This topic contains 75 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Kevin Mest Kevin Mest 4 years, 4 months ago.

Junkie Shirts… have at 'em!

At the urging of several Junkies, I’ve made these available at http://www.cafepress.com/Kevinesque .  Please take a look!  I’ve made the ‘OJ’ shirts available in general, and will certainly make some custom username designs avaiable by request.  Let me know if you’d like a custome one, and I’ll try to get it up there.

Also if you think you’d like to get a particular product other that the selections I’ve chosen (long sleeve, hoodie, etc), let me know.  I may be albe to make some other ones available for you.

UPDATE:

Junkie Gear Can be found at : 

Feedback welcome.  If you have suggestions or requests let me know.

they look awesome!!!!!!! 

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Might have to do something about this! 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

http://www.cafepress.com/SynapticJam

I made these in the same style as IAM—’s gear, but if you want a different setup (different image placement, swap front image with back image, etc) let me know.

• Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!  UNdead Knight!  King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)!  Pusher once, and now Pusher twice.

will post pics ASAP 

I hope they came out OK.

*whew*

But I would feel like a liar wearing it……so torn.

Undead Champion, HM and Pusher …. Start Cracking with Crack!

No power in the Verse can stop me.

Will get a better shot later.

[flickr-photo:id=3869049827,size=m] 

Thats what I’m talkin’ about!

ain’t it SWEET?

[flickr-photo:id=3870554141,size=m] 

• Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!  UNdead Knight!  King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)!  Pusher once, and now Pusher twice.

and I was not thinking at the time.

OH you mean sew it on…. HMMMMMMM 

• But they don’t come in sizes for "real" men.  Only wimpy sizes up to 2X. 

Oh, wait… what’s this???

http://www.cafepress.com/junkie_Mycroft

You want OJ on the back, oh "real" one?

• Yup, I usually go for the dreaded 5x, especially if it ishows shrinkage or warns of the same. 

From what I’m seeing, thats the best we can do unfortunately.  Alas.

I’d sing the song, but I only have so many man cards left at this point in my life……..

Undead Champion, HM and Pusher …. Start Cracking with Crack!

No power in the Verse can stop me.

Just as soon as I figure out why I can’t post images from my flickr account, I’ll have a photo up!

MC, CA, UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

IMG_3494

MC, CA, UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

Go Steeler! Go Dawgs! Got my signed copy of "The Rookie"

I even looked in the Wiki, but I do not know what the "OJ" stands for. Can someone enlighten me, please?

because I look old and weathered. But I’m an old, weathered dude. Now all the Sigler ladies are spectacularly gorgious; most of the gals look like they should be models. The few remaining gals actually ARE models… And I’m not even talking about physical looks! When our FDO doesn’t want to use the brute force of a plaid tank to crush and conquer a nation, he just sends one, ONE, of his female junkies into the capital city, casually dressed. She never speaks a word; everything vital for good governance stops; they fail as a nation. The Bene Gesserit were rookies at best. BTW, I have no doubt Beth’s included in this description!

MC; CA; UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

Now I just get to be eternally jealous, since I am a latecomer to Siglerism. Sigh 

Go Steeler! Go Dawgs! Got my signed copy of "The Rookie"

In this case, ignorance definitely was bliss.

I was wearing mine the other day with OJ on the front, someone says "Simpson Right?" I glared at him and said "not even close".

classic

it’s definitely “better late than never!”

Almost…  Har! 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Did I make it in tiome?!?! 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3722083270,size=m]
    And Friend of MuchAdo!

good question… hmmm…

went plaid on his ass? This gives me an idea, maybe we could have the OJ stuff on the front, and like a concert tour, put a list of stuff from the pantheon on the back. Or a list of cities the FDO has visited. Or better yet, a list of countries he’s dominated–the ones that sell his books–under the title, “World Domination Tour”. Yeah! I might need me another shirt now.

That’s my fro, bro.

stand by.

this way when the Plaid tanks roll they know who to roll over.

Standing by!

-grins-

[flickr-photo:id=3958341944,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3164696453,size=s]

The Pantheon of Siglerism is some funny ass shit; A list of countries that has been dominated would RAWK. 

Yet they are both subject to change. Maybe I should start sitting zazen and it will become clearer.

[flickr-photo:id=3958341944,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3164696453,size=s]

Still standing.

Message was issued more than 48 hours ago.

How long were we supposed to stand here?

and that your price is a bit lower than that of what the "design your own custom tee" at Cafe Press normally runs

So a few ?s:

1. Is it possible to get different colors? I loathe white. I know Cafe Press has a slew to choose from.
    2. If #1 is yes, should we simply contact you directly to get pricing information? 
    3. How’d you infiltrate Cafe Press? Did GirlCo help? 

Hellz yeah!

Yep, I’ve made a bunch of custom stuff… but as for the pricing differential, I really have no clue.  I don’t charge anything above what CafePress charges (I’m just making them available.  I could never charge $$ to get junkies their schwag, that would be uber lame Laughing ) , so what you’re seeing is what CafePress is charging.  Now… If what you’re saying is true (that the ‘design your owns’ are more than the ones offered at a shop) then I may have a possible explaination.  When one does a ‘one-off’ design your own, CafePress I’m sure sees that as a premium product for which they can charge more… the more rare the prod (or the smaller the lot of production) the higher the per-item cost will be.  However, when I open a shop, I beleive that CafePress sees that as a potential recurring revenue stream, so they’re able to offer the products at a lower price… they’re counting on the volume instead of the one-off… and offering that lower price may also intice more volume.  When you do a ‘Design your Own’,  CafePress has already got your sale, but its probably only one sale.  With a shop they have to dangle the carrot because the consumer hasn’t made the decision to buy yet.  Then again, I’m a software engineer, not an economist… I could be totally off.  Seems to me that’s feasible though.

