This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Sean Ryan Sean Ryan 5 years, 8 months ago.

Jericho

Sundays at 6:30 or 7 PM depending on the length of the sunday night movie.

I don’t read the script. The script reads me. – Kirk Lazarus

They are currently developing a movie. And fans of the show are still fighting for a third season.

I don’t read the script. The script reads me. – Kirk Lazarus

I agree.  Too bad there just weren’t enough nuts to pull it off. 

"I kill people, I don’t murder them, look it up Sweats!" Agent Celie Booth

I had no idea that it was being rerun. If I can watch it, I will (or I’ll get around to buying it on DVD someday).

It’s too bad that Season 2 was so short and so rushed. Having a full season instead of the 6 episodes we got would have made for better viewing. It’s possible we could have had a third season and saw the next American Revolution play out. That would have been fun stuff.

I know this is lame bringing back a thread that has been inactive for like 8 months but I am a huge fan of this super addicting show and in my opinion I think it should be required viewing for all junkies. Not to mention it just started reairing sunday nights, just kinda throwing that out there.

I can say there are not many shows I would spend watching for an entire saturday.  But Jericho is one that is worth doing if you have the time.  I tis well written and is a good blend of action and drama.  Its what a post apocolyptic drama should be. booyah.

I too loved the show.  Wish we could see how the new American Revolution played out.

Great Show
    Loved how the fans got together to save it.

NUTS

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.