladonna420

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Profile photo of Gmork

This is defnitely something that should be easily accessible in the wiki. Click here to see the new wiki page I whipped together that compiles all the info about the Junkie Badges, including the very rare SA or Secret Agent badge. Enjoy!

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

is here. New Badges get added as new categories appear. http://www.scottsigler.com/node/2141

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

Profile photo of Eric Parker

I was just wondering if any one knew what all the junkie tags codes meant. I know that the Blue “OJ” Is for “Original Junkie” but what do the other codes mean and how you get them? I’m starting a list below as to the ones I’ve seen

(KISS)

(MC)

(HM)

(MP)

(CP)

(CA)

Any one have any idea? Does these get added automatically or is there something I’m missing? I have a feeling I’m not the only one who could use a quick rxplanation on this…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.