This topic contains 23 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn Mathis Wrenn 5 years, 11 months ago.

Junk in the Trunk is a VERY good thing!

• Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

I just figure the more reasons you got, the better you’ll do. thats the way it was when my dad was recovering from Open heart surgry…

EDIT: W00000T this post put me at 2500 crack hits

The Platypus is a Semi-Aquatic Mammal

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’  

- Ronald Reagan

Profile photo of Wolf

Just for you, bud, just for you! 

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of ogreoregon

Thumbs up on that, or should I say "Bottoms Up!"  And, Delhome, may you and your sweetie live very happily
    ever after.Smile
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of Maia W

we make the rockin’ world go round!

———–
    KnitWitch

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

all the more reason for you to keep kickin cancer’s ass, right wolfy ole boy?

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’  

- Ronald Reagan

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

congrats man. 

you should live podcast so all the junkies can share in your joy and be there for you on THE day.

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

a little meat on the bones so she don’t blow away before winter is over.

love all the comments… 

Profile photo of Wolf

Quite perky, too! 

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Gmork

mommy bags…

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Profile photo of Wolf

throwing mini-marshmallows! Congrats on finding "the one", Delhomme. 

WOOF, WOOF

she is.  she’s also my bestest friend.  we’ve been engaged for almost 3 years now.  we’re waiting till we both graduate college b4 marrige. but if yall are REALLLY nice, i’ll invite you to the wedding…

- Ronald Reagan

Profile photo of Wolf

a full moon tonight! 

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Gmork

Kiss

Profile photo of Gmork

Didn’t know you had a fiance, Delhome! Congrats!!  She looks like a sweet person!

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

plus… scrawny women are *gag*

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n250/Delhome/l_b7996ab25a844559897265a1e6c6ceb1.jpg

that’s my fiance…she ain’t skiny, and she is the hottest person on earth…

- Ronald Reagan

Profile photo of Wolf

( )( )

Profile photo of Kristyna Simonson

Although I did set myself up!!!

Profile photo of Wolf

lest I feel the wrath of GirlCo! 

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Kristyna Simonson

Innocent

Profile photo of Wolf

You make the rocket world go round! 

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

I like big butts and I cannot lie……

that clinces it doesn’t it….

"I have much respect for Delhome’s douchbaggery"

-Scott Sigler

Profile photo of

The FDO™ has vast appreciation for junky trunks.

FOXNews.com

Having a Big Derriere May Be Good for Your Health, Study Finds

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

NEWAU

Women can stop worrying about pear-shaped figures — fat bottoms have been scientifically proven to be a sign of good health.

New research, published in the journal Cell Metabolism, suggests the fat responsible for producing the pear shape flaunted by celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce may be active in protecting women from diseases by releasing certain hormones.

Buttock and hip fat may protect women against type 2 diabetes, researchers from Harvard Medical School found.

When buttocks and hip fat from mice was injected into other mice, their bodies easily used the blood sugar-regulating hormone insulin and lost weight.

They were also able to make better use of insulin, the main hormone linked to diabetes.

People with the apple shape, where fat is stored around the tummy, can be more prone to type 2 diabetes and heart disease. Those with pear-shaped bodies, where fat is collected in the buttocks, are less likely to have these disorders.

Researcher Dr. Ronald Kahn insisted that not all fat was bad for health.

"The surprising thing was that it wasn’t where the fat was located, it was the kind of fat that was the most important variable," he said.

"Even more surprising, it wasn’t that abdominal fat was exerting negative effects, but that subcutaneous fat was producing a good effect.

I think it’s an important result because not only does it say that not all fat is bad, but I think it points to a special aspect of fat where we need to do more research."

Scientists also monitored the health of the mice given the fat transplants. When it was inserted into the tummy area, the mice lost weight and their fat cells shrank. The researchers will now try to identify the hormones.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.