Answers to questions:

1. Absolutely.  I chose white initially because a) its pretty standard, and b) I was sure that the images would show up nicely on the shirts… however, there is no constraint.  So long as the design will be visible on the color your choose, I’ll give it a go.  On top of that, I’m not constrained to short-sleeve tees either.  If you want a hoodie, long sleeve tee, mouse pad, coffe mug, thong, whetever. (someone, please, order a thong)
    2. Yup, just let me know.  If I make up a new design for you, I’ll more than likely open up you’re own specific shop for your gear.  Pricing will not be above what CafePress charges.
    3. A little research.  I did a little reading and found out that CafePress allows a ‘basic’ no-frills shop for no cost.  So I created a login and strated creating shops.  Right now, I’ve got 10 shops open… 2 for generic all pourpos junkie stuff like the ‘OJ’ shirts, and I’ve got 8 others with custom username shirts.  The basic shops have some constraints, like you cant have more than 80 products offered at any one time… but I don’t think that I’ll have to worry about that one for a while.  There are some other ‘rules’ but I think I’ve basically gotten around them by opening new shops for the custom work.  In this case GirlCo did not help… however, of the first custom username shirts that I made, the majority were GirlCo affiliated.  One must keep GirlCo happy.

Hope tha that helps.  If you have any other question let me know!

Here’s a link to a new deisgn that I’m making available:   http://www.cafepress.com/Kevinesque2

It’s a front/back design, so let me know what you think.  If you like it but want it on a different shirt or something, let me know and I’ll add some more options.  

i’ll have to work on getting one!

Dark General of Vampire Corps for Sigler!
    (VC4S)!! and proud member of Girlco!

cool.

Hubba hubba!

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3722083270,size=m]
    And Friend of MuchAdo!

I went from a definite no to having hundreds of possibilities open before me. First things first. Must finish remastering Episode #27 before Scott sends a plaid tank to knock down my door.

[flickr-photo:id=3958822882,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3958341944,size=s]

hmmm…

Sigler Ascension day shirts?

Or

FDO/Alphagirl 2012!

And randomly it would be awesome if the shirts could be like a red/black plaid. Its kinda what I think about when I think of the plaid revolution.

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

If those aren’t too expensive or big to put on, if you can get permission, there are some pretty awesome ones in the haiku thread. :)

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Chang Bang: Your Hoola Hoop or Mine?

I’d rock that bitch at every inappropriate opportunity.

Thats actually a really cool idea :)

I’m laughing too hard to come up with a witty response. xD

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Sweet!

Imagine “The Chang Bang” on the left breast, with “brought to you by Detective Pookie Chang” beneath it in a smaller font. Then in larger letters on the back, “Your Hoola Hoop or mine?” in large letters. I can totally see this in white letters on a black t-shirt! (I don’t know how using someone else’s TM’d product like the Hoola Hoop works with something like this.)

That sounds like win.

to the gym. I’m waiting for the day that someone I don’t know approaches me after they recognize the shirt. It’s gonna happen!

If you have no idea what I’m talking about, TwoWire put together some tee shirt designs to help promote ANCESTOR in our local markets. These are sold at cost to promote book sales. Neither Scott nor TwoWire is making a dime off of them. So if you’re low on cash, buy the book, not a tee shirt! Here’s the links if you want to check them out:

http://www.cafepress.com/SCFIANCESPLAIN No txt on the fronts and wording on the back

http://www.cafepress.com/SCFIANCENSORED The Sci-Fi Placard with the “f##K” on the front and wording from the new ANCESTOR preorder announcement on the back

http://www.cafepress.com/No_Censoring The Sci-Fi Placard with “fuck” on the front and a different wording on the back

http://www.cafepress.com/NewANCESTOR The new ANCESTOR cover art with the ANCESTOR preorder announcement

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

As does Zazzle. I have no idea why they charge so much more yet it was the same when I got my shirts done locally.

Just giving this fella a temporary boost.

….I may have to buy more. Bad Kali! Is that better than EK?

Neither SG, SQ, or KM complained when I abbreviated their names. Can’t recall if I ever used MA or not. Hers is pretty short to begin with. You’re just high maintenance. ________________________________________________

….but definitely in a happy way :P

it was unfortunate for the guy that came up to me and said, “oh, i get it… you think OJ is innocent” after I explained to him the greatness of the FDO lets jst say the body will never be found…

which ones did you get?

He consulted me a bit (or tried to… but at the time I was uber busy and didn’t realize that he had messaged me until it was probably too late, sorry brother TwoWire!) I’m sure the most he got from me was the realization that it could be done, but the rest was all him, and a fine job at that.

is getting an image that presents well on a dark color. bright colored images wont do well on dark, and… if your images has a white background, you need to photoshop it to remove the BG so that you dont have a pic inside of a white rectangle on a dark shirt.

not impossible, but, need to be conscientious

and in case you might still be interested…

I know you hate white, so I added a grey as well

http://www.cafepress.com/sadock

I figure the image ‘should’ still present fairly well on grey.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